Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42926 times)

starfall000

Re: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting members! Leader needed!) WARRIORS
« Reply #100 on: January 16, 2011, 07:46:10 pm »
((Will have a makeshift leader right now))

Rosetail stepped into the leaders den.  "I hate to disturb you so early, but a kit has passed away during the night.  It was Treekit.  The kit died from no illness, Treekit was killed by a cat."  Rosetail meowed, feeling her fur bristle.  The leader looked to Rosetail and nodded.  "Very well, have Frostpath hold a search party for this murder."  The leader meowed, stretching in his warm nest.  "Frostpath has a broken paw.  He can't possibly hold a search party.  Have Snowfur or another warrior handle it."  Rosetail mewed, feeling the urge to run back to her den and check on her patients.  "How did Frostpath-  never mind.  Have Snowfur lead a search party."  The leader meowed, curling up in his nest for a few more minutes of sleep.

((We really need a leader... :P  I tried putting info about the opening on the front page but I don't know.  Guys please try talking to your friends on Feral Heart who would be interested in becoming leader.  AND are active. :3))

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 16, 2011, 08:00:31 pm »
Frostpath held his injured limb up in surprise. The binding was tight,tighter than rosetail's dressing. But it wasnt uncomfortable, in fact. Frostpath stood up, and experimentaly put pressure on it. He winced slightly, it hurt, but it was more of a sting rather than a sharp shooting pain. He sat down again and looked at featherkit questioningly " how did you know what to do?" he questioned.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 16, 2011, 08:08:43 pm »
Featherkit titled his head. "Thats what Rosetail did! I was only coping her, 'cause you looked sore." He mewed softly, worry planted in his eyes. But that was ages ago, how had he remembered?

Offline Flashfire

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 16, 2011, 08:22:11 pm »
Frostpath gave him a confused look " that was..the other day right?" He asked. " Then how did y- nevermind" He said shaking his head. He stood up again, and half limped over to the medicine cat den entrance. He sniffed the air and stiffened. He scented worry, anxiety, fear and...death... He padded back in and sat down again, ears flat in thought. " Featherkit..do you know what's going on?" He asked. Frostpath hated being in the dark about things that worried the clan.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 16, 2011, 08:24:36 pm »
Featherkit shrugged. "I think somethings going on in the queen-oh my Starclan." His words suddenly were a whisper, as Cloudtiger carried her kit and placed him into the middle of the clearing.

starfall000

« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2011, 08:28:53 pm »
Rosetail left the den.  She assumed the leader wanted her to tell Snowfur that she would be leading the search party.  Rosetail found her talking to Hawkshadow.  "Treekit was killed during the night by a cat.  I couldn't identify the scent.  The leader asked you to lead a search party."  She meowed sadly, leaving Snowfur to gather the cats for the search party.  Rosetail padded into the medicine cat den to see her dressing on the ground and torn.  She looked at Frostpath to see there was a new dressing on his paw.  "Who put that dressing on?"  She asked looking over at Featherkit and then at Frostpath.

Offline Flashfire

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2011, 08:40:05 pm »
Frostpath flicked his tail in featherkit's direction " featherkit did. Mind you, it feels alot better thanks to him" he mewed. He stood up, his paw on the ground, but daintily. " A minor suggestion, but if it's possible, if any cat goes out today, ask if they can find any bamboo. A good size one big enough for me to fit my paw through? back when I was an apprentice they did that and I was able to walk on my injury without causing it any harm" His ear twitched, suddenly remembering the anxiety " um, rosetail" he said, his ears flat back, eyes narrowed " what's going on. I sense something amiss in camp, no in the forest itself. What's wrong?"

starfall000

« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2011, 09:50:49 pm »
Rosetail felt like she was glowing.  She had found herself an apprentice.  She turned her attention on Frostpath and meowed,  "I usually use a strong stick for cases like these.  I don't recall bamboo.  And as for the clan, Treekit has passed away.  He was killed actually, by an unknown cat."  She meowed, examining the wound.  "Hmm, it seems you found some stronger cobwebs in my stores eh Featherkit?"  She meowed, glancing at the kit.

((In this forest there are no bamboo trees.))

Offline Flashfire

• View Profile
Re: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting! Leader needed!)
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2011, 10:29:45 pm »
((ah, figures |D we have bamboo were I live, and  no I dont live in china))
Frostpath shrugged"oh well, as long as it's holl- wait what did  you say" Frostpath bristled, instantly on his paws, he didnt even wince when his paw hit the ground " an unkown cat you say?" He hissed softly "Please, just let me help. I cant sit by like this while this is going on. No I refuse to sit by like this. " He growled, " I refuse to let such a cat live after killing something so harmless and defensless as a kit!" Dispite frostpath's usual attitude, it was obvious even he had a strong protective feeling towards his clan.

starfall000

Re: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting! Leader needed!)
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2011, 10:35:24 pm »
"Snowfur is going to lead a search party to find this cat.  Everything has been taken care of.  You need to rest for now."  Rosetail meowed, looking over to Featherkit.  "As for you, let me see your paw."   She meowed, padding up to the kit.