Author Topic: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]  (Read 42441 times)

wolfgirl56

Re: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2012, 08:38:52 pm »
((Great! And horrible scent from grandmother. Stop entering my nose.))

Offline jesija

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 49
  • No, seriously?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2012, 08:51:25 pm »

Riverkit
Male
3 moons
Usually very outspoken and loud, Riverkit is never afraid to speak his mind. He gets angered very easily, and prone to causing disaster wherever he goes. Riverkit is often a loner, going off on his own and never asking for help. There aren't alot of cats he goes out of his way to see. He is secretly a huge sweetheart, and a momma's boy.
Not much to say as of yet.
N/A
Redkit (Perhaps they met while he was wandering out of territory?)
Sweekit and Fallenkit
Creekclan
Kit

Sweetkit
Female
3 moons
Sweetkit tends to be a favorite among queens and elders, hiding behind a sugary sweet facade. They all think she's such a kind little kit. In reality, this she-kit has the perfect combination of sweet and spice. She can be genuinely generous and caring, but often only acts like it to get her way. When around other kits or apprentices she can be quite bossy, malicious, and quick to judge.
Not much to say.
N/A
N/A
Riverkit and Fallenkit.
Creekclan
Kit

Fallenkit
Male
2 moons
Very shy and introverted, he never says a word. This skinny little kit is skittish but curious, usually following Sweetkit around like a lifeline. Despite this he is intelligent for a kit his age, and more often than not thinks more logically than his impulsive 'siblings'.
Fallenkit's background is a little mysterious. Songfeather took him in as her own kit a moon ago, saying that she found him around the outskirts of the territory.
N/A
May or may not be Sweetkit, it is a bit complicated since they grew up as siblings but aren't related.
None.
[Creekclan
Kit

Songfeather
Female
21 moons
Soft-spoken, sullen, and gentle, Songfeather doesnt say much, but when she does it is always relevant. Kind and modest, this she-cat is always willing to help in any way she can. She's not very brave or daring, preferring to stay on the sidelines and keep safe. She has a hair-trigger temper when it comes to her three kits, and is very over-protective of them.
Songfeather was born into Creekclan with only a father, her mother was a kittypet but no one knows about that. When she was an apprentice she met a blue-tabby maine coon, a loner about her age, and brought him to join Creekclan. She grew up, and once she was a warrior, became his mate. Soon enough, she was a queen pregant with two kits, Riverkit and Sweetkit.
Her mate shortly died by getting hit by a monster. Devastated, she visited the thunderpath near Stormclan territory almost every night until the Stormclan leader caught her and tried to hold her hostage. She said she'd do anything to be released. The stormclan leader gave her a kit, presumably his own, and told her to bring her back to Creekclan and say nothing of them two meeting. The kit was brought back and named Fallenkit.
Deceased.
N/A
N/A
Creekclan
Queen

Spiderstar
Male
32 moons
Malevolent and sly, Spiderstar is lithe with long limbs like that of a spider. He rarely shows any emotion besides anger or simply smirking. A cold-hearted tom, he doesn't go soft on his opponents, and is rather hostile.
He grew up the runt of his litter in the alleyways, and during 6 to 12 moons was taller but skinnier than the others. His mother and father found him to be a disgrace. It was only natural that when his family was taken to the pound, he didn't give a rats tail. Venturing into the woods, he ran into Stormclan and became part of their clan. He grew up to be the leader of Stormclan, clawing his way to the top and earning a higher status than just 'once lived around twolegs'. He struck fear into the hearts of most cats. Except for one, a lilac bengal named Lockhear who he later became mates with. She died kitting, and only one kit out of her litter of four survived. Spiderstar was so outraged that he gave the last kit away to a Creekclan she-cat who had wandered into his territory to forget the pain.
Deceased
N/A
All dead or kittypets
Stormclan
Leader
Siggie is not mine O_O
But the avvie is. So please dun steal it ;~;

wolfgirl56

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2012, 09:06:21 pm »
((Accepted. Yay, Mudfur or Rainkit don't exist~))

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2012, 09:08:09 pm »
((Can I make another CreekClan leader?  If so, please hold the spot.  I'll post my app when I complete it in my brain. -.-))

wolfgirl56

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2012, 09:15:58 pm »
((Sure! I'll make the deputy.))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2012, 09:28:47 pm »
((*facepalms* I just made the leader but I'll change flamestar to a warrior and yes, I'm done with all of the cats of my.))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2012, 09:33:06 pm »
((Flamestar can be the leader of NightClan c:))

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2012, 09:45:05 pm »
((Flamestar can be the leader of NightClan c:))

((Well...I'll make a cat for nightclan but for now, I want flameheart to be in creekclan. And did the old warrior cats topic get deleted by a moderator or is the iPad acting odd?))
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2012, 09:46:38 pm »
((Yes, they are deleted.))

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2012, 09:58:50 pm »
((Guys, just a quick notice, but I won't be on a lot for a while. My parents want me to spend time with family today c: But whenever I have time to be on my laptop, I will try my best to reply. ^^))

ヌ - ド ル