Author Topic: ||:|| Iris Abelard's Field Guide on the Wildlife of Atlea ||:||  (Read 1558 times)

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
Hello all, Karakuri here! I wanted to make a sort of field guide for the new species that are going to be in my newest rp, both for my reference and for yours. I'm trying to make this kingdom rp from scratch, so bear with me, this could take a while for the rp to be truly up and running. If you have any suggestions, such as creatures, traditions, culture, and lore for this rp, feel free to PM me the details, and I'll definitely recruit you for the creation team for this one of a kind rp on Feral Heart! All of the information and pictures below belong to me, and I ask that you don't use these and claim them as your own idea. However, post below if you made one of my creatures, and I would love to see them!

=======

Table of Contents

Post Two: Terrestrial Creatures
Post Three: Aquatic Creatures
Post Four: Avian Creatures

Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?

Offline Karakuri

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • ...with Only My Railgun...
    • View Profile
Re: ||:|| Iris Abelard's Field Guide on the Wildlife of Atlea ||:||
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2012, 08:11:33 pm »
Terrestrial Creatures

======

Waker Cougars

--picture coming soon--

= Waker Cougars are large feline creatures that mostly inhabit the Waker Isles. Males typically reach up to four feet at the shoulder, and can grow up to be six feet long. Females only grow up to be three and a half feet at the shoulder, and are around five to four feet long. They have large, pointed ears, males with black tufts on the end, and thick, broad muzzles. They generally have short, thick tails and large paws, with a dappled pattern of spots and stripes on their fur. Regular colors include silver, grey, blue-grey, dark grey, and white. Eye colors range from yellow to pale green. The diet of Waker Cougars often include Ring Boars, Mage Lobster, Paper Squid, and the occasional Hunter Stag. Cubs are born from mid-March to early August in litters of three. Waker Cougars are common in their natural habitat, and rare in the rest of the world, and are nocturnal, living in prides of up to ten cougars.

Ring Boars

--picture coming soon--

= Ring Boars are small, pig-like creatures with small eyes, a flat snout, and large ears. Males typically grow up to about 2 feet at the shoulder, and 2 feet long, with tusks reaching half a foot long, and a shaggy, bristly mane of fur growing along their spines. Females grow up to about a foot and a half at the shoulder, and two feet long, with small or no tusks, and no mane along their spines. They are omnivorus, and eat anything that doesn't kill them. Ring Boars inhabit many places in Atlea, and are named for the ring marking of darker fur somewhere on their bodies. Colors range from any color, and eye colors are generally yellow, black, and brown. Ring Boars are usually born between late March to late July, in litters of seven. They live in gangs of about twenty to twenty four, and are diurnal.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 08:18:57 pm by Karakuri »
Anonimousity. It's like we're faceless...but with faces. Do I even logic?