Author Topic: WHY MY COMPUTER!?!?!??!?!  (Read 1825 times)

kimma12345

WHY MY COMPUTER!?!?!??!?!
« on: August 14, 2012, 01:24:50 am »
you know whats happening??? every time i try to enter the game(the picture made by deviant Art then the game)it says in like under 1 second it says"FeralHeartexe is not responding"and then the whole screensaver goes black.tell me whats happening and how can i fix it????oh and btw,how can i make my camera follow me like when i turn,the camera turns with me?thatll be helpful if you could answer my 2 questions

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: WHY MY COMPUTER!?!?!??!?!
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 01:27:03 am »
Press f2 for the camera problem. For the other one this has been happening to people A LOT for some unknown reason. Especially in bonfire. You may just have to wait it out..for awhile but for now your chars are stuck where they are.

You are amazing <3

Offline Varagena

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: -7
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2012, 01:19:36 pm »
Press f2 for the camera problem. For the other one this has been happening to people A LOT for some unknown reason. Especially in bonfire. You may just have to wait it out..for awhile but for now your chars are stuck where they are.
They're talking about FH crashing on Startup.  It's probably double particles. 
I see you.....MWAHAHAHAHA.

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2012, 04:53:41 pm »
They're talking about FH crashing on Startup.  It's probably double particles. 

They asked two questions in this thread....

For your crashing problem, have you been making maps or objects?

Offline sindinluckstone

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2012, 08:42:21 pm »
i am having the same issues as this person on fluorite plains. if it helps any i can tell you i do not have double particles have clean installed twice and am still having the same issue. also if this helps any here is my computers settings and stats.

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit edition.
AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 2850e 1.80GHz
4 GB ram with 3.75 usable
built in nvidia GeForce 6150E nForce 430 software
computer is up to date.
system is running minimal to no programs during the times i run FH
FH is running in a window not full screen and is running with the fallowing settings.

Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem

Allow NVPerfHUD: no
FSAA: 0
Floating-point mode: Consistent
Full Screen: no
Rendering Device: Monitor-1-NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Resource creation policy: create on active device
VSync: no
VSync interval:1
Video Mode: 640x480 @32-bit colour
sRGB Gamma Conversion: no

(video size is changed on start up to approximately 1600 by 1000 when i put it in enlarged mode.)

any help on this issue is appreciated.
    <-----please help my dragon grow and click it XP

kimma12345

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2012, 08:50:16 pm »
no i havent been making maps......bloo,u sure it works?gotta finish mah homework b4 i can play...

Offline sindinluckstone

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2012, 08:54:11 pm »
i am having the same issues as this person on fluorite plains. if it helps any i can tell you i do not have double particles have clean installed twice and am still having the same issue. also if this helps any here is my computers settings and stats.

Windows 7 ultimate 64 bit edition.
AMD Athlon(tm) Processor 2850e 1.80GHz
4 GB ram with 3.75 usable
built in nvidia GeForce 6150E nForce 430 software
computer is up to date.
system is running minimal to no programs during the times i run FH
FH is running in a window not full screen and is running with the fallowing settings.

Direct3D9 Rendering Subsystem

Allow NVPerfHUD: no
FSAA: 0
Floating-point mode: Consistent
Full Screen: no
Rendering Device: Monitor-1-NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430
Resource creation policy: create on active device
VSync: no
VSync interval:1
Video Mode: 640x480 @32-bit colour
sRGB Gamma Conversion: no

(video size is changed on start up to approximately 1600 by 1000 when i put it in enlarged mode.)

any help on this issue is appreciated.

Ok i have resolved the issue on my end. hidden processes ended cpu dropped from a steady 68% to 3%. i still hit 97%cpu while running fh but that's normal...i think i was overloading the computer(well it was overloading itself, im so gonna delete the authentication processes......)
    <-----please help my dragon grow and click it XP

Offline MistWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2012, 12:58:56 am »
This has been happening to a lot of people, and seems to be connected to the amount of people on a map at one time. Fluorite, as we all know, is the most populated map, and therefore it seems that for many users, once the amount of people on the sever gets to a certain point the game for some reason overloads or stops working and therefore shuts itself down.

Unfortunatly, as for the solution, I've found that the best is just to wait. Try a character maybe on a less populated map (South Pole, for example) and wait a little bit for the map to calm down. A good thing to do is check the side bar on here that has the maps and the number of people on it. Many people get booted at teh same time, and you'll see the number of people go down. Once the number goes back up, try to get back on then. I'm not sure why this has started happening (I know next to nothing about servers) but it seems all we can do is wait and be patient.

Btw, I'm not claiming to be an expert on this subject, and it may be that I'm totally wrong and a senior user who knows much more than I do comes on with a totally different explantation. But this is what I've gotten through my observations and frusteration with the same problem.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 01:01:13 am by Holly »