Poll

Should this RP be made in-game, or kept on the forums?

Make it in-game!
Keep it on the Forums!
Unsure

Author Topic: ♫ Desert Bluebird ♫ [Inactive since 04/03/2013]  (Read 108488 times)

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
Re: ? Desert Bluebird ? ?...Too Good to Be True...? ? (Now Open!)
« Reply #890 on: February 01, 2013, 02:36:25 am »
"Mmmn...just talk to me like I'm normal. The Stupid Butler isn't important anyways." Shrugging, Lorencio just tells it like it was. He wasn't a Master, he wasn't the mastermind like Renia was, and he wasn't the patron of any sweet little morals like Gear was. "Iunno. I just felt like having a conversation." He finishes, answering her other question.
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #891 on: February 01, 2013, 02:43:34 am »
"...Certainly not like what Noir and Lumiere said," Gilda chuckled a bit, with a fist over her mouth to muffle up the chuckles. She patted the base of the column, "Standing there will kill your legs." As she patted the sea,t she scooted Marlonese butt out of the way for him to sit. "Also, another question, are there any deities ehh..dedicated to the arts? Literature? History..?"

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #892 on: February 01, 2013, 03:38:10 am »
Sitting down next to her, Lorencio's face reddens under the mask. "That...would be me, actually.." He admits quietly, looking away. The skinny blonde was used to Renia calling him a bookworm and stuff, after all. However, the boy did love any kind of reading, whether it was history or fiction books, small, or books as big as he was. He had the time to read 'em, after all. "The Master of the Heavenly Yard is more of the artistic sort, though."

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #893 on: February 01, 2013, 02:55:00 pm »
"That would be who?" The Vector of Protection could already see a bit of red overcoming the deity's pale face and it was quick to register into her mind. A smile was on her face,she didn't feel it, but she automatically had a rather excited expression. With already Renia picking at her for reading books when she had to do missions, her own personal habit, it was nice to see someone appreciated books...and possibly had the same treatment from Renia! She bit the insides of her cheeks, avoiding trying to exploit her enthusiasm at the discovery. However, the irony of his title stood there.

Knowing that the socially inept Lorencio would find her creepy without a matter of seconds, she shifted the conversation, "How is it like being a hyena..ninja?" She didn't men to say the last part with intentions but she already had grown accustomed to the nickname. " I mean hyena! Sorry!" She scratched the back of her head, worry already revealed on her face.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #894 on: February 01, 2013, 06:18:00 pm »
Lorencio chuckles at the question and the nickname. "Not much different than being a human, besides the fact you don't have any hands, and when you try to visit people, they throw rocks at you instead of welcoming you with gift baskets." He jokes, trying to get rid of the red on his face. "The weirdest part is the improvement in balance you get." Continuing, the hyena god shrugs nonchalantly. The boy seemed awkward and off-balance, but that was usually only when he was nervous. Everyone in the Theater was an excellent fighter in their own style, and Lorencio was about as balanced and agile as they were when need called for it.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #895 on: February 01, 2013, 07:04:15 pm »
'If my mother was here, she would be trying to summon the Mistress of the Graveyard to eat her own children..' She nodded her head while she rubbed her chin, "You're certainly more..hairy in that form too." She turned to her side, looking at him, but more so towards his ponytail. "....But then again, the length of your hair..." 'Would make you an identical Renia.' You should only think of that Gilda! Saying that out loud and towards a male might be very insulting! "...Is the same possibly length of the hyena's coat." Nice save.

"I suppose if all of the deities can morph to their choice of animal..or the one in their masks, they would need to in order to endure such things as poachers." "Besides, a blue-eyed hyena willy certainly draw the attention of everyone. Most females fancy the bright eyed animals.." Gild wagged her finger side to side, just thinking of all the crazy assignments she was given to hunt down animals.. Do not bring up the fact that Lorencio's hyena form was similar to one she killed a could of months ago..

Renia, in the meanwhile, was playing around with several of her dolls and squishing several with pillows. She just accidentally (or not) muffled one of the human play toys to death. She frowned, wondering in the arrogant bastard's name was her brother. "I could've double teamed with him to beat down Ammmmaaaarrraaaa." She flopped herself onto her bed but noted the Vector's doll sitting up straight..with a smile. Renia frowns in response. As her finger came closer to the doll's hand and she swiped it over to the side, in a very very bad direction.

In the human world, Gilda's hand slid over right behind Lorencio and she initially tries to pull it back but no success. She's done for. Here is Renia already manipulating her body. In turmoil and already knowing that her hand was nearing his posterior, her subconscious shuts down. "Booty touching" isn't her forte.

Renia noted the doll's changed expression of pink and stoic, knowing that the Vector was in deep.. doo doo. (What am I doing.) "Oooh~ Amara must be with a booooy~"  She frowns a bit, not liking the circumstances of Amara being interested romantically, her lifestyle does not need it. She is too busy with her, the magnificent goddess of mischief, that hates romance. No. Bad. Disgusting.  "Might as well make it worse."

She pushed the body towards the side, where the hand was. Meanwhile, Gilda bumped towards Lorencio as her face was of full panic while her face looked down. However, the doll fell towards the other side and thus, Gilda fell towards her side as she stares into the sand.She said nothing of it. Nothing.

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #896 on: February 01, 2013, 07:26:25 pm »
You know how earlier it was mentioned that Lorencio wasn't as mindful of Gilda in his personal bubble? This went past his personal bubble. With a yelp, the boy leaps to his feet, his face nearing scarlet in color, just as embarrassed as the Vector was. Experience should dictate that Lorencio should know this was his sister being a b-....witch, but right now, his mind drew a blank.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #897 on: February 01, 2013, 07:33:27 pm »
"Lorencio! Please, I don't mean any of this!" Gilda was apologizing, fixing herself up with a frown. However, as Renia was still toying about with the doll, Gilda fell onto her face on the sand and began to roll around, blushing harder and harder by the minute. With a long groan she buried her face into the sand, not even going to bother speaking but her hand moved with the hand. "Missed me~?" It wrote out while a small picture of Renia was present beside it but the Vector responded, writing with her own hand, "Of course...." Her other hand wrote violently in the sand, "DON'T USE ELLIPSES ON ME."

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #898 on: February 01, 2013, 07:57:35 pm »
Lorencio facepalms. "I should have known. How many times have I told the Master of the Court not to make Re any more dolls?" Knowing the reason Gilda was acting like this now, the young boy sighs, debating on whether to go plead for Renia to stop, or pray to the royal prick she just gets bored soon. In an attempt to stop Renia from writing, he grabs on to the wrist his sister was using to write.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #899 on: February 01, 2013, 08:07:22 pm »
The hand was twitching around while Gilda had her face buried in the sand. Lorencio was quite..cold. She glanced one eye upward and sighed, "I guess you know how your sister toys then." She felt the pressure lifted off from her, seeing as how Renia thought that the Vector was unconscious. The Vector tried to sit up but she wiggled her hand a bit, having her own personal bubble. "..'Cuse me."