Author Topic: 3Packs is New and Looking for Members!  (Read 2755 times)

Hawkwing

3Packs is New and Looking for Members!
« on: August 09, 2012, 07:01:10 pm »
Hello fellow RPers... I just started up a new RP with my friend, 3Packs. Here's the plot:

3 packs of wolves live in near each other. Forestpack lives in the forest, Mountainpack in the mountains, and Plainspack in the plains (Not original names but oh well). One of the leaders from each pack is a sibling to one of the leaders from the other two. They have a fierce rivalry, and never got along do to the vast differences in their personalities. When their parents are killed by hunters the three siblings disperse, eager to get away from each other. Luckily all of them make it to adulthood, and when they meet up with other wolves they each start a pack in the terrain they grew up in. When they mark boundaries, that is when they find out their siblings survived and started packs. The packs now do not get along, as each pack has less territory than it should, they fight often over territory and food. Eventually, seeing wolves getting injured because of their rivalry, they come to peace.

Even after this we will continue with the RP, finding ideas to keep it alive. We currently need more members as we don't have many at the moment. We need wolves in general to be Medics, Hunters, Warriors, Pup-sitters, Scouts, or possibly another rank you think of in every pack. Also, if you think you have it in you, you can try out for:
Alpha Male of  Forestpack
Alpha Male of Mountainpack
Alpha Female of Plainspack
Alpha Male of Plainspack
Beta Male/Female of all packs
Delta Male/Female of all packs
Note that for the first two alpha males you will have to talk to the alpha female of that pack and see if they accept you as their mate.

We are literate, require realistic colours, will soon have a map, and you must be active.
Most of all, our goal is to have fun!

To join a pack as a general wolf, message the alpha of that pack, or post here. Me for forestpack, and HalloweenCANNON! for Mountainpack. Evidently Plainspack doesn't have a leader yet so it is currently unopen to general registration.

To try out for a high rank, post in here or whisper us in-game to see if one of us is online, I'm almost always online whenever I can, and met us somewhere. We will then ask for a couple of RP samples, RP with you for a bit, ask you to do you bio if you haven't already done so, and then see if you'd be good for the rank.

Well, I believe I'm done rambling on now, when you post to see if you may join, you can use this format:

Char Name:_____
Rank you want:____
Personality:_______
Little bit of background:______
Anything else you'd like us to know:_________

Thanks for reading my post and Happy RPing!

Aylia, Alpha Female of Forestpack
« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:05:34 pm by Hawkwing »

Offline Blue_Apples

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: 3Packs is New and Looking for Members!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 12:50:27 am »
Character Name: Dark Moon
Rank I want: Medic in Forestpack
Personality: Reserved and quiet, can seem harsh sometimes but does not mean to cause harm, easily irritated, mysterious
Background: Dark Moon grew up like any normal pup, raised by her parents in a strong pack. There she was taught how to hunt and fight like any normal pup. At the age of three years a mysterious sickness spread throughout her pack and killed off it's members one by one. To avoid certain death she, along with the surviving members, fled the territory in search of a new home. During the journey Dark Moon was separated from her family and ended up wandering about in a forest, eventually coming upon Forestpack.
Dark Moon eventually warmed up to the idea of joining Forestpack where she discovered her ability to heal the injured and care for the sick. Though she doesn't know much about herbs and healing she will try her best in the service of her pack.
Other: I'm still new to roleplaying.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:34:17 am by Kelsey »

Hawkwing

« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2012, 01:47:05 pm »
Alright Kelsey, you're in. I'll continually try to whisper you in-game and hopefully I'll be able to send an invite. You can have the Medic rank, and it's fine that you're still new to RPing, you'll get better as you go, especially by reading our RPs. Now that we have you as a medic, we only need one more. Our other medic is Verity, you can talk to her next time she's online if you'd like
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 01:49:44 pm by Hawkwing »

Offline Blue_Apples

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2012, 05:25:34 pm »
Cool, I probably won't be on as often next week (8/19-8/25) but I don't think that will be a problem seeing as this roleplay is relatively new. Other thing, are there any specific rules to being the medic or is this something I should talk to Verity about?

Hawkwing

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2012, 06:48:19 pm »
No special rules really, none that I can think of anyway. And I will not be online this weekend as I'm visiting relatives, but I'll check on this as often as I can even if I am not able to get on the game itself. Also  I don't mind if someone is inactive for a spell as long s they let me or someone in the pack know.
~Aylia

Offline Blue_Apples

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2012, 06:58:38 pm »
Don't worry if I know I'll be inactive for a while I'll post it on here.

Hawkwing

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2012, 08:16:04 pm »
I've also finally finished our proboards forum, though I haven't yet done the skin so it's pretty basic looking, here's the link for everyone: http://3packs.boards.net/index.cgi

Also I've decided to try and make the map myself as I don't know what priority the map-maker has given this map. I haven't made a map before but I read the tutorials on here and I think I'll be able to do it. If it turns out I totally fail at map-making then I'll ask someone else to do it :P
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 08:11:13 pm by Hawkwing »

Hawkwing

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 11:56:47 pm »
Figures, I get the height-map all done and then when I try to upload and test it, the game crashes. Then I Google it, and turns out you can use any paint program except MS paint. Of course. So I can't start it until tomorrow, maybe not even then. Sorry everyone

Hawkwing

« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2012, 05:26:27 pm »
Plainspack Alpha female position has been taken. Also, if you say you want to join on here, try looking for me in-game at the n/z tree, that has become my advertising spot

Offline Blue_Apples

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 09:03:24 pm »
How many people are in this roleplay so far?