Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42333 times)

FlameStreak

Re: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)
« Reply #240 on: February 19, 2011, 02:45:05 am »
(can we get back to the rp here?)

Offline liana0805

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Cuz I'm Mister Brightside <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 26, 2011, 01:47:55 pm »
(Bump)

omen96

« Reply #242 on: February 26, 2011, 02:35:03 pm »
(Yeah lets keep rpying on here beacuse my computer cant hold the game and my other computer isntwith me! :(...)

FlameStreak

« Reply #243 on: February 27, 2011, 04:42:22 am »

Wisppaw trembled and shuddered as she walked. the cold air from her dream lingered about her in an omonus mist. with no intention she slowly padded into the dark forest and wandered about, not caring that a rabbit passed her by. She sighed and looked into the darkening sky. "StormRock." she breathed and tears pearled in her eyes.

Name: B Hach
Cat name: SnowyRose
Personality: Snotty, narcistic, acts without thinking and has bad reasoning skills, curious
Looks: a short haired cat with green eyes and a black nose/paws
Mate: None
Kits:None
Other:From opposite clan(umm... leafclan.. shall we call it?)

Name: B hach
Cat name: LeopardSpot
Personality: Rude, plays tricks,fast and has average reasoning skills.
Looks: has a sand colored undercoat with dark brown spots all over him. sparkling blue eyes and pink nose/paws
Mate: None
Kits:None
Other:From opposite clan(umm... leafclan.. shall we call it?)

omen96

« Reply #244 on: February 27, 2011, 11:56:31 pm »
LionCloud realised his apprentice wasnt in the apprentice den and tilted his head in curiosity whre had she gone?

FlameStreak

« Reply #245 on: February 28, 2011, 02:33:27 am »
Wisppaw let a few tears drip from her eyes and a cool wind ruffled her pale fur. She groggily walked into camp to find LionCloud was looking for her. half her face was covered with her tuft of fur. she looked at him and said. "im sorry that you worried. im ready to train." she said softly

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 28, 2011, 06:53:04 pm »
Frostpath flicked his tail, stepping out into the forest, seeing as snowfur was taking a bit longer than he pleased. He breathed in the scents of the forest, sighing pleasantly "it feels great to be out and about again" he sighed.

omen96

« Reply #247 on: March 01, 2011, 02:32:52 pm »
LionCloud could see that his apprentice was down .Iwill go easy on her but just this once. He told himself "We will go to the training hallow first i need to show you somthing."

luckdragon

« Reply #248 on: March 01, 2011, 04:13:48 pm »
???Offer from Clawclan???

Clawclan wishes to be borderlined to your clan. Meaning that we will have small accounters like real warrior's. But the map won't be shared. There will be a tunnel with other warrior clan portals to their maps. That I promise we will try to not enter too often or VERY rarely.
If you don't have a map I can make Dawnclan a map.
Do you accept the offer? ^^
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 04:20:25 pm by ᴮlѻѻdfur »

FlameStreak

« Reply #249 on: March 01, 2011, 11:31:36 pm »
Wisppaw looked up and the tuft of hair fluffed up as her head jutted it forward. "what would you like to show me?" she asked. Her slight eagerness made her forget her sad dream. she took a step forward to show her earnest.