Author Topic: ||:|| The Life and Times of Karakuri... ||:|| *  (Read 1669 times)

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
||:|| The Life and Times of Karakuri... ||:|| *
« on: August 07, 2012, 04:47:48 pm »

I'm the ginger on the far left. That is my band family.

||Name: Anna || FH Aliases: Fu-chan, Karakuri, Hipster Rin || dA User: Sabaki911 || Born in: South Carolina || Birthday: September 11 || Age: 15 || Grade: 10th ||

||Likes: Marching Band, Vocaloid (especially the Evillious Chronicles), 39 Clues, extremely spicy foods, dogs, human rps, creative rps, drawing, and writing ||

||Dislikes: Football, Generic Rps, Illiterate people, Ignorant people, 80% of the Warriors rping population on FH, dull colors, and sour foods. ||

||Personality: I'm very temperamental, and often sarcastic, but if you don't annoy me first, I shall be nice to you. I've been described to be sort of hyper, but I do have very lethargic moments. Out of my group of friends, I'm normally the clown and not the leader, since I hate being in charge. However, I seem to be one of the few people in my group that handle bullies really well. My philosophy is "If you can't beat them in a fight, act like they're beneath your notice. If you can beat them in a fight and get away with it, by all means, rip 'em a new one." I'm sort of arrogant, but I think I own it, and manage to be proud and get friends at the same time. I'm not very emotional when it comes to sad things, but some things do indeed make me cry. Just not a lot. ||

||A Little More About Me: I'm constantly drawing, and by practice, I seem to have gotten pretty good at it, but I don't consider myself an artist, really. Drawing just keeps me entertained when I'm bored during school. I've never been very good at math, and I'm slightly lazy, so I had to be in summer school for Algebra I this year, but it's all good now. Contrary to my less than pretty Algebra skills, I've been in Advanced English classes since 6th grade, and always make high test scores on things like that. I have photographic memory, so classes and challenges where I have to remember things are usually easy for me, and I play the mandolin. If you say I play the guitar, I will beat you with a stick. As said above, I'm a fan of Vocaloid, as the songs sometimes give me rp ideas that flourish on other forums, and crash and burn here. I detest the fact that everyone here loves generic wolf/clan/pride rps, and sorry if it hurts your feelings, but I see nothing worthwhile in it. However, I do find the occasional creative rps and then love them to itty bitty pieces. I can play first clarinet in marching band, but normally stick with third since we don't get enough sound from that part.||

||My Characters: Noir Ausdin (Human, Desert Bluebird RP), Lumiere Ausdin (Human/Witch, Desert Bluebird RP), Elluka Clockworker (Human/Witch, Desert Bluebird RP), Tonio Ausdin (Human, Desert Bluebird RP), Twin Servants (Immortals, Desert Bluebird), Master of the Graveyard (Immortal, Desert Bluebird), Gear (Immortal, Desert Bluebird), Master of the Heavenly/Hellish Yard (Immortals, Desert Bluebird), Master of the Court (Immortal, Desert Bluebird), Ma'hiadi Swiftpaw (Immortal/Dingo, Tribal Warfare) ||

Anything else you wish to know about me, just ask, and I might tell you!

-- Kara

« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 04:52:09 pm by Karakuri »
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: ||:|| The Life and Times of Karakuri... ||:|| *
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2012, 12:35:14 am »
Nice Bio Kara :) yay for spicy food ^^

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 09:17:09 pm »
Thank you! And indeed...yay for spicy food!

Offline Wolf_Memories

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2012, 10:49:15 pm »
So pretty! :D *Squish* LOVE, The pictures ~<3

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2012, 11:02:54 pm »
Meh, I'm not really that pretty. That's a picture from last October, though. I'll have a new one up, eventually. My face has cleared up a lot since then, and I'm not as squishy looking. o.o