Poll

Should this RP be made in-game, or kept on the forums?

Make it in-game!
Keep it on the Forums!
Unsure

Author Topic: ♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ [Inactive since 04/03/2013]  (Read 107581 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: ? Desert Bluebird ? ?...Too Good to Be True...? ? (Now Open!)
« Reply #60 on: August 10, 2012, 12:35:47 am »
Gilda turned on the ignition the moment she saw the human fell. She squinted at the figure to see it was a young boy that has fallen over. She pressed on the pedal lightly as it slowly drove up beside the boy.  She gotten off and knelt down onto her right knee that sunk a bit into the sand and checked his pulse. She stood up, moved the gun case onto her back as she tried to drag the boy into the passenger seat. With her luck, the boy was positioned awkwardly in the seat with his head on the bottom cushion but his legs sticking out.

Gilda groaned as she pushed the legs in and sat him up properly as she placed a seat belt onto him. After fixing him up, she snapped her fingers in front of his face hoping he'll respond.

Offline Dragoneer22

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • The power of Kashyykk will always shine through.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 10, 2012, 12:39:08 am »
THe snap brought him to life. "LOLIPOPS!" he screamed as he awoken, still breathing faster than normal. His body shot forward on a reflex and the seat belt jerked him back. His head bobbed to look at Gilda. Is a hot girl really standing over me? He thought. "Uh, that was embaressing."

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2012, 12:43:28 am »
Gilda just nodded at him, not making any comments as the sand in her throat was irritating it. She placed her hand over her mouth as coughed heavily, hoping she wouldn't get an infection at this time. She was stuck out in the middle of nowhere with a child and if she got sick, they'll both have been royally screwed. She grabbed the map from the inside of the passenger sheet and opened it up for the boy's viewing. She circled a nearby town as she wrote on it, "I apologize for not being able to speak ,the sandstorm got the better of me. Do you wish to travel here; I'll drop you off there?" She looked around as she heard a distant inhuman laughter of a hyena's but she'll ignore it for now.

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 10, 2012, 12:47:18 am »
"Uh sure. Thanks, by the way." He looked at the map and could trace his route back to his hometown. Back to his Andrea....... anyway, now was not the time to reminice. "My names Adam Jackson."

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2012, 12:49:48 am »
Gilda nodded at his 'thank you' as she wrote her name onto the map's corner in a Malon-esque cursive writing. 'Gilda Polunzi' could have been read if the person looked closer to the page. She hadned the map to this Adam Jackson as she hopped up onto her seat as the ignition roared loudly. She looked to both sides to see if any more androids were by.

Offline Dragoneer22

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 10, 2012, 05:09:59 pm »
Sorry for delay.))

Adam took a mental note of her name, then decided it was time for a joke. "So, two atoms walk into a bar......" He paused to see if she was listening.

REEEPEEEENT!

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 10, 2012, 05:16:58 pm »
Gilda turned to him and nodded, signaling him that she was listening. She slowly allowed the motorcycle to head into the sandstorm as she took a sharp turn right and drove straight through. She grip on the handles tighten as the motorcycle was getting traction and the ride got a bit bumpy but she kept her head turning to Adam once in a while to notify that him that she was listening.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 10, 2012, 09:01:28 pm »
((Bumpitybumpdadabump.))

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2012, 04:05:55 pm »
[I'm so sorry I haven't been on in a while! I've been really busy lately, and haven't had time to rp!]
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2012, 04:57:41 pm »
(( Nah, it's cool.))