Author Topic: fighting cappabilities  (Read 4990 times)

CobraWolf

Re: fighting cappabilities
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2011, 10:47:10 pm »
As many other ppl say no to leveling up, then id say no too. And yes, it would cause arguements. But i wouldn't mind haveing fighting abiltes though. :3

wolf bat

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 12:00:58 pm »
leveling is a really dumb idea now that you think of it.
I mean really, I don't want to walk up to an opponant and get my my ass kicked. It would be demeaning to my EAGO
but if you could send a fight request then it might be nice. :)

Offline spiritfang11

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2011, 03:04:45 pm »
Leveling would really cause agruments
I have to say no to leveling. It could cause arguments to break about about "Who ever is the highest level is the best player," type thing. We don't want that on FH. I guess a PvP mode would be okay, as long as you weren't allowed to attack out of random. You would have to send a fight request, such as: "Player A has challenged you to a fight! Accept/Decline" or something like that.

I'm agreeing with Gem. Although when I player starts to annoy me I would like to at least bite them. But a request for a fight would be nice. And fighting might help poeple who are fighting over a den or something. Oh and I think that if there is a player that is annoying you and they don't want to fight you can just nip them on the ear once, and if they had a health bar their bar would go down a little or it creates a little wall between you and that char. so they can't bug you anymore.
?

My DA-TigersDoRoar| My Fursona-Kivuli ___________________________________________  ?

wolf bat

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2011, 02:37:11 pm »
If there were fighting ability then what kind of attacks would they have?

and would there be like a slot bonus power up thing at the start before the fight that would last that fight or round?

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2011, 04:11:16 pm »
Hmm, there shouldn't be a "best player" on FeralHeart, or experience points, that would just cause arguments.

I think there should be "bite", "pin", "scratch" and "pounce" actions though.

SirDusk

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2011, 08:33:24 pm »
YES that would be cool for fighting! But I wouldn't like level up's and all that. I think if you accept the fight request there would be like a yellow orange circle with a star or some thing in side and people by you on Feral Heart could see the fight! That would be cool :P

Offline Wolfwing104

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Find me ingame with the username Wolfwing104
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2011, 02:51:03 pm »
I don't want FH to turn into Pokemon.

Anyways, it would cause agruments, so no.