Author Topic: Snow Leopards of Lost Paradise; A Warriors-Based RP. In Need of MANY Members~  (Read 2173 times)

Offline SparxEmeraldpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
We are a literate, semi-realistic group. In other words, when I say semi-realistic, it means you don't have to be 100% realistic, although you can only get so crazy with your character. Eye color can be any color you want. Fur color should be realistic for the most part, but you can give it a tint of a certain color. (In other words, a very pale color. If your leopard is purple, that would still be acceptable as long as it is very pale and not overwhelming. I want everyone to have at least a bit of freedom here). No eye-burning neon kitties, please, and no wings, obviously. And no, they will not have powers.

Each clan has a signature color of the snow leopards in them. Solar Clan snow leopards usually have fiery colored pelts (ex: reddish, yellowish, orangish, etc). Lunar Clan snow leopards are usually cooler/darker colors. (ex; any shade of blue, gray, black or even a very faint purple). Earth Clan snow leopards are usually colors of soil or sand. (ex: peach, brownish, sandy, etc). You don't have to choose the colors listed, however it would be nice if your leopard's pelt was somewhat related to the clan it is in.

Now, for the plot.

There are 3 clans to choose from; Solar Clan, Lunar Clan, and Earth Clan. Solar and Lunar Clan are at war for the Land of Paradise. It's completely isolated from any humans, and prey is very plentiful. There are no large predators to worry about; it's the perfect place to live. However, Earth Clan was found already living in the Land of Paradise supposedly before the war even started. But they are very weak and their numbers are hindered. Joining in the war would most likely end in disaster for them, but the clan needs the Land of Paradise to help raise their strength and numbers again. What will they do? Well, you guys get to decide! Whatever happens in this RP can be HEAVILY impacted by any member, so get creative!

This group will be huge and I mean HUGE. These clans are pretty darn big; plus there may be rogues, and even other clans popping up later on.

Now, note that we will eventually be mapped. Until it is completed, we will continue recruiting as many members as possible, but we will most likely be holding off on the RP until it's finished. It will be huge and certainly worth the wait. :3

Form:

Code: [Select]
In-Game Username:

Your Time Zone:

Character Name:

Personality (you can say 'RP'd out'):

Appearance (screenshot preferred):

Clan:

Ranking Wanted:

History (also optional):

Current Season: New-Leaf

Solar Clan:

Leader-

Deputy-

Medicine Cat-

Warriors-

Queens-

Apprentices-

Kits-

Elders-

Lunar Clan:

Leader- Lunastar ~ SparxEmeraldpaw

Deputy- Hedgewhisker ~ Myha

Medicine Cat-

Warriors-

Queens-

Apprentices-

Kits-

Elders-

Earth Clan:

Leader-

Deputy-

Medicine Cat-

Warriors-

Queens-

Apprentices-

Kits-

Elders-

Rogues:

Our website: http://snowleopardparadise.proboards.com/index.cgi
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:30:00 pm by Sparx »

Offline rocroo755

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
In-Game Username: rocroo755

Character Name: Hedgestar (if not Hedgewhisker)

Personality (you can say 'RP'd out'): RP'd out

Appearance (screenshot preferred): I can't get pictures on my computer so- Very light gray wolf with white-ish tint. Icy blue eyes, long legs and a broad muzzle

Clan: Solar Clan

Ranking Wanted: Leader (If not Warrior)

History (also optional): Came to Solar Clan a rogue, but was accepted. She trained hard and became a warrior. She was then elected deputy, and then became leader. (If she can't be leader than ignore the last sentence.)
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 09:24:08 pm by Myha »
"I make music for ears, not for eyes-" Adele

Offline SparxEmeraldpaw

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Hopefully when you said wolf you meant to put 'snow leopard', because we're a snow leopard RP. ^^;

Also, if you hit the 'prt scrn' key (it may say something else, but similar), which is next to the F12 key, you can take a screenshot of your character in-game. It gets saved in your FH folder, and then you take it to Tinypic or some other picture sharing website, and post the link for forums here. Then you put [img] [/ img] (with NO space) around the link, and the picture will show up on the forum. c:

Oh yeah, and I'll also need everyone's time zones so I can find a good time and day for when we'll roleplay. I'm going to add it to the form right now. ^^
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 12:30:08 pm by Sparx »

Offline rocroo755

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Oh yeah, I meant  snow leopard. And I'm in central time zone, also my computer's a mac and I'm not sure where the button is. And when I put Solar Clan I meant Lunar Clan, sorry for that.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 01:57:27 pm by Myha »

Offline SparxEmeraldpaw

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
I don't have a mac, I can't help you there LOL.

My character is the leader of Lunar Clan, but would you like to lead another clan or take another rank?

Offline rocroo755

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Ok, can she just be deputy and be name Hedgewhisker?

Offline SparxEmeraldpaw

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Sure. ^^

Offline rocroo755

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
So when do we rp?