Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42931 times)

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
Re: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting! Leader needed!)
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2011, 10:45:02 pm »
SnowFur sighs. She pads away from HawkShadow. She stands in the middle of camp and mews "Whoever wants to go on a search party to find the killer of TreeKit meet me here, in the middle of the camp." She sits down her tail flicking with anger, whoever murdered this poor kit, will be killed...

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2011, 10:54:27 pm »
Frostpath lashed his tail " I dont WANT to rest." he growled " I want to help, and wether or not you wish me to, I will one way or another, rosetail!" frostpath was rarely seen this angry, usally he got slightly annoyed, but never this angry.  " I will not have a murderer running around in the forest" He hissed pacing around. he'd find a way to sneak out, yes, when no one was paying attention he'd look around for this cat himself.

((Who is this cat anyway?))

starfall000

« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2011, 11:37:02 pm »
((Don't know, Ella would you like to decide?  Otherwise I can. o.o))

Rosetail shook her head sadly.  "I understand your anger and rage Frostpath, but it is not the time.  If you go out now you may risk ever walking again.  I could never live with that, and neither could you.  You know that.  My decision has been made.  if you choose to disobey you go out on your own risk.  But listen to what I have said.  I hope you make the right choice."  She meowed, padding back to check her stores.

Offline Flashfire

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2011, 12:31:18 am »
Frostpath let out a slow hiss of fustration " even if I could never walk again, I'd be happy knowing I did something other than sit around" he muttered. However he still sat down, shedding his thoughts of sneaking out. He curled his tail around his paws, flattening his ears.

starfall000

« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2011, 05:59:58 pm »
"I know, but you will thank yourself later that you have all your paws."  Rosetail meowed, nosing through her store of poppy seeds.  "I'll need some more of these."  She meowed to herself, making a mental note  in her head to go out later and find some.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2011, 09:07:25 pm »
((A big rogue named Dog. Um, he hated the Clan-cats and they attacked hium and ripped of his tail so he got revenege))

Featherkit walked over to Rosetail, but a small stumble in his steps. "Rosetail I was only trying to help!" He mewed quickly.

starfall000

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2011, 10:49:07 pm »
"And you did very well."  Rosetail purred, glancing at the worried kit.  "How about you go visit the nursery and comfort Cloudtiger and Duskit.  As you probably already heard me say, Treekit is dead and they are mourning.  Your paw is better, so you won't need to worry about that.  It might be a little sore, but it's best to strengthen your paw by walking on it."  She meowed, glancing at her pile of poppy seeds through narrowed eyes.

((Ok, who is rping Dog?  Are you going to find someone to play him? I can put something up in the news so people can see it.))

Offline Flashfire

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2011, 11:16:32 pm »
((could I maybe? I've rped villans before, it's fun -evil laugh))

Frostpath tucked his paws under his chest, eyes closed. " I'm bored..." he muttered eyes narrowed " I need something to do, usually I'm out patroling or hunting or chasing off intruders.." he flattened his ears in fustration. Clearly, being a deputy didnt take away the fact that he was still a young warrior, hating to be confined in a space such as the medicine cat's den.

starfall000

« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2011, 11:30:24 pm »
((Yes, it tends to be fun when playing an evil character.  As long as it is OK with Ella.  Oh and also someone made a map for Dawnclan.  I haven't received the download yet, but I will soon.  Salsa made it. Thanks Salsa! :D))

Rosetail perked her ears at the word "bored".  "Well, how about I get you something to eat?"  She meowed, giving her shoulder a quick lick.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2011, 03:27:19 pm »
((Sure! But a few basics for him. Hes a total idiot, but loves fighting..anndd thats it!))

Featherkit nodded quickly and quickly made his way to the nursery. He touched Cloudtiger's should as he reached her, and purred softly. "Don't worry, he's with StarClan. I bet you'll see him tonight, a fine warrior!" He purred to the sad queen. Cloudtiger smiled weakly at the large kit, and felt a pang of guilt. Featherkit had no parents, and here she was greiving to StarClan. Cloudtiger pulled a happy face.