Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42901 times)

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
Re: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)
« Reply #140 on: January 23, 2011, 11:35:23 pm »
~lol i read through the pages xD~
The young she cat padded out of the Apprentices den and into the camp, she yawned and gazed around looking for something to do. Recently apprenticed she was excited and curious to what her mentor would teach her during her training, a small gust of wind blew throughout her fur making her shiver "i hate leaf bare" she looked at the ground covered with the white snow.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: January 23, 2011, 11:58:20 pm »
She perks her ears and hisses "Quiet." The other cats quiet down and SnowFur listens. She hears faint clawing marks. She looks back and whispers stay here. I'm going to check it out ahead. She starts to pad forward. Others follow but gradually take cover letting her go on. She crouches low to the ground as she sees another cat. She blends in the best she can, but with everything dead she stuck out like a million black pelted cats with one white pelted cat mixed into the bunch. She ducks as low as she can.

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: January 24, 2011, 12:06:38 am »
Shaking the clumps of snow off her paw, she stood up and looked around then she spotted Rosetail outside of her den she jumped up and bounded over to her, "Hey Rosetail!" she meowed once reaching the den, "Hows Frostpath?" she asked peaking into the den.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: January 24, 2011, 05:15:14 pm »
Featherkit nodded, and scooped up the poppy seed in his paw. He nodded quickly to Icypaw, as he waddled to Cloudtiger. "Cloudtiger. Come on, you need to get rest." He mewed, and gently nudged her into the den. The queen let him, and fell into her nest with a thump. "Take these." He purred softly, and held out his paw, letting the queen lick it up.

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: January 24, 2011, 06:59:16 pm »
Ivypaw looked over to see featherkit, she smiled and nodded back to him "he should become a apprentice here soon" she thought to her self, then turning back to Rosetail still wondering about frostpath.

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: January 24, 2011, 09:37:45 pm »
Dog pricks an ear, he had heard the very soft, very light, sound of snow crunching beneath paws. Instantly on alert, he whipped around, catching a flash of white in the undergrowth he let out a low growl. Clan cats, figures. he thought. Dog turned on his paws and sprung away, dashing into the forest.
                                            -------with frostpath-------
"why dont you ask me yourself?" Frostpath's usual grumpy growl sounded, as he stood up, stretching. He licked his paw and drew it over his ear " I'm gonna be outa commision for about a month or so, dont worry about me to much, Ivypaw"

Offline ArashiAndAme

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: January 24, 2011, 10:29:52 pm »
Ivypaws ears twitched hearing frostpath, she looked in, "aww that stinks" she frowned "i was hoping you may know about my mentor since well i dont know who she or he is yet. She looked at him standing there,"well i guess theres nothing you can do about it" she shrugged, getting up she shook the snow out of her fur. "im gonna go get warm, maybe run around a bit" she smiled and turned towards the camp entrance "bye!" she ran off heading towards it, hoping to find someone to play with after all there wasnt anything else for her to do.

Offline Flashfire

• Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: January 25, 2011, 12:27:19 am »
((I wanna be ivy's mentor D: but I cant do anything atm pft XD))
Frostpath followed her as she left " Be careful!" he called after her " mice and rabbit holes hidden in the snow will make you end up like me!" He flicked his tail, ammused with the young cat.

Offline liana0805

• Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Cuz I'm Mister Brightside <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: January 25, 2011, 12:43:13 am »
((Alrighty, I'll get right to it X3))

Vergestar leaped into the large hollow tree.

"All those old enough to hunt, please gather around!" ((I completely forgot the the ceremonial steps, anyone care to review them please? xD And sorry It's so small, I need some responses here :) ))

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: January 25, 2011, 12:51:04 am »
SnowFur yowls and runs after the rogue. She catches up t him but keeps her distence. She attempts to grab his nub of a tail but fails. She runs as fast as she can but falls behind. She trys to run faster but she was too worn out. She stops and watches as the cat gets away. She turns and sulks back to the others. "He ran away like a coward." She hissed. They head back to camp. SnowFur was full of anger and aggrivation.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 09:05:25 pm by Ryoko »