Author Topic: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.  (Read 90915 times)

Offline tygrysek

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ? my happy little pill, take me away ?
    • View Profile
Re: The most AMUSING powerplayers in all of FH.
« Reply #170 on: January 03, 2013, 11:31:59 pm »
This thing happened when I had an fight with someone in Bonfire o3o
Her = The Powerplayer
Me = Me.

Me: *Just sitting there by the water*
Her: *sneaks up behind evilash*
Me: *Still sitting*
Her: *pounces on evilash no miss*
Me: *Ignores*
Her: *rips her back mane out and laughs in face* hahahahahaha!
Me: My mane is still there :I
Her: *rips lungs out*
Me: Power-playing much?
Her *rips head in half*
Me: Look if you want to role-play, then at least do it properly, not power play.
Her: now no more fighting -.-

So yeah.
That's basically what happened.

Offline Salt

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Hahahahaha No...
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 04, 2013, 12:21:05 am »
PowerPlay (Lion) -_-

Me: Hi!

Lion cub: "Get off out land!" the lioness bites the brutes neck and pins him down, and rips off flesh.

Me: (Wtf powerplay!)

Lion cub: (No! I didnt powerplay! now lay down your wounded!)

Lion: Bites brutes neck and rips wind pipe out.

Me: -_- look another powerplayer! - pushes lions away -

Lion Cub: AUTO HITTER!!!!!!!

Lion: Come on lets leave this auto hitter!

Lioness: No!, lets kill him! - tackles the brute and rips head off and rips tail off -

Me: O-------------O POWERPLAY!!!!!!!

Lioness: No!

Me: Wtf ok listen you all are stinkin powerplayers!!!!!

------------Then they argued more, and cussed all night long -_- so i left------------
I
LOVE
MY
CAT
:3

Offline Ratatosk

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • For Raksha, down with Red!
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 04, 2013, 04:03:30 am »
Lol... this happened once when I was out playing as my char Vaati. Yes, he has the power to control the wind, but since I don't go all: -Shoots wind at and kill ha ur dead- ...It's not really godmodding if you at least let the opponent dodge and counter attack and crap. Well, anyway, this happened the other day:
Me: -Randomly hanging out in Fluorite-
Random Wolf: "hi"
Me: His gaze flicked to the random wolf that had just greeted him. He narrowed his crimson eyes. "Hello. May I help you?" he asked in his snaky, cold voice.
Wolf: "your gay"
Me: He growled as anger started to build within him. The winds that usually accompanied him increased a slight bit. "Excuse me?" he hissed. "I believe you are mistaken. I am not gay."
Wolf: "yea u r ur prple"
Me: He growled threateningly. "Shut up, you insolent fool!" he hissed. "I am not gay, nor am I purple. Now I suggest you walk away and leave me in peace."
Wolf: "ur gay imma kill u"
Me: He rolled his eyes. "Oh really now?" he questioned. "You're going to kill me? I'd like to see you try." He smirked evilly as he stood, winds blowing around him, far fiercer than usual.
Wolf: -bites neck and kills-
Me: ((Wtf...)) He growled and leaped out of the way, countering with a fierce blast of wind, knocking the wolf away from him. He smirked. "Nice try, puppy," he half-purred, half-hissed.
Wolf: I killed u ur ded))
Me: I am still allowed to dodge. You cannot just say -kills- and kill me, that is godmodding.))
Wolf: -runs at vaati and rips his throte opn and pull his guts out and kills him then eats his guts-
Me: Wtf...))
Wolf: ha now ur ded))
Me: ...OKay, I'm not Rping with you.)) -Walks away-
Wolf: imma report u 4 dis u a******!
Me: Mkay. Have fun.))

Lol... I hate idiots like that |D

Offline alanawolf

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • thirsty son???
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2013, 06:38:34 am »
Well, this happened on thanks giveing and I was chatting with three friends when this random dude named came up to us and started this conversation

Turkey = *walks over to wolfs her wide eyes glareing as her gobbed of fear(searsull y why are you overhere if your scared?)
Me = hey, look a turkey :0
Friends = lol awsome ( we werrent realy surprised until it started godmoding)
Turkey =  her beake grew so huge it coyd ear a house, she ate up the wolves i n one gokbel than her bek became smal again. (You got to be kiddig..)
Friends = wtf chldf your goddmoding...
Me = yes, plus we dident do anything to you 'turkey':-)
Turkey = bares her small teth hiddden insie her beack, he eyes tyrned to fire burnng the wolves eyes no mss

Me = I thoght turkeys where peaceful ):
Friends = turkey its geting annoying and i  agreee wih u death(me)
Turkey =  WHY U DONT RP ALONGE YOU BIS"s!!!
Me and FRiends =  cuz your goddmoding and cusing at us
Turkey = UR GODDMODDING CUZ U DONT ANswer (everthing thing here I her chat is exarally how she pelt everthing)

Minutes later the person had left for bout 30 mins, came back and said :
Turkey = sorry nah bro was okine and essing with 3 wolfs (such poor wrteing)
Me = oh well how di u know it was 3 wolfs?
  *turkey becoms silent and leave in bout 10 mins...most wierdist day I exprinced
My DA is - http://shimmeer.deviantart.com/
And my user in Feralheart is -Alanawolf

