Author Topic: Land of Lynthia [Inactive since 21/10/2012]  (Read 25836 times)

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
Re: Land of Lynthia (Accepting Members now on Hold)
« Reply #70 on: August 31, 2012, 09:38:56 am »
((Okay, i edit it, and thankies for accepting me! *Edit* I will post when i see were everyone is at :3))

Dooooooooood.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2012, 12:33:41 pm »
((@Blacki: XD lol, thank you! I just had to put it as my signature~

@Rainbow: No problem, I placed your form up ^.^
Whenever you think it's appropriate, though I'm planning on having this scene "end" soon xD

@Calamity: Alright, I put up the edited form up and replaced the older one! :3))

"Hm, I suppose there is some truth in those words," Mask returned to the gentleman with the axe. Soon the unimpressed look They had held shifted back to Their mischievous grin. "Very well then, welcome aboard!"

Just then, however, Blacki spoke aloud, and in one way it seemed like he was having a conversation with himself. Mask looked at him oddly, then as the words began to register They realized they were in comment to Their own thoughts. Later he spoke to the man about "shutting up", another comment that came out of no where but flicking Their eyes to study the Adventurer his reaction told Them everything. "Ah, a mind reader!" Mask said aloud, almost in triumph. A finger was pointed toward the canine with a pleased look on the owner, "What a useful ability, that could give us an advantage!"

However, at the same time "barriers" were being drawn up in Their own mind. It wasn't the first time Mask came across a mind-related Gifted, and the last thing They wanted was for someone to sneak into Their thoughts. About to say something more on the subject, Mask was momentarily distracted by a new figure approaching.

And everything continues to fall into place, Mask held back a sly grin from showing up, instead replacing it with a curious look. They also held back a comment to Blacki about "drawing attention", for that was exactly what Mask was hoping for. Though perhaps it was beginning to work too well, if the ax-guy had expected to be paid as much as Ralf and was disappointed with the end results, very disappointed, Mask thought They could at least make a run for it. With more than one person, however, could make that a bit difficult.

Tossing the thought aside, Mask looked to this new comer closely. Now that she was standing before them They were able to get a better idea of what she was like. The way she was dressed seemed a bit out of the ordinary, even a little shady. Her demeanor at the moment didn't seem very encouraging, though... Perhaps she's some sort of spy, maybe an assassin or thief? Mask wondered. That could be really useful, though I'll have to keep a close eye on my belongings and throat... She doesn't really seem like a killer, though. Kinda too nervous to be one, anyway, unless it's some sort of act.

Mask's thoughts (carefully hidden and kept from the canine) were suddenly interrupted when a thump and chicken cries filled the air. Everyone in the inn only seemed to give it a glance and a moment of confusion, before returning to their conversations and filling the air with silent murmerings. Mask did the same as well, though looked a bit annoyed before focusing Their attention back on the female.

"We could always go for some more help," Mask answered, raising a brow while smiling cheekily. "The real question is, however, is if you're worth hiring. What kind of service can you offer?"

"Here's your order, sir," another waitress stopped by the unusual growing group, bending her knees to place a plate of a very warm, tasty looking loaf in front of the canine. She smiled sweetly at him before rising back up to proceed with her duties, not before accepting the money from Mask, however. There goes the last of my Shellings... They thought in disappointment. There was still some Sherlings, but Mask hoped this was going to be worth it and They weren't just about to sign everyone's deaths...
The Hobbit

"Where did you go to, if I may ask?" said Thorin to Gandolf as they rode along.
"To look ahead," said he.
"And what brought you back in the nick of time?" "Looking behind,"...

Offline caiktin

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2012, 02:38:36 am »
((@Katsa: Yeah, I'm finished with my application! If you and everyone else approve of it then everything's all set for me. If not, I'm happy to make more alterations. But that aside I'm fine with leaving it as it is.))

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: September 02, 2012, 03:08:25 am »
((Yikes, all these new RPs keep pushing this one down D:
-Quick poke-

@Caitlin: Alright, I'm putting your form right up ^.^))
The Hobbit

SoulRevenge

« Reply #74 on: September 03, 2012, 11:18:14 am »
(Teeeribly sorry for inactiveness! TT_TT I've been extremely busy lately, I'll try to post whenever I can!)

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2012, 01:42:35 pm »
I may join this. Which Race has the most people? Well, I'll join when it's no longer on hold XD))

Offline Cecity

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Yield not to calamity, but face her boldly.
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Cats the RP(:
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2012, 05:13:11 pm »
@Shadow: So far only normal humans have the most people.
@Katsa: Thanks!~))

Vell smiled slightly when she was acknowledged, but that quickly faded when she was asked about her abilities. This question brought along with it more internal conflict on how to respond. Oh crap, what do I say? I can't say what I do, or what I'm good at or it'll be like raising a giant sign saying 'Don't trust me!' And this job could help me. I might not have to make another trip for a while if I'm paid half of what that other guy was. She shifted a little in her spot, preparing what story she was going to tell to the stranger. I could always just make it vague... No, I got this "I am usually a... messenger. I-I carry important messages or small packages from one city to the next. So... I'm fast, and... I've learned to defend myself. Oh, and if the situation demands it I'm good at being quiet." She said, loosening up and speaking more clearly with the believability of it all towards the end of the story. She gave a small smile when she was done talking, but still gripped the key tightly in her hand and practically radiated of nervousness.

She looked back to the wolf and the other guy, glad that they didn't seem to be watching her talk to their employer. Or at least not yet. Speaking of that, this group was growing pretty quickly. She hoped that the hooded stranger had enough to pay them all. But, why wouldn't they be able to? They seemed to be certain in their available funds, so she decided to push that concern to the side.

"If the real question is if I'm worth hiring, I'll simplify it and say yes, I am worth it." She added with a certainty to her words. This sudden self-confidence came about with the knowledge that the hooded figure was the only one seeming to listen to her. The less people around, the more comfortable she felt speaking.

Offline RavenShai

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 04, 2012, 08:26:29 am »
((@Shadow: -Nod nod- What Calamity said :3
Glad to see your interested!

Going to wait on at least Vantani and/or Rainbow [if they know how to enter yet, and if not I can offer suggestions] before I post again~))
The Hobbit

SoulRevenge

« Reply #78 on: September 05, 2012, 11:25:42 am »
"Did you really have to announce that to the world? Now everybody i'll be blocking their minds away from me!" Blacki Growled in a sort of 'unpleasant' way. He hated it whenever someone blew his 'cover' or something of the sort. Almost always, people would imagine the usual 'barrier' to keep him out, and he was never the one to attempt to break that barrier. Infact, he really didn't know how, and it sounded too hard any how.
"I should of been a tinge more careful though.. I praticly screamed 'I'm a Mind Reader!' to the world when I replied to you when you said nothing." The wolf had to admit this though, for it was true. Well, at times anyone could get carried away by their powers, and this is something that happened with him. Blacki still felt abit upset that he couldn't use them on this perticuliar person though. But the simple thought that- It couldn't be terribly bad though, is this 'Masked' person didn't know how to put up barriers!". couldn't help but enter his mind.

(I'm sorry it's short! x.x I've been quite braindead when it comes to this roleplay and I have no idea what to post! D=)

Offline dragonlover6

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 30
  • Brethren before Wenches.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 05, 2012, 11:40:50 am »
(Sorry guys, gonna have to drop out of the RP for a while. =/ Go on without me as you wish.)

Don't kick me when I'm down. Because when I get up, you're screwed.

The name's Vant, don't wear it out hunny |3