Author Topic: The Whispering Meadows~ A Feline & Canine Rp {Map WIP and Accepting!}  (Read 4860 times)

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Trust No One. If you want your secrets Safe.
    • View Profile
Welcome To Whispering Meadows!

You've walked for days, months, maybe even years. It snows heavily and no life is in site, your paws ach and your legs tremble. You pat heavily. Soon you see a light, as you race towards it you notice that the land that light shines on is purfecly green. As you slow down you hesitate as you step on the green grass. You lay you paw on it gentally, A pain surges though you. You yelp out of pain and fall to the ground. You struggle to get to your feet but it is no use. Foot steps come up from behind you and you hear a wise voice "You wish to enter the whispering Meadow?" he asks, You look at the wolf, He is pure black. You nod your head in reply and the wolf nods back to you, He steps in to the meadow and before your very eyes his black fur turns to a light grey. He grabs your scruff and pulls you in the meadow and life rushes though you. The only words you mange to say is "Thank you.."

Pervious Rp Summary:
-None-

Current Plot:
The Chosen Few~
There is a Crystal that has the greatest power imagineable. It lies in the heart of the great lake just next to the Sun Guards home. Only a Chosen Few may harness it's power. One from each group, The Solar Pack, The Moon Pride and The Sun Guards. Many Wolves and Lions believe that the canine or feline from The Sun Guards group will have too much power and will use it agaisnt them. A few Lions and Wolves have agreed to work together to find this chosen one from The Sun Guards and kill them...

General Rules:
- No God-Mob/ Power-Play.
- Be respectfull to your fellow Rpers.
- Mating is done in Private either in local or whisper.
- Swearing is allowed. But No harsh Swear words. And don't over use this.
- No OOC fighting.
- Hate the character. Not the Rper.
- You can have up to 3 characters.
- There will be a website. Please register to it when the link is up.
- Low- Medium gore, Ok? Don't go overborad.
- Have F.U.N

Pack/Pride Rules:
-Obey your leaders
-Betas are not to give orders unless told by their leaders.
-Third in command is in charge of training then next generation exept the leaders pups/cubs.
-You can spar/ duel with your pack/clan mates but please, try not to kill everyone.
-Try and mate within the group. We don't ask much.
-Anything else that fits here.

Pack Ranks:
Alpha - The Alpha has most power in the Pack. He is mate to the Alphess and handles all orders.

Alphess - The Alpha's mate. She does all the ceremonies and births. She looks over the training of the Lead pups.

Lead Pups - The children of the Alpha and Alphess. Next in line to lead the pack.

Betas - Betas are second in command, and they take over when an alpha isn't around.

Deltas- The third in command, They are in charge of training most of the pups and will assin the pup a mentor.

Medics - The healers of the group. They work with herbal remedies and techniques to heal the wounded or sick.

Lead Medic - They are the best healers in the pack and have to be at deaths or births. They're very skilled in their job and take great care in what they do.

Fighters- They are the guards and fighters, they are the strength of the pack. They guard the pack's home and fight.

General - They take orders from the Leaders. They command the Fighters. They also choose which Guards are on duty for the night.

Scouts - They patrol the borders of the pack, to make sure nothing is out of hand.

Lead Scout - The Lead Scout(s) leads hunting patrols and border patrols.

Trainee - The pups who are 10 months of age and being their training for their rank. They become offical members when their mentor thinks they are fit enough or they are at least 1 1/2 years of age.

Pups - The future members. They are 0-10 months of age.

Mothers - Females that have been de-ranked. Once the pup is 10 months the mother will return to her rank.

Elders - These are the old and wise members of the pack. To the pack they are considered heroes or gods.

Pride Ranks:
King- Leader Male of the Pride. Mate is Alphess

Queen- Leader of the pride. Mate is the King and looks over all cerimonies.

Medics - The healers of the group. They work with herbal remedies and techniques to heal the wounded or sick.

Lead Medic - They are the best healers in the pride and have to be at deaths or births. They're very skilled in their job and take great care in what they do.

Fighters- They are the guards and fighters, they are the strength of the pack. They guard the pack's home and fight.

General - They take orders from the leaders. They command the Fighters. They also choose which Guards are on duty for the night.

Scouts - They patrol the borders of the pack, to make sure nothing is out of hand.

Lead Scout - The Lead Scout(s) leads hunting patrols and border patrols.

Trainee - The cubs who are 10 months of age and being their training for their rank. They become offical members when their mentor thinks they are fit enough or they are at least 1 1/2 years of age.

Cubs - The future members. They are 0-10 months of age.

Sun Guards Ranks:
Alpha: Leader of the pack. Mates with the Alphess. Must be preset for all Cerimoies.

Alphess: Leader of the pack. Mates with Alphs. Must be present for all Cerimonies.

Fighters: The fighters. Even though there are only two they are very strong and are a force not to be messed with.

Medics: Super skilled at what they do. They can heal almost anything if treated right away.

Scouts: The fastest of the group. They are light on thier feet and quick whitted.

Trainees: The youngest of the group. They range from just 2 months to 1 1/2 years. (Note*: If your character is picked for a speical role the pup/adult will be taken to the Sun Guards home.)
Packs and Prides:
Sun Guards:

The Sun Guards are a group of canine and felines with one purpouse. To find peace in the land. The Sun Guards are a group of only ten. They are led by a wolf named Zaock. They are firce fighters with the strength 2x a normal animal to make up for thier low numbers. They do not always wish to fight, The Sun Guards would rather make peace than fight.

