Author Topic: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]  (Read 42793 times)

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • Don't ever floof me! I hate floof, it's not a word
    • View Profile
Re: || ??????? ???S || [A Warrior Cat Roleplay] [ OPEN! ]
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2012, 11:45:41 pm »
X3 Nice, it's name was off the great and awesome Prussia.
Anyway, here's redear redone as a kit.

Redkit
Female
1 moon
She's more calm and focused than the other kits, often keeping a level head. However, she's the one that plots up most the mischief and often leads the kits into adventurous trouble. She's slightly elegant but clever and can be quite a jerk if she feels like it. She hates kits that can't take things serious or pay attention. She is quite the ambitious little princess and the dominant of the other kits in her clan. Most important, though she's the lead trouble maker she does not play, she refers to it as fight and hates getting her paws dirty.
It's a secret
I did that picture so...
None
None
If it's ok, Squirrelkit and Orangekit
Creekclan
Kit
(Getting stephen's present soon)
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:04:28 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2012, 11:53:19 pm »
((Redkit ees cute <3))

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2012, 11:54:36 pm »
(( Odd eye party xD~!! /Shot))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 12, 2012, 12:40:18 am »
Thanks. Here's her realistic picture for the character list. Also, can you reserve the role for Stormclan leader for me please?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 12:50:34 am by okami129 »

The liar and the thief

wolfgirl56

« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2012, 12:54:43 am »
((Fused applied for that.))

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2012, 01:03:30 am »
She did, where? And it would be in responcible hands if it was her so ok.

The liar and the thief

SoulRevenge

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2012, 01:05:20 am »
(*-* You spelled 'resposable' wrong, that isn't resposable!

But I might of speleld it wrong... D>

Offline okami129

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2012, 01:14:36 am »
Responsible? owo How do the typo fails find me?

The liar and the thief

Offline Jackalfur

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • stay frosty
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2012, 02:10:43 am »
((I'm back for the remainder of the day~ c: Went on a ride and watched the sunset. I feel a little sick after drinking McDonalds's frappe. xD
I'm guessing we've started, so I'll post~ ^^))

A bundle of fluff perched on the computer table, eyes barely seen through the gloom. The filter-like window was halfway open, letting sunlight shine through the kitchen.
Aviane yawned, stretching. Her paw hit the computer mouse and suddenly a robotic voice sounded from the electronic. It didn't bother her, though, since she thought it was just greeting her a good morning. The sun must have just risen. the tabby thought, the screen of the PC brightening as it awoke from sleep mode. If the sun is up, then I've got to be up too! The she-cat smiled, a purr bouncing in her throat, and hopped from the table onto the chair, then toward the floor. Her housefolk weren't up yet-- it was time to explore before they noticed.
Aviane pushed through the cat door and stepped onto the porch, which was wide enough for her to run around, though there was a rather dangerous fall below. The kittypet didn't seem to care about the hazards of getting into trouble; she leaped from the porch steps onto the patio and to the picnic table, her fake diamond-encrusted collar glittering. I wonder if the other kittens around here want to play, she pondered with an enthusiastic mew. The darker-striped she-cat bounced from the glass platform and into the green grass on the closest side of the patio, turning to stare at the slightly large fenced-in garden. "I'm gonna go explore," she mewed out loud, her voice ringing with excitement. "Maybe I'll find some more cats around here to play with!"

Appleblossom reluctantly opened her mismatched eyes to see the sun's rays peeking through the warriors' den. The tortoiseshell had only become a warrior a moon or so ago, and everything still looked so different from being stuck in the apprentices' den. She sat up with a grunt and groomed her patched fur; it was obvious she wasn't a morning cat. It didn't take long for her to perk up, though, when she was around the other ThornClan cats.
The warrior stretched and loped from the den to see the familiar stretch of land that the Clan cats used as a camp. It was speckled with bushes and brambles, and even maybe a few caves as well. "Good morning, ThornClan." she yawned, bleary-eyed.

As sunlight forced her awake, Emberpaw cringed when she opened her eyes. The rays of the sun always tried to temporarily blind her, and she was near the entrance, which didn't help at all due to cats nearly squishing her head every time they entered and exited. Azure eyes rolled as the gray-spotted cat untangled herself from the moss and bracken, scattering shredded pieces everywhere. Ever since she had become an apprentice everything was a level more complicated.
"Oh well. No sense in sulking about it, I guess." was the apprentice's mumble. The only one she talked to was herself, it seemed.
Emberpaw padded from the apprentices' den, a yawn escaping from her mouth. The mild scent of the moor stung her glands as she breathed in, causing her to stifle a cough.

ヌ - ド ル

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2012, 03:15:52 am »
((I just couldn't resist.  I had to have mah babeh in this rp too. I also love Frozenheart.  He looks just like my cat irl. Oh, and who wants to have Tiger and Night as their apprentices?  Can Tiger be Frozenheart's?))

A brindle colored she-cat stretched at the entrance of her den.  Dawnstar yawned and blinked the sleep from her eyes.  Her green gaze shifted around the camp as she padded around to stretch her legs.  She entered the nursery and checked on the kits.  "Hello, young ones."  She meowed, a glint of happiness in her eyes.  It wasn't the fact that more kits meant more warriors exactly, but Dawnstar had always loved kits, and wanted some of her own, but that had never happened.  She dipped her head to the queens before backing out of the nursery and padding towards the warrior's den. "Morning patrol anyone?"

The black striped tom jumped up from his nest and pounced on his sister.  "Get up!"  Watching his sister slowly rouse from the moss nest after multiple prods to the side, Tigerpaw bounded out of the den and clearly announced a loud "Good morning!"

'Come on. Nightpaw thought clearly in her head.  She was crouched down, staring in the water for fish with a paw extended.  All of a sudden, she felt like she was tackled.  Nightpaw woke up, but as she closed her eyes again, she felt jabs in her side.  "Wha'doyawant?" She mumbled and opened one eye slowly.  Realizing that it would be impossible to go back to sleep with her brother awake, the black she-cat slowly stood up.  She followed after her brother groggily, and yawned as he announced his awakening.