Wolflover87

« Reply #174 on: January 04, 2013, 03:40:26 pm »
Lol... this happened once when I was out playing as my char Vaati. Yes, he has the power to control the wind, but since I don't go all: -Shoots wind at and kill ha ur dead- ...It's not really godmodding if you at least let the opponent dodge and counter attack and crap. Well, anyway, this happened the other day:
Me: -Randomly hanging out in Fluorite-
Random Wolf: "hi"
Me: His gaze flicked to the random wolf that had just greeted him. He narrowed his crimson eyes. "Hello. May I help you?" he asked in his snaky, cold voice.
Wolf: "your gay"
Me: He growled as anger started to build within him. The winds that usually accompanied him increased a slight bit. "Excuse me?" he hissed. "I believe you are mistaken. I am not gay."
Wolf: "yea u r ur prple"
Me: He growled threateningly. "Shut up, you insolent fool!" he hissed. "I am not gay, nor am I purple. Now I suggest you walk away and leave me in peace."
Wolf: "ur gay imma kill u"
Me: He rolled his eyes. "Oh really now?" he questioned. "You're going to kill me? I'd like to see you try." He smirked evilly as he stood, winds blowing around him, far fiercer than usual.
Wolf: -bites neck and kills-
Me: ((Wtf...)) He growled and leaped out of the way, countering with a fierce blast of wind, knocking the wolf away from him. He smirked. "Nice try, puppy," he half-purred, half-hissed.
Wolf: I killed u ur ded))
Me: I am still allowed to dodge. You cannot just say -kills- and kill me, that is godmodding.))
Wolf: -runs at vaati and rips his throte opn and pull his guts out and kills him then eats his guts-
Me: Wtf...))
Wolf: ha now ur ded))
Me: ...OKay, I'm not Rping with you.)) -Walks away-
Wolf: imma report u 4 dis u a******!
Me: Mkay. Have fun.))

Lol... I hate idiots like that |D

Oh boy. ;-; I wonder why some people think they can just insta-kill you and get away with it. O:< And then they bust out the report insult on you. :U

Offline Ratatosk

• Curious Wanderer
  • For Raksha, down with Red!
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 04, 2013, 10:37:47 pm »
Lol.. ikr?

Offline RisingLife

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Derp
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 05, 2013, 04:33:36 am »
Once upon a time in a land known as flourite the most ridiculous rp I have ever seen taken place was created.

STARRING
me (Duskstripe)
A Griffen (in a rival clan)
A Wolf (in the same rival clan)
And an apprentice called Rubypaw (in the rival clan)

So a clan vs clan has taken place

Me: *jumps towards Rubypaw, attempting to land on her back and claw her*
Rubypaw: *gets out poison claws. Stabs through heart clawing out and immeadiatly infecting. Flame fangs bite into neck and set blood on fire*
Me: ummm isn't that powerplaying?))
Rubypaw: *does special call to pet griffen*
Griffen: *flies down. Stabs Duskstripe thrum back and lets Rubyaw ride. Screeches and sends all surrounding cats flying away. lifts off*
Me: ....... O3O))
Griffen: *flies to magic wolf. Throws down hard from sky to create a craetor in earth*
Wolf: *touches with foot froma dragon and heals. Brings back to life. Then glows green and transforms into a dragon. Sticks claws into Duskstripe stomach and rips out lungs*

By then I logged off and just pondered on what they were thinking

So read and enjoy xD
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 04:35:28 am by RisingLife »
Check out my preset shop here!
And Art thread here!
And Character Bio here!?

Offline samshadow24

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 06, 2013, 02:40:03 am »
I had a pretty good one once. I was RPing in a pack in Flourite once, and everything was going well till this happened:
Me: Tempra sat quietly outside the cave of the den, pondering her thoughts as a soft wind blew through the land.
Pack Member: *Walks up to tempra and stands in front of her* your a traitor! leave now or perish!
Me: "Excuse me?"
PM: *Growls* if u dont leave i will be forced to kill you!!
Me: "Dude, I didn't do anything, i'm not leaving."
PM: *wind starts to swirl around them. trees fly up in the air a swoom torwards tempra, knocking her backwards into the cave.*
Me: ((Dude, you're powerplaying.))
PM: *runs forward and slams paws into tempras chest and neck, breaking her spin and neck and killing her.*
Me: ((This is ridiculous...))
PM: *rips off tempras head as a trophy.*
Me: ((Woww. Powerplay much?))

At which point I logged off. It was actually a literate group and I was friends with the leader, so i'm  not quite sure how that guy managed to get into the pack. :/

Offline Thebaltofan123

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 06, 2013, 03:37:45 am »
Here's my story.

I was just rping in South Pole then this husky pops up and this happens.

Husky: Le shaggy dawg

Me: LOLWUT?

Husky: Yo dawg leave this portal it belongs to my pack yo.

Me: umm,what...also this doesn't belong to anyone,it's free

Husky: Yo you're jagging my swag.

Me: ...

Husky: -Swipes neck off no miss-

Me: -Walks away-

Husky: Yo yo yo son come back here you're ded so i can eat ya dawg.

Me: -Blocks-

Nerochrome

« Reply #179 on: January 06, 2013, 09:20:21 am »
I was role-playing as my horse character in bonfire and these to elk come out of now where and start posting -le jumps onto your back and it kills you instantly- And I'm like. *click click* "Bye Bye" -le block- And then I thought, wait elk cant jump onto my back, I'm 15.3 hands high! There was this other time... there was a group of wolves that where on one of the public maps I made, and they were just chilling. I come into the map and they are posting -bites neck tosses around dies- I was like, "God... what are you trying to do kill me?" so I smacked them, blocked them, and took down my public map download thingy. Godmodding/Powerplaying get annoying really quickly. Same with Auto-hitting. Grr. -le is mad now-