Poll

Should this RP be made in-game, or kept on the forums?

Make it in-game!
Keep it on the Forums!
Unsure

Author Topic: ♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ [Inactive since 04/03/2013]  (Read 130578 times)

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: ? Desert Bluebird ? ?...Too Good to Be True...? ? (Now Open!)
« Reply #850 on: January 30, 2013, 08:39:38 pm »
The Mistress of the Graveyard swayed her wine glass while her red eyes were examining the content of the blood present within the glassware. After the years of being the acclaimed "Conchita," and drinking the blood of her victims, she could already tell what blood type which wine she was presented just by scent and texture. The Mistress waved her hands towards both twins to speak of their results, knowing very well that the search came out as a failure. "Master of the Heavenly Yard wishes to know of the results of the search. Do you not, Master of the Heavenly Yard?"

She sipped on the blood as one hand plunged down into a raw heart as she opened her jaw, devouring the heart and shoving it down her throat without much effort. Acting as if that IS normal, she wipes her mouth softly with a napkin and met her glance over towards the twins.

Renia was silent with a a serving plate wrapped about close to her chest with her eyes closed, taking on the facade of the obedient and subservient servant of the Mistress of the Graveyard. Despite having on her iron hyena mask, it can obvious that her eyes were closed as she awaited to hear the response that the Master of the Heavenly Yard of the report.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: January 30, 2013, 09:40:42 pm »
"If you would." Sounding like a request, but what was most likely an order, the Master of the Heavenly Yard watches the twins through the eye slits in the eagle mask. He assumed it had come out a failure, but was still hanging on to the shred of hope that maybe they found her, and were telling him where she was first.

"We did not find the girl you were asking for, sir. We believed we had found her, and it was not the right child when we got closer." Lorencio reports, bowing respectfully to the Master of the Heavenly Yard.[/sub[
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: January 30, 2013, 09:59:32 pm »
"There was no traces of similarity within scents," the female servant spoke out loud beside her brother as she opened her eyes and kept a stoic face, knowing that after this was over, her bed would be awaiting! The servant lass kept herself hushed up as she noted how her Mistress was going to speak again.

"Nothing ever escapes the nose of my children, Master of the Heavenly Yard." The Mistress nodded with pride as she glanced over towards the smaller and skinnier Master of the Heavenly Yard but she nodded her head at the twins. "You're dismissed."

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: January 30, 2013, 10:45:46 pm »
The Master of the Heavenly Yard seems crestfallen, but gets to his  feet anyways. "My thanks goes to you for trying, you two. As well as to you, Master of the Graveyard." The god replies, nodding in thanks.

Lorencio bows politely to both his mistress and the other Master. After he was sure it was clear he was being respectful, his hand gingerly rubs against his nose.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: January 30, 2013, 10:52:28 pm »
Renia as well bows politely as she kept a watchful eye over the leaving Master of the Heavenly Yard as her master was quietly thanking him. With both servants leaving the dining room, a tired smile crept on her face. "I'm hittin 'the hay."

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #855 on: January 30, 2013, 11:45:18 pm »
"Have a wonderful sleep, Re." With that and a soft smile, Lorencio heads back to the portals, going to investigate.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: January 30, 2013, 11:58:07 pm »
"Whatever, princess," the maid called back as she headed off towards the bedroom but a soft thought came into mind. 'I still need to pay my little toy a lesson or two,' but her shadow overcast the porcelain walls as the candles that lit it soon descended down; a whisper blowing them away.

Meanwhile in the world that had a desert, the Vector of Memory was still a bit distraught from her confrontation from the leader of the group, Elluka Clockworker. She softly patted her nose, worrying of what cruel methods would lie in her path or today or the future seeing as how Renia wasn't the type to leave anything not dealt with. The group had arrived to the town as the twins were off with Anne as Elluka was off, speaking of an errand she needed to do. There was no sight of the "King," and he wasn't going to appear anytime soon as Gilda couldn't even see him hanging about from the ancient walls or snatching food from the vendors.

Certainly, without much to do, she pulled out a book from her pocket. Surely she never did speak of anyone of her fascination of books or literature besides the rare few that spoke of it first. She sat herself down onto a base of a broken column and flipped throguh the pages. She had another in the second pocket of her pants, located further down but that contained a rare copy of a philosopher she had never heard of. She enjoyed her writing but when she spoke of her mother about it, Mrs. Leone turned her back towards her daughter. 'The writing is cursed!' That was all her mother would shout at her time and time again, but Amara never knew why. Amara didn't, Gilda didn't, but the Philosopher did.
Cursed words lead to the gallows.

As she flipped throguh the pages of the tarnished red cover book, her mind came at ease to revisit the tale of a woman or painting named "Leia." The story was called "Leia," as it dealt with the plot of a painter falling in love with his own creation but his imagination taking the better of him. Sort of a god complex gone horribly wrong with romance. Interestingly enough, Gilda appreciated the name choice of "Leia," seeing as how it meant "lie" in another tongue but she didn't remember which.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: January 31, 2013, 12:42:36 am »
A shape lurked a short distance of the camp, not walking any closer, and entirely alone. Lorencio had found Gilda again, but after the events of earlier that day, he was hesitating, not wanting to come close then be shooed off again. And there was the fact she might be suspicious of the young god, seeing as his intentions this afternoon had been to steal a child from their party. He was probably seen as an enemy now.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
Re: ♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ ♋...Too Good to Be True...? ♋ (Now Open!)
« Reply #858 on: January 31, 2013, 12:59:25 am »
"Leia, the fragile woman of the artist's thought of true beauty in actuality was in a monochromatic world," the Vector of Memory spoke towards herself, not noticing she was reading out loud the book. Her back was hunched over as she was intrigued and swayed by the characteristics of both Leia and the unnamed artist and at for this odd moment, sympathized of the differences that both had.  She glanced upwards, feeling as if watched, but this was a natural emotion as her anxiety and paranoia did play a "healthy" role in her everyday life. Glancing about in the front, seeing no one was there besides the sand dunes, she resumed reciting the book with her own amusement.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: January 31, 2013, 01:03:15 am »
Daring to inch closer, the masked boy does so. Not uttering a word or even some kind of sound, he waits for Gilda's acknowledgement, whether good or bad.