Solar Pack:
(No picture avalible.)
The Solar Pack is the biggest wolf pack around. They are strong in numbers and power. The Solar pack has wolves from a viriaty of fur colors. Mainly grey and white wolves. They take great care in protecting their pups and pack-mates. The Solar pack isn't on very good turms with the lion pride though whitch causes confrentation.

Moon Pride:
(No picture avalible.)
The Moon Pride is quite a large lion pride. They will defend their land at any cost. They have lions from fur color dark to light. Some of their members even have white fur. They don't usually like to fight but will fight off wandering and troublesome hyenas that come to terrioize them and from the wolves from Solar Pack.

Celebrations:
New Birth:
The celebration of new members. The new borns will be submitted to the Leader to be named. The ceremony will take place in the Leader's den with the parents.

Graduation:
A time when a young trainee is done training and has now is able to join thier rank. This will take place right infront of The Sun Guard's camp. It will be held by The leaders of Sun Guards.

Death:
When a member dies. The leaders and ones close to the dead will say a few words then the pack or pride with howl/roar for then to have a safe journey.

In next post: Application & Acceptable Markings.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:05:05 am by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
Re: The Whispering Meadows~ A Feline & Canine Rp {Map WIP and Accepting!}
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2012, 10:47:57 pm »
Application & Acceptable Markings:
Acceptable Markings:
Canine:
Body:                             Head:                            Tail:
None                              None                             None
King Cheetah                  King Cheetah                 King Cheetah
Ocelot                            Ocelot                           Ocelot
Scar                               Scar                              Scar
Snow Leopard                 Snow Leopard               Snow Leopard          
Swirl                              Swirl                             Swirl
Bubbles                         Bubbles                         Fading Stripes
Spiral                            Spiral                            Ring Center
Striped Legs                  Celtic                             Ring High
Celtic                            Diamond Back                Ring Low
Diamond Back               Ear Rims                        Celtic
                                   Eye Stripe                       Diamond Back

Feline:
Body:                                  Head:                                      Tail:
Any marking accepttable.      Any marking accepttable.          Any marking accepttable.

Application:
(Picture Here)
Name:
Pack/Pride:
Personality:
History:
Mate:
Crush:
Siblings:
Extra:
Rp Sample:

Downloads:
Map: The Map contains 3 maps, Maybe 4.
The Sun Guards: 50%
Moon Pride Map: 0%
Solar Pack Map: 0%

Presets:
None
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 02:54:01 am by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2012, 11:15:32 pm »
Members:

Sun Guards:
Alpha:
Zaock ({Wolfy})
Aplhess:
N/A
Fighters:
N/A
Medics:
N/A
Scouts:
N/A

Trainees:
N/A

Solar Pack:
Alpha:
N/A

Alphess:
N/A

Lead Pups:
N/A

Betas:
N/A

Deltas:
Kanae (Anais~)

Medics:
N/A

Lead Medic:
N/A

Fighters:
N/A

General:
N/A

Scouts:
N/A

Lead Scout:
N/A

Trainee:
N/A

Pups:
N/A

Mothers:
N/A

Elders:
N/A

Moon Pride:
King:
N/A

Queen:
N/A

Medics:
N/A

Lead Medic:
N/A

Fighters:
N/A

General:
N/A

Scouts:
N/A

Lead Scout:
N/A

Trainee:
N/A

Cubs:
N/A

« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 05:47:22 pm by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2012, 11:16:08 pm »
reserved.

We are Now Open!

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline Night_Fall

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Got questions? Message me!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 12:49:12 am »

(Woah, really big picture o3o)
Name: Kanae (You can call me Kana)
Pack/Pride: Solar Pack/ Maybe Sun Guards?
Personality: A wolf who enjoys a good laugh and is always willing to help another wolf out. Enjoys the company of others but sometimes appreciates being alone. Very quick and loves running, playing with pups, and helping Trainees.
History: The name of her parent's pack was unknown, but she had spent the first two years of her life there. She had a wonderful pup hood and grew to be a confident young fae. She left in search of adventure and found The Whispering Meadows a year later, and still inhabits that area today.
Mate: N/A
Crush: N/A
Siblings: Kaza (Deceased)
Extra: Always dreamt of becoming part of the Sun Guards, but will not tell anyone unless she trusts them.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 03:47:06 am by Anais~ »

Some say that I'm the cat's pajamas.
And the kitten's mittens.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 01:20:56 am »
Acceptted. And I just realized i made a mistake
Edit: fixed I forgot to put pack or pride and rank. Can you edit that in to your application?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 01:26:07 am by {Wolfy} »

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline opticker

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Your Friendly Neighborhood Otaku
    • View Profile
    • Nyan
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 01:49:48 am »
(FH s down will post a pic later)
Name:Troeskaji (you can call him Agony also)
Pack/Pride:Sun Guard
Personality:he is a silent wolf who gets his job done, But occasionally can be found talking about some place known as Kuzimu city, and claims he has the rank of Guardian of kuzimu.
History:He was born a demon wolf and was raised in kuzimu city, a dark and vial place where humans cannot live, when all of the other wolves left he was left in charge of watching over kuzimu city, untill a dark aura sent him to a snowy wasteland,
Mate:Alena (missing/dead)
Crush:N/A
Siblings:Lemrock (missing/dead)
Extra:he sometimes can controll darkness, and has a habbit of talking to Kuzimus old guardian kusy through visions.

Offline opticker

• View Profile
    • Nyan
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 02:10:23 am »
P.S. i can make a Proboards website if you wish it.

Offline Wolf}

• Finest Floof
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 02:54:40 am »
ugh. I for got something... -.- again. I need to put the ranks for Sun Guards because there is only 5 of them.

"I Believe I can Fly!"

Offline opticker

• View Profile
    • Nyan
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2012, 03:01:41 am »
fail?