Author Topic: BonFire needs more?  (Read 4168 times)

Offline SingleLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drawing? Pff... I'm born to draw Reagan/Tillie
    • View Profile
BonFire needs more?
« on: August 12, 2012, 05:54:51 pm »
Do you guys think the FH Bonfire gets old? You want the Adoption Center to have like a Cave? Bonfire to have a better cave at the top hill? Need trees arround it? Does the Water need small dens for monsters and fish? Or a den on top of the water for beavers or otters??? Should there be a Dance floor on a island futher in the ocean??? Post New Ideas for Bonfire to be more popular you lose connection ((Im just saying that :P)) Their could be a pond on Bonfire Island? Any thing you think of! Pink moon! Blue moon every month! Just say it and wait for a mod to Reply!

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
  • Turn forever Hand in Hand~
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
Re: BonFire needs more?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 06:35:06 pm »
I wouldn't mind bonfire being Revamped or even made bigger.

Offline SingleLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drawing? Pff... I'm born to draw Reagan/Tillie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 12:27:00 am »
Yes beacuse I never hang out there any more... Its getting old...

Offline wolves01

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
  • HAHA... no
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 12:36:41 am »
Add a Bonfire like on IT in the center on the island and a water fall with like a little water pool at the bottom with rocks around it and grass,bushes,some rocks around the portal and more trees.

SoulRevenge

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 01:01:15 am »
I just want Bonfire to be much bigger, right now everyone's praticly all crampd up into one small space.

Though, I wouldn't mind there be a waterfall coming off from the top of the island- where the on stone is perched that comes down into a sort of miniature lake that leads off into the water.

The Adoption Center isn't anything 'official' though, just something a sort of kind user decided to put together, I don't think that really deserves it's own private cave, and either way people would probaly just roleplay in it or something of the sort.

As for the Dancefloor idea, simply too unrealistic, I believe Kovu wants FeralHeart to be as realisitic as possibly.

For the Beavers, Monsters, Fish, etc... those aren't exactly 'official' things either, there just among the few things that people create just so they can, well I dunno really.

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 02:41:10 am »
 /goes to Redoe bonfire with sexy wow meshes

Offline Tessel.

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • and this time, we're gonna get funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 12:33:10 am »
I agree. Bonfire needs some more things. It is completely cramped, and no form of entertainment to get out of it. After years, they still didn't change it. They should have a pond, waterfall, more dens, trees, and maybe even a fire itself. Kind of like what IW has. It would make it a better place to hang out in. They also should make it bigger. As I said, it is completely cramped with over 50 people. Its crazy. Someone needs to atleast change something about Bonfire.

Siggy and avi by me. PM me if you need anything, friends.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2012, 06:47:24 pm »
I agree that Bonfire needs to be updated and have new things added to it.

1.) It definately should be made maybe just a little bigger
2.) Since so many people spend time on it there should be at least a few more caves. I'm thinking one really big cave for those groups like the Adoption Center and maybe small little caves scattered around the island.
3.) A waterfall should be added to the island maybe even a cave just behind the waterfall and in that cave you can find the portal to Ficho instead of the black hole in the middle of the island hill.
4.) Since the island is called Bonfire maybe we could add a big bonfire in the middle or since it is an island and Kovu wants the game to seem more realistic maybe add a flaming volcanic hole/ formation in the center that everyone gathers around and like hot springs around it.
5.) Maybe fix all the random flowers and plants that are scattered around the island since it looks kind of messy now and gather them more towards the center with more tropical trees like palms etc to give it a more paradise look. Maybe add a parrot or two on the palms and fruit around.
6.) Add ocean shoreline sound effects and maybe change the sound track for that map to sound more festive and tropical.

...this all I can think of right now

Offline Nowe

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
    • Impressive Elements
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2012, 07:55:19 pm »
I agree that Bonfire needs to be updated and have new things added to it.

1.) It definately should be made maybe just a little bigger
2.) Since so many people spend time on it there should be at least a few more caves. I'm thinking one really big cave for those groups like the Adoption Center and maybe small little caves scattered around the island.
3.) A waterfall should be added to the island maybe even a cave just behind the waterfall and in that cave you can find the portal to Ficho instead of the black hole in the middle of the island hill.
4.) Since the island is called Bonfire maybe we could add a big bonfire in the middle or since it is an island and Kovu wants the game to seem more realistic maybe add a flaming volcanic hole/ formation in the center that everyone gathers around and like hot springs around it.
5.) Maybe fix all the random flowers and plants that are scattered around the island since it looks kind of messy now and gather them more towards the center with more tropical trees like palms etc to give it a more paradise look. Maybe add a parrot or two on the palms and fruit around.
6.) Add ocean shoreline sound effects and maybe change the sound track for that map to sound more festive and tropical.

...this all I can think of right now

Mind if I use some of your ideas?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2012, 07:59:15 pm »
Of course I wouldn't mind Nowe ^_^