Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42898 times)

starfall000

Re: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2011, 06:09:03 pm »
((I'm not sure about the forum, and maybe one badger, but in the end we don't disturb it and proves to be not a threat.  It just freaks the cats out.  Like Magpie said, we need more cats first.))

Rainshina

« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2011, 10:52:16 pm »
I'm about to join, but I have a question. Is this Clan forums-only or does it roleplay in-game sometimes too?

Rainshina

« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2011, 11:02:01 pm »
Name: Rainshina
Cat name: Tumbleclaw
Age(in moons): 15
Personality: Tumbleclaw fights fiercely, but cares very much for his Clanmates. Your generic warrior.
Looks: Blue-gray with white underbelly, muzzle, and paws. He has green eyes.
Mate: None.
Kits: None.
Other: Born and raised in the Clan.
((I have a question. Are the characters cats or lions?))

Offline liana0805

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Cuz I'm Mister Brightside <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2011, 11:26:39 pm »
@Rain Of course we'll plan someRPs! But I think it will probably when the map is done^^

and cats ^^))

Solarfox6

« Reply #224 on: February 13, 2011, 12:30:13 am »
( thx starfall i'll be sure to join the rp soon, RL is getting a bit in the way this week :( great timing eh? xD anyway, i'll join when i can~ )

starfall000

« Reply #225 on: February 13, 2011, 11:49:05 pm »
(Nice to know. Rain your character is accepted, nice name by the way.  I haven't heard of a name with tumble in a while. :3 And since the map is taking some time, would you guys like to rp in fluorite plains while we wait?  Or would you prefer waiting?  I still haven't got much feedback on this and I want to know.  I don't care either way.)

omen96

« Reply #226 on: February 14, 2011, 12:58:18 am »
( I think our warriors can take a badger trust me more than capable!) LionCloud whatched  at the entrance of camp whatching as cts started to wake he sat up and streched his massive muscles spreading ot across his body. He gasped as a he let a yawn slip out  his claws dug into the soft earth and sat back down to sit queitly.

starfall000

« Reply #227 on: February 14, 2011, 01:22:31 am »
(Come on, no one has any opinion on whether we should start rping now in the game or wait for the map?  Anybody?)

Rosetail purred as the sun slowly began to warm her fur.  She had walked outside to lay in a dry patch that was not yet concealed by snow. 

omen96

« Reply #228 on: February 14, 2011, 01:46:53 am »
( I think we should definately start rping on the game! everyone add me as a friend omen96)

starfall000

« Reply #229 on: February 14, 2011, 01:52:06 am »
(-hugs feedback- thank you Elijah!  I'll add you right now, I'm starfall000 btw. xD)