Author Topic: The Cutest or funniest thing your pet ever did?  (Read 3923 times)

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
The Cutest or funniest thing your pet ever did?
« on: August 12, 2012, 07:22:22 am »
Whats the cutest or funniest thing your pet ever did?

When I was going to a summer vacation there was a beehive underneath the ground and my stepped on it and bees came out and started stinging him he went crazy he was rolling and biting the bees and he ran down to the lake and jumped in the water from the dock so the bees won't get him and when he came out he never went near the old smoke house he always walks far from it because he thinks the bees will get him again. xD

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
Re: The Cutest or funniest thing your pet ever did?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 01:49:54 pm »
My dog Sophie has this thing about tall men, so whenever a tall guy walks into the house she flips out and starts biting their feet XD She also has this thing where, if you're roughhousing with her, she may start licking your face. We we're roughhousing this one time, me and my brother that is, and Sophie attacked me, knocking me off the couch, and she lept on top of me and started licking my face XD She also sits on the couch arm like a gargoyle.

wolfgirl56

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 02:21:23 pm »
When he's in the mood, my dog, Ben, will run around the house if you kind of stomp on the ground and crouch slightly.

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 09:21:04 pm »
My cat Nemo likes to be petted (As do all cats) and if you're sitting in a chair she'll jump up on her hind legs and pat your arm, meowing and asking to be scratched o3o She also goes crazy over cheese. My dog Megan isn't allowed in my parent's bedroom and if she is in there and they find her she hides behind the curtains with her nose sticking out. O3O

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2012, 10:10:29 pm »
I was playing 'drag the string across the floor and quickly make the cat jump' game.

What happened was I quickly dragged the string but then i flew it over my cat so she did a backflip THREE times.

Signatures    |    Avatars

Offline kimlou

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 02:58:26 pm »
I was watching TV and my dog started to attack my pillow and knocked it on the ground.I had to pull her away from it so she didn't rip it.

Offline Laughless

• Finest Floof
  • SOUL Owner
    • View Profile
    • SOUL RP Enjin
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 07:49:15 pm »
My dog Zoey, sometimes rolls around on the ground, flipping over and over, and ends up belly facing the ceiling, ears flopped over, and head tilted, growling like crazy. Both Zoey and my other dog Ozzy do the same thing that Anais' cat does, except Ozzy uses his nose.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 03:52:05 am »
Well, for me, my seven-mix-breed dog named Dandi does everything adorable. (That is unless she's left home alone with my brothers and they let her do her business in the living room. DX) I feel bad for everyone who is her height because if she got the chance to, she'd lick you to death. (And for some reason she tries to lick everyone INSIDE their mouth. DX) Sometimes when she's bored she'd walk over to you and sit right on your foot, and her ears are SO floppy. She walks she waddles like a penguin; when she gets hyper she runs around the house like crazy with her butt nearly one inch to the ground. When she has a big space to run, she runs about 40 miles per hour and its really fun to watch her. She has this gift where she finds tennis balls easily and now she has a collection of over 30 tennis balls (but my brothers keep throwing them on the roof of the house lol). And yeah, just about everything she does is cute. Like I said before, she's a mix of seven breeds. Here they are: German shepard, bulldog, saluki, yorkie, min pin, French bulldog, and bellverin taruvin (not sure how to spell that last breed).

So my dog is crazy. And I'm thinking of getting another dog. Can you image how crazy it would be if Dandi got an all-day play buddy? XD
Farewell everyone<3

Offline lillyluv

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 14
  • lillyluv n' gendermom
    • View Profile
    • FH Blog
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2012, 04:42:06 am »
My kitten jade she does all KINDS of cute stuff
like this morning i was getting ready for school and she like jumped into=to my back pack and like looked at me as if to say 'im ready fo school:3' it was so cute >3<, and den this one time i was in the shower and she like ran in stood under the water for a sec than ran out :'D oh mai gosh i have so many stories i wanna tell. . .

Unchained garbage mostly

Offline Sibb

• Dedicated Supporter
  • #BusinessCat
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Sibb
    • http://sibblet.deviantart.com/
    • STEAM_0:0:71732532
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 09:10:40 am »
I remember when I got my cat to do a triple backflip. I was so pleased. Thanks to the ol' string.

Signatures    |    Avatars