Author Topic: Heartsgirl99's epic bio  (Read 4054 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Heartsgirl99's epic bio
« on: August 16, 2012, 02:32:00 am »
about: hello feralheartians, welcome to my epic bio! You saw me posting around but you- wait a second, I used to have a bio, silly me! Well i wanted to start fresh so....the old bio got deleted and now, this is my new bio. Anyways, you can now know me better.

Username:
heartsgirl99 (ingame and here)

nicknames: brighty, star, brightstar, bright (mosty used by people from wolfquest) and Stephen. Feel free to call me: talisman theft (because my two characters just love to steal dr facilier's talisman), epic-princess-and-the-frog-fan, tianafrog, shadow hearts, kitty, spottedlover (*hugs spottedleaf*), snowstar, snowy and stephen the minion.

personally: i'm friendly, caring and nice but I'm also shy. Due to my depression and anger issues, I can lose my temper easy, growl and snap at if I'm feeling threaten, being bullied, being falsely accused/insulted or being teased. I'm the girl that rathers stick to the shadows then be in the spotlight, I do have stage fright and I don't do well in very large groups of people in real life. But on feralheart and other games, I like to hangout with some members and you know, have fun.

favorites: Disney, animals, computers, warrior cats, warrior cats: untold tales, feralheart, hanging out with friends, toondisney, spottedleaf, brightheart, wolfquest, despicable me, minions from despicable me, roleplaying, riding bikes and food. XD

Dislikes: MLP:FIM (Please don't hate me), dramas/trolls, mapleshade, school, disneyXD and fights (expect for roleplay/IC fights).

roleplays: almost in any roleplays made by crystal and I'm the owner of the roleplay, warrior cats: the untold clans.

pets: jack: male Labador/Dachshund mix. Looks more like a Labador but a bit smaller and has dachshund-like paws. He's sleek black with a long tail and has brown eyes. He is friendly, protective, brave and likes to play fight sometimes with Heidi or one of the dogs that I babysat. Jack is four years old, born on may 1.

Heidi: yellow Labador with brown eyes. She has darker ears, back and tail tip but she has a white marking on her chest and few of her toes are white. She's really friendly, lazy and somtimes snap at other dogs. Heidi is six years old and will be turning seven years old on August 30.

Tlyer: long haired red KC spaniel. His eyes are black but he's half blind and he's deaf due to old age. Tlyer can be snappy, lazy and loves to be petted. He is 14 years old and his birthday is on febuary 14.

Midnight: Neverland drawf rabbit with gray-sliver toe tips and under her paws. She has brown eyes and she hates being petted, dons't like dogs and likes to eat. Midnight is six/seven years old and hopefully she'll die so I can get another rabbit since she hates me and my sister with her life.

how did I came up with this username and when did I joined feralheart?: well...it begun last year a few days after I got my Halloween costume and I asked my mom if I could join. I mistaken the fourm's username for the thing asking me for my real name so I choose a randmon name 'Stephen'. Due to not getting PMs, I changed my fourm name Stephen to stephen99. About the joining date, I joined on the 28, three days before Halloween. On September 10, I renamed my fourm name to stephen99 to heartsgirl99.

friends:

*~crystal~* (I think I misspelled that username *facepalms*)
Fusedhearts
Tigerstrike (best friend ingame)
Kilo
Okami129
Dafniforfree
Emo_gir
Wolffox
Red
Delay
Ramine
All of the other mods
Temporal
Wolfy
Many users ingame

other usernames: (I haven't used Disney, webkinz and Littlest pet shop online for a long time so they won't be in this list)

wolfquest: brightstar99
Roblox: littlesnowstar

characters that You see me ingame as:

Brightstar
Snowstar
taba
snow
Star angel
dolly
Jack
Moon-eye (name after her white right eye. Making her preset)

« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 06:09:16 pm by heartsgirl99 »
Signature by Green

Offline Wolf_Memories

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
    • View Profile
Re: Stephen99's epic bio
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 03:56:08 am »
Love the bio honey =D! *High Paw*
Warrior cats...*Squish In Happiness*

Midnight, sounds like a beautiful bunny oWo
How is running your own RP dearie :D? It is quite a responsibility, but always is fun, and worth it in the end (:

:o Hmm.. I love the colors you use also <3.
Blues and White ^^;; Cyan and white are my favorites :o
I'm going with...Skyblue, blue and white are yours?! :D
Memo~ <3.

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 04:57:34 am »
thank you wolfmemories. Yes, I'm a fan of warrior cats and I 100% love Firestar, spottedleaf and brightheart. Anyways, my roleplay is starting to go a little inactive in the off topic roleplay and I started a new roleplay in the off topic roleplay fourm.

about midnight, she's good but she's getting old. I do love her is that she hates being picked up or being petted but she is still my girl. About the colors, I love blue, white and green. I started to love green when I first watched the princess and the frog for some reasons and I don't know why I loved blue and white but I just love them.
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 01:10:31 am »
updated with a list of characters that I play as ingame.
Signature by Green

Offline Afterparty

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • moved to hellbent
    • View Profile
Re: Heartsgirl99's epic bio
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 12:07:49 am »
AWESOMETaba.... I luff that name! =D Nice bio! You seem to be a great addition to the FeralHeart community, and I hope you succeed in.... Whatever it is chu will succeed in. But GREAT bio. :3 I probably won't be able to make one half as good as this. <3
moved to hellbent

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 12:29:22 am »
thank you jade, that was very nice of you to say.

updated the username, replacing "stephen99" with "heartsgirl99".
Signature by Green

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2012, 05:01:20 am »
updated friends list and favorites list.
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2012, 05:43:05 pm »
Awesome bio! =3
And you did not spell my name wrong xD

Offline heartsgirl99

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2012, 06:23:18 pm »
thank you crystal. I thought I misspelled your name But I didn't. XD
Signature by Green

Offline OfficialSwifty

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 79
  • Music Raving Every Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2012, 07:11:29 pm »
Epic Biography indeed c=
It seems we have some friends in common x3
I really enjoyed reading your Bio, the information was fascinating and well thought out.
If you ever have the time you should come to the N/Z tree and hang out with us floofs if you haven't already lol.
+Floofs c= for your awesome

P.S: Crystal, your avatar c= It almost looks like the death of Toboe from wolf's rain (It made me sad but I love it all the same ^o^) Random but I couldn't help but comment. c;
« Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 07:27:20 pm by Axraiel »
"Huehue"