Author Topic: Fly like a Bird 1-3  (Read 16425 times)

Offline candy2468

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • ACCOUNT MOVED!!! Username: Sukani
    • View Profile
Re: Fly like a Bird 1-3
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2012, 03:56:50 pm »
Looool thankies :3 It's fun xD
ACCOUNT MOVED!!!
My new account is: Sukani

Offline Kashii

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 44
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE. READ LATEST POST.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 08, 2012, 04:27:42 pm »
It sounds interesting. Why not give it a try? :3

EDIT: As soon as I opened the window all my plugins crashed so my CCS5 scanned my computer and it found the history file of Fly Like A Bird 3. I wonder what happened? -Sends crash report to Firefox- :s
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 04:29:50 pm by Kashii-Spazz »
I will no longer be active on this account. Please read my latest post.

Thank you for the derpy avii, Kikiveto. ;3

Offline HollowWolf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2012, 12:17:31 pm »
I play Fly like a bird! Tis a fun game. Maybe we could meet up some timez floof.

^^.

~RedClowny
Side account for Sigyn

Offline darkcrystaler

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 30, 2012, 08:51:39 pm »
this was my fav muitlplayer game while i was 10, now in playing as a Macaw (yes, its been a while and two parrots are out) if u find me im 'crystaler' with sometimes symbols (i guess the love hearts or smiley faces or anything  lol)

Offline goldfeathers

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2013, 02:57:16 pm »
[Post was removed by the post creator]

« Last Edit: November 14, 2015, 09:49:18 pm by Drifting »
An important part of solving a problem is admitting you have one.
?
"If he's hurting you, why are you still thinking about him?"
"Because I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all..."
??

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2013, 03:00:33 pm »
Wrong fly like a bird is NOT downloadable. None of the three versions. I played this game since 2004 since it was first created and there never was a download link, page ETC.
Please do not make up things if you don't know about them. This game has chat filters but they do sometimes go weird and wont allow you to say grass etc. maybe some people are rude and do hack the game to get to the score board but other than that its safe. believe me i have this experince i havent been hacked even once.
you play it on the gamevial website. or on android. Other popular games are lif 1 and lif 2 is on it's way.
here is the link if you want to play FLAB (fly like a bird)
you can play as a Pigeon,seagull crow, eagle, starling, robin,owl ring neck and maccaw. (the birds are in order as of how they were updated)
http://www.gamevial.com/playgames.php?game=flylikeabird3
as for life... you can play as a bear, deer, wolf, fox, and rabbit.
www.gamevial.com
these are really nice games. 3d and realistic. u can also build a nest and raise a chick.
as with lif you can have offspring and take care of it until it grows up. you can choose gender and eat, drink and lay down.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2013, 03:12:12 pm »
Tips on playing flab 3 (sorry if some were already pointed out)
*seagulls dont crash land and can swim in water, eagles are fastest in flat out flights. but the really fast bird of all of them is the robin.
*poo on people, birds and build a nest and feed the chick to get points. if you egg on a person or bird you get 100 points as for the others its 20 per shot.
*you can get underground by being a seagull and heading for a specific hill in hillscape 1,2,3,4,5,6 or 7. It is right near the massive mountain. or in snowscape by the barn where you can go in.
*if you are a robin, crow, pigeon or starling then you can go into the house through the chimney bit at the bottm in hillscape.
* to make yourself invisible you can write  ____ and copy and paste it into the name ur bird space. but beware as it won't work if you want to write it straight into the name box. you need to wirte it somewhere and coy then paste it into the name box!!!!
*to get a funky name you can go to messletter.com ( try it its free)
well that's it for now... there is lots more but i'll let you discover that for yourselves ;)

EDIT* i played this game for nine years and i always kept to the name CrystalWolfTear. if you see me then please say hi.
and if you see any of my long lost friends then please message me on here(feral heart)

*leader wolf
*moonclaw
*wingedwolf
*wolf boy
*moonpaw
*redclaw
*soren
*white feathers
*dark feathers
*gold feathers

i think thats all for now... oh and if you see the SC Clan or LM clan then please tell me... hmm and the CWT survival clan members then tell me please... haven't seen them for a year.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 03:19:21 pm by crystalwolftear »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Neowulf

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Somewhere, in an alternate universe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2013, 12:11:26 am »
I hate the people on there. Always pooing on you nonstop. You never know when you'll be hit.

Art gallery
[Find me in-game as Neowulf]

Offline greenart6

• The Chicken God
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 143
  • Spooky glowy ghost dogs
    • WornSkateboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 09, 2013, 03:50:40 am »
I bet some of the people on there just play for the enjoyment of pooing on people. Probably younger players. I don't poo on players, I poo on the people, but I mostly try to get points not chat with other people and poo on everyone. It's a good game as well as Lif, but some people on there.....

Offline wolvesaregreat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • ?If you can't eat cookie on your own, call me!?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 09, 2013, 07:54:20 pm »
I played Fly Like a Bird before you posted this so I'm going to give ya some tips, hints and instructions. ^.^
- Game has single player and multiplayer. I usually choose multiplayer, it gets boring when there isn't anybody around.
- You can go underground on snowscape and hillscape, on hillscape you can also enter a house if you have small enough bird. I can't explain enough so visit le youtube.
- Seagull never lands hard and it can swim.
- Bigger birds rise slower, usually you will get killed by smaller birds, not always of course.
- Nests should be hidden if you want some peace.
- In the top left corner you will see mini map. It's arrows can help you find different stuff.
*yellow- pizza or chips (food)
*red- carcass (food)
*green- cherries (food)
*pink- nest (so you can find it)
*orange- twigs (for building nest)
*mixed- for example, carcass and pizza on same place
- You must gather twigs to build a nest and lay egg. Twigs can be collected by searching for them in bins or following arrows (arrows are safer way to gather). When you complete it, you will have to warm your egg. Don't worry, you'll get a message in chat that it's cooling down. When it hatches you must feed it. Don't forget to grab some food! Other players can help you. When you raise a chick you get another life and points, if you have 6 you'll get 50 for full lives.
What every bird eats:
-eagle- carcass
-owl- carcass
-ring neck- cherries
-seagull- pizza, chips, carcass
-starling- pizza, chips, cherries
-pigeon- pizza, chips, cherries
-crow- everything
-macaw- cherries
-robin- cherries, pizza, chips
*all birds can find food in bins
To earn points you can:
-help other players with nests
-get food
-get twigs
-build nests, lay eggs, raise chicks
-poo on other birds
-poo on people
That's it for now, if you need some help ask me! BUT, I can't answer, for example, unity web player problems, I can only help you in game. Hope you find this useful! ^o^ Also, I'm sorry if somebody else posted something simillar, I didn't read every comment.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2013, 07:56:24 pm by Littlewolf222 »
~*Build your dreams, do things that you want! If you don't, others will use you for their needs, for their lives, for their dreams...*~
?Also, join my snow leopard group. It's called ~*~Snow Leopards~*~ and you can find it on Adversiting Board too!?