Author Topic: Maps wont work!  (Read 3190 times)

Offline Nepekitty

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Maps wont work!
« on: August 05, 2012, 11:58:52 am »
When i try any kind of map i put it in exports. The portal to the map shows up in the game, but when i try to enter it, it loads for a few seconds but then disappears. What do i do?

Offline Mea_WolfenX

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • Mea_WolfenX
    • MeaWolfenX
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: Maps wont work!
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 03:05:37 pm »
Alright All You Got To Do Is Re-intall FH (not including maps/presets .ect)
I Am Mea_WolfenX...

http://tinyurl.com/dxaw8ck <My FH Creations ... FH Preset Creations > https://feral-heart.com/smf/index.php?topic=60376.0
http://soulsoflegacy.boards.net/ < Owner Of

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 05:14:52 pm »
If the problem continues after reinstalling, may I ask what you mean 'disappears'?
Does the portal cease to exist, or does the game stop working?

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 05:15:35 pm »
Pssst dun listen to Meachelle yet. First, if you can, tell me what the files were when you downloaded the map. All .fhm goes into exports as well as objects and such. .fhs goes into media-->sky  .fhw goes into media--->weather. Make sure ya did all that.

You are amazing <3

Offline Nepekitty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 06:23:08 pm »
If the problem continues after reinstalling, may I ask what you mean 'disappears'?
Does the portal cease to exist, or does the game stop working?

Well it like shuts down but when i try to click the icon again the game works. The problem however is in the map because i can't use characters that i used to enter the map :-\.

Offline Nepekitty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 06:24:52 pm »
Pssst dun listen to Meachelle yet. First, if you can, tell me what the files were when you downloaded the map. All .fhm goes into exports as well as objects and such. .fhs goes into media-->sky  .fhw goes into media--->weather. Make sure ya did all that.
The files are mostly .fho and one .fhm.

Offline Nepekitty

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 06:25:45 pm »
Alright All You Got To Do Is Re-intall FH (not including maps/presets .ect)
Thank you i'll try that :).

Offline RennieRen

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2012, 06:39:11 pm »
Myself and some of my friends have also been having this problem on maps that we play on, it gets to the loading screen then says unable to connect to map server, we get the same message everytime.
I tried reinstalling FH and i have the same problem, my friend tried re downloading the map and that hasnt worked either :/
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 08:32:20 pm by Amy Renshaw »
Turn that frown =[
Upside down! =]

Offline galania

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: -4
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 01:28:14 am »
my friend has this problem as well. let me explain about what you all fail to notice this is game glitch. my friend has an issue with portals not appearing when she puts file sin exports portals never appear i ahve double portal glitch. and i'm fed up with nothing being done to fix merely reinstalling fh doesn't help in my friends case or mine either.
 one of th emaps i play i can't get inot it is the same situation as amy here but i am not redownloading fh for one reason it won't work.

it seems like since the server was fixed theres only been more portal/map/cape glitches.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 01:32:59 am by skyblade »

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 02:16:44 am »
my friend has this problem as well. let me explain about what you all fail to notice this is game glitch. my friend has an issue with portals not appearing when she puts file sin exports portals never appear i ahve double portal glitch. and i'm fed up with nothing being done to fix merely reinstalling fh doesn't help in my friends case or mine either.
 one of th emaps i play i can't get inot it is the same situation as amy here but i am not redownloading fh for one reason it won't work.

it seems like since the server was fixed theres only been more portal/map/cape glitches.

Firstly, only Kovu can update the game and hes busy half the time, so be patient, along with ur friend and your own problems...

Get your friend to place the map inside their terrains folder instead, some maps only read through there.

With your Double portal issue this is in same area, if you made the map and exported it, you get two portals, why? Because one is leading to the map maker version so even some meshs wont show up, the other leads to ur export version. To have just one, remove you map file in terrains and save it if u ever wanna edit the map. But place it out of your FH folders~