Author Topic: "Program Error" on Mac OS X  (Read 1373 times)

Offline ScarfPow

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • I don't want to fall in-love again...
    • View Profile
"Program Error" on Mac OS X
« on: August 09, 2012, 12:50:38 am »
Right when I'm in the middle of playing Feral Heart, I get this error message saying "The Program FeralHeart.exe has encountered a serious problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience" It sucks! Sometimes it happens in the middle of a great role-play and sometimes it happens at the loading screen. Please help  :-[

Offline RawSyndicate

• Bagged Milk
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 57
  • OG Floofins
    • View Profile
    • DA: RawSyndicate
Re: "Program Error" on Mac OS X
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 01:47:27 am »
Ah, this is very normal, especially when your in fluorte due to the number of users. You will encounter this almost everytime you play on FH. All you can do is keep playing, pnce it closes, open it up again and keep playing. You may be able to reduce the amount of lag by lowering the water reflection and view distance. (in options>video). You can also go into a less corwded place like cape, because fluorite is packed and causes serious lags. otherwise, there is nothing you can do, im very sorry.

Offline ScarfPow

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 02:05:40 am »
I can only play on a mac because at my Dad's house he has a pc but my brother got banned on there... :( So now i cant play..

Offline ScarfPow

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2012, 02:07:55 am »
NOO! I Can never play Feral ever again, my dad said. He said you banned the IP Address so it mean you have it, and you could use it in evil ways. Sorry. I can't play your game anymore.. :(