Poll

Should this RP be made in-game, or kept on the forums?

Make it in-game!
Keep it on the Forums!
Unsure

Author Topic: ♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ [Inactive since 04/03/2013]  (Read 107572 times)

Encryption

Re: ? Desert Bluebird ? ?...Too Good to Be True...? ? (Now Open!)
« Reply #50 on: August 09, 2012, 03:38:54 pm »
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 03:40:54 pm by Cyn - Sin »

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 09, 2012, 06:39:12 pm »
[Accepted!]

Lorencio seems to think for a moment. "Hyena would be less suspicious..." He points out. "But we could scare people as humans." He continues. The blonde boy seems to keep thinking, biting his lower lip decisively. "I honestly can't think of any victims in particular tonight, dear sister." Lorencio replies with a shrug. "How about you?" The young god toys with his ripped up sleeve, ripping it a little further on accident. The snow white sleeves were made out of really strong cloth...but the poor little tube of fabric was no match against the teeth and nails of a goddess who devoured things such as bone, porcelain, steel, and other oddities.
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 09, 2012, 06:46:35 pm »
Renia agreed to her brother's suggestions of being in their hyena form. It's much more funnier seeing humans react when they meet up with intelligent animals. She began to pick at her brother's sleeve since he was messing with it as well. She began to think about those little voodoo doll victims that she had but she already messed with them for tonight but she was leaving another time for personally bother the vector.  "I've already bothered my human victims for tonight and some of them died too. One of them couldn't handle the bee stings of the bees," she shook her head in disappointment as she closed the door behind them. "Come on, Lorencio!" The goddess soon morphed into her hyena form without much difficult as she ran into a portal like a lunatic.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2012, 11:03:37 pm »
With an unnerving cackle, Lorencio phases into his hyena form as well, speeding after his sister. As a male spotted hyena, he was slightly smaller than his sister, even though it was the opposite for their human forms. The light blonde and dark brown hyena darts through the portal, on his sister's heels, as always.
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2012, 11:30:07 pm »
[[Who should they bother? *Derp*]]

The goddess entered the country of Lucifenia as her paws were buried into the sand. The night was starless but the moon was bright so she didn't have to try hard to see. She shook her body as the hairs on her stood up but she did it to add the crazy effect. She began trotting around in a circle to check fi anyone was close by.

Offline Dragoneer22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • The power of Kashyykk will always shine through.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2012, 12:05:11 am »
Oh, why thank you for coming to my immeadite rescue! I love you guys too! *Sarcasm*))

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Adam screamed to the wind as he sprinted away. He thought he had finally lost the android when he rested on a rock. Placing his head in his hands, he looked down and panted. He looked up and the wrench conked the new human who was in his face. "Personal space!" He cried out as he ran off again. He could see a vehicle in the distance, and an owner! A saving grace was here! "HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He  shouted out to the motorcycle's rider, flailing around to make himself noticable.

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2012, 12:12:12 am »
[[I'm really sorry, Tomas :c. I thought everyone was separated.]]

Gilda felt her senses go up as someone was calling out in; breaking the silence of the desert night. She quickly got up and rubbed her thumb against the goggles' lens as she saw someone flailing the arms like a lunatic while shouting out for assistance. She peered behind him with a small lean to see an android right behind him and she immediately got onto the motorcycle. She turned on the ignition was a loud sound emerged from the engine with the bright, yellow headlights signing at the shouting human. She made a hand signal towards the boy as she was moving her hand to the side. The sand was getting caught in Gilda's mouth and throat so she couldn't rather speak comfortably. She pressed her left hand down onto the her left handle as the motorcycle charged with her gun in the other hand as the clock began ticking and lighting up.

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2012, 12:18:26 am »
I has totally epic music in background!!!))

"GUN!" He veered to the side, running from both. Fortunately, the android followed wich opened him to attack. Adam was just scared out of his mind and barely keeping up the sprint as he started to slow down........

Derpy post.))

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2012, 12:26:08 am »
[[It's alright, bro :3.]]

Gilda pulled the trigger as the clock's arms hit midnight as it shot out towards the android's head. She took a deep breathe as she sucked it through her teeth as the android fell with blood (?) leaking out as the corpse fell on its knees and fell forward.  She stopped the motorcycle as the gun deactivated as the lights and the clock reset back to level zero. She turned it to the side as she waved her hand over t othe human as she was putting the gun back into its case.

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2012, 12:28:16 am »
"GUN!!!!" He shouted again and pointed at the gun. "I have a wrench, and i'm not afraid to..." He was cut off as he fell to the ground, passing out from lack of oxygen.

REEEPEEEENT!