Author Topic: Suggestions for FH  (Read 3760 times)

Offline spottedlion10

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Suggestions for FH
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 01:58:41 am »
Srry if my suggestions are bad... But thanks for the advice :)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2012, 03:56:54 am »
Srry if my suggestions are bad... But thanks for the advice :)
I wouldn't say they are bad. They are not bad at all really just maybe not best for this game specifically. I believe everyone is entitled to their unique opinions and ideas as long as they comply with the rules of the game ^_^. I still think alot of your ideas were pretty cool...so don't let people discourage you :)
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:29:16 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline animals_rock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 19
  • Lilly teh Lioness
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2012, 05:12:27 am »
Although these ideas are great, I don't see how some of these will be possible to make.  For instance, wind blowing your fur. It could move your mane (if your character even has one) but it wouldn't move the fur on your body since its just a texture. Also, most of these are for Rps, more specifically, warrior cat Rps. Not everyone role plays warrior cats or even role plays at all. And your suggestions include aging and death, but not everyone would like that. Some people like to stay younger for longer/shorter times, but with set aging rates, they wouldn't be able to age whenever they want, how much they want. Some people also never want their charcter to die, especially if it's their main character that they use all the time just to derp around with.
That's just what I think. Sorry if I came across rude, but I do think these ideas would be great to add. They just would be difficult to make and some people may not appreciate them.
I hope you understand my point c:
Call me Lilly or Animal or Animals or Lillyfloof...I dun really care o3o Call me whatever you want... .3.

dA: Lacey186
Youtube: Lacey186
oovoo: Lacey186
Siggy made by the wonderful Nair~