Author Topic: Crash in Ascension  (Read 1444 times)

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 20
  • wwww
    • View Profile
Crash in Ascension
« on: August 17, 2012, 04:38:26 pm »
BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING:

- I can open Fh without crashing
- I can log in
- I can choose my char and such
-DONT EVEN BOTHER TELLING ME TO REINSTALL, PLEASE. :C

Basically, I was climbing around Ascension Island, lalala! I turn my cam around to see everything since i took the wrong route. Suddenly, BAM! FH.exe stops working! It's only on my char Varshka, I can get into my other characters. I'd really not like to delete this character if that's the issue. I can get to a loading screen when I pick her but then it crashes after a few seconds (im assume thats when it tries letting me into the map)

EDIT: Just noticed when i log into other chars, go to ascension, and move my cam to a certain place it crashes my FH. Whats odd about that, you ask? When i went into ascension, only me and like 2 or 3 others were there, supposed to everyone else who was there before.. just a few minutes ago.. all RPing and having fun. Did they maybe crash too?

Any help is appreciated!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 04:40:51 pm by Luzxia »
i dont know anything ever at any time

Thierry

Re: Crash in Ascension
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 04:45:19 pm »
Very odd problem, this time i have not any good sugestion for you. looks like corrupted data but i don't dare to bother you asking to reinstall since i believe you did it before.
you are using normal FH or FH+?

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 04:47:32 pm »
I am using FH+ as the base but I also have much stuff from normal FH in here so that shouldn't be the problem :p And yes, i have tried reinstall and copying my stuff over but yep, same crashing. Its only in ascension, too which is weird. I can always climb up normally.. And like i said, before the crash there were a bunch of people here. As soon as i got in on another char it was me and like, 2 people o-O I just find that kind of suspicious lol i wonder if anyone else crashed

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 04:52:58 pm »
I'm sitting here thinking what could be causing this problem but I really don't know myself. I have gone through this problem myself though and just recently. I had a white wolf that was in the South Pole that every time I would log into playing with him I get the FH.exe has stopped working. I was able to get on every other character and even bring other characters to the South Pole but that one was the only one that kept having the problem. Like Thierry said it might be some corrupt data or just a bug issue. What I have noticed is that after FeralHeart restarted their server the next day I was able to get on that character. I'm sorry if we can't offer you much of a solution now maybe your best bet is to just remake the character.  :-\

Offline Cecilia~

• Dedicated Supporter
  • wwww
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 04:54:45 pm »
Thank you everyone for the help! :) I will wait a day and see if i can't log on those chars. Then i will remake em if i still can't. For now I will play on other chars and stay clear of ascension island. Once again, thanks C:

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2012, 05:01:59 pm »
Thank you everyone for the help! :) I will wait a day and see if i can't log on those chars. Then i will remake em if i still can't. For now I will play on other chars and stay clear of ascension island. Once again, thanks C:
You're welcome Luzxia I still hope someone will be able to provide you with a more helpful solution though, cause I doubt we helped much here lol. Until then I'll keep an eye out around the forums if I find any other similar past posts that could offer you some help I'll be sure to link you.

Thierry

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 05:20:47 pm »
As soon as i got in on another char it was me and like, 2 people o-O I just find that kind of suspicious lol i wonder if anyone else crashed
This is known to be a server-side problem, nothing you can do really. I had this problem before at fluorite plains.
Seems the only thing you can do is to wait until the server gets restarted. You char should be able to be in ascencion in some days. If not, ask for help again.