Author Topic: Joined a couple of days ago but never introduced myself ! o3o  (Read 2265 times)

SergeantPepper

Hullo everyone ! :3. My name is Naomi and I am 16 years old. Joined a couple of days ago and I am in love with the site *u*. I'm from Quebec so I usually speak french. (If I make some mistakes let me know, I don't speak english fluently D: ).

Okay so, I am a big fan of The Beatles. BIG fan. I could talk about them for hours but I'm just going to stop there. D:
I like Disney movies (especially pirates of the carribeans. *u*), pixar movies and animation movies in general.
I play piano and guitar and I like drawing and painting. :3.
Well, that's it for now ! :D

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: Joined a couple of days ago but never introduced myself ! o3o
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:55:19 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart! Hope you enjoy the game and forums.

Here are some useful links for site you can check out

FH Manual : http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4&Itemid=33

FH Game Rules: https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=18317.0

FH Site/Forum Rules: https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=16560.0

Help Section For any questions/concerns you have: https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0

Member made tutorials: https://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=85.0

Enjoy your stay with FeralHeart, and get to know the community it always helps :) If anymore questions feel free to PM me at anytime. Yay for more Canadians~

~Ouka

SergeantPepper

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2012, 07:59:39 pm »
Thank you very much :D ! I'll make sure to check out those :3.
-Aw yiss Canada :D!-

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 03:26:10 am »
Hello and welcome Zalkya! :D Its very nice to meet you I hope you have a wonderful time in the game and on the forum and that you make many friends while you are here :). By the way I totally love your signature :D

Offline morallydefunct

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 03:36:29 am »
Welcome!I hope I'll see you in-game. :D

>mfw i see internet arguments

SergeantPepper

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 02:23:54 am »
Thank you LordSugahara :3. Infortunately, I didn't make much friends for now :c. I'm always alone. But I hope to make a lot of friends, yes :D !
Thanks Piestar :3.

Offline Abomine

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 41
  • I'm that weird chick who's obsessed with deer.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 05:47:20 am »
Hello and welcome to FeralHeart, newcomer! ;D

To Isengard! To Isengard!

My deviantART

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 04:10:38 am »
Thank you LordSugahara :3. Infortunately, I didn't make much friends for now :c. I'm always alone. But I hope to make a lot of friends, yes :D !
Sometimes it's hard to make friends especially in the beginning but don't let that discourage you. You seem like a wonderfully colorful character with a great personality and I'm sure there will be plenty people out in the game soon enough that would love to have a friend like you. Just stay open minded and friendly ;) *comforting nuzzle*
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:12:14 am by LordSuragaha »

SergeantPepper

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 02:43:15 am »
Oh my, thanks !! *.* You are so sweet :33

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2012, 03:37:08 am »
Sometimes it's hard to make friends especially in the beginning but don't let that discourage you. You seem like a wonderfully colorful character with a great personality and I'm sure there will be plenty people out in the game soon enough that would love to have a friend like you. Just stay open minded and friendly ;) *comforting nuzzle*

Yes, sometimes people have trouble making friends when they first come to FeralHeart. Some people (like me XD) make friends right away. But I'm sure in no time you'll have a whole collection of amazing friends. Don't give up with making friends; if you see someone else alone say something to them: How are you doin'? Hello! etc. You'll get friends fast!
Farewell everyone<3