Author Topic: New ways to access maps  (Read 1685 times)

Offline Proon-coon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • 8luh
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
New ways to access maps
« on: August 19, 2012, 01:14:15 am »
Well, I was thinking;
Fluorite_Plains is always busy, and refrains access to Temple of Dreams.

Would there be a possible way to add a portal to Lonely-Cave or some other map so it is easier to enter Temple? I've been waiting for a few hours now just for Fluorite to clear.

-Sorry if this has been mentioned.-

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: New ways to access maps
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 02:25:43 am »
It is a frustrating process however adding all these portals to lonely cave will restrict new users wanting to explore the maps to find new maps. Chu know?. SO in my opinion I wouldn't like that.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline Proon-coon

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • 8luh
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 04:46:57 am »
I guess. But I find it infuriating that I have to wait half a day to go to Temple of Dreams, because Fluorite is loaded.

Offline Haruki

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • "Better to be carried by six than tried by twelve"
    • View Profile
    • CatalinaPacks
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 06:08:51 am »
I personally would.like to see many, many more official maps in the hopes that people would be.more willing spread out. If not spread out, there would have more.roleplayers out and about. Perhaps temple would have one portal in fluorite and.perhaps one connected to, I don't know, some.desert map.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 06:33:15 pm »

Honestly I would love it if they would add more portals around... I can only imagine when the days come that the South Pole is going to become the new Fluorite too and we will be restricted from the maps you can only reach from there. Feral Heart's popultion is growing fast and it would be helpful to make extra portals for maps rendered inaccessible from the crowded maps.

Thierry

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2012, 08:57:05 pm »
unfortunatelly KovuLKD is the only one who can modify the game to add things to the official maps.
I agree with you due the problems fluorite is causing , but kovu has not been doing updates lately, so dont wait for any change soon.