Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42887 times)

starfall000

Re: ?Dawnclan? (NEW) Accepting members! WARRIORS
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2011, 08:31:42 pm »
"Yes, Featherkit especially.  He should be Featherpaw by now."  Rosetail meowed, glancing at Twigkit and Duskkit. "Such lovely kits."  She purred, turning her attention on Cloudtiger.

Offline Renochi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Renjirra on Youtube/Tumblr/DA :3c
    • View Profile
    • Renjirra Youtube
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2011, 09:04:51 pm »
((Finally gonna join |D I've been away making a preset ono))

Duskkit pricked her ears at the sound of a new cat's voice, whom she identified as Rosetail. She shoved her brother off of her, and didn't pay attention to the noise he made when he thumpred down onto the cold ground. "Hi, Rosetail! Me and Treekit are doing well, thanks for asking~" She gave a small smile with her words as she stood up.

((Yeeeeaaaahhhh, she speaks in a kind of... weird way for a kit of her age. 'Cause she's cool like that. |3))

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2011, 09:22:05 pm »
Cloudtiger nodded. "Yes he should. Duskkit! Your dirty already, come here!" She snapped, and started to groom her kit roughly.

starfall000

« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2011, 09:35:02 pm »
Rosetail purred as she watched Cloudtail groom Duskkit who was protesting about getting groomed.  "I'll leave you all be."  She meowed, waving her tail good-bye before leaving.  She padded back to the medicine cat den to find Featherkit still sleeping.

Offline Renochi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Renjirra on Youtube/Tumblr/DA :3c
    • View Profile
    • Renjirra Youtube
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2011, 10:16:57 pm »
After eventually managing to slip through her mothers paws and constant licking, Duskkit launched herself over her brother and sat behind him. There, an obsticle between me and mom, she thought to herself victoriously. "Don't forget Treekit," she mewed, trying to distract Cloudtiger's attention from her.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2011, 10:28:26 pm »
MoonFur backs up shaking her head. "wha..? I think I should talk with the medicen cat" she whispers to herself. As she talks a puff of fog?  flows from her mouth as the warm air she's breathing blows out into the bitter cold. She sighs and turns back towards the camp and starts to run towards it, trying to ware down some energy.

starfall000

« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2011, 10:33:04 pm »
Rosetail gazed up at the sky through the branches and leaves of the medicine cat den.  She noticed it was getting late, so she decided to go get some rest.  Rosetail picked her way through her stores of herbs and Featherkit to her nest which looked comforting.  She curled up inside the feather-lined nest, but sadly sleep wouldn't come.  Instead of forcingherself to close her eyes and rest, she watched the entrance in case a cat was injured while hunting.

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2011, 10:51:45 pm »
Frostpath sighed, looking up at the sky. He closed his eyes, remembering all his past apprentices, and lash out at a tree in sudden rage " Why is it I can barely protect the one's i'm supposed to look after?!" he hissed running through the trees and the snow covered forest " Why why WHY!?" He wasnt looking were he was going and ran right into a tree " huff!" he backed up and staggered a few tail lenghts then with a hiss took off again. Suddenly his foot gave way beneath him, and with a yowl he fell over, feeling a sharp pain in his leg. He hissed in pain and fury " De ja vue" he growled , managing to pull himself to a sitting position. He grimaced as he looked down at his leg. It was bent sharply at an awkward angle and was that..bone..sticking out? He hissed in pain. It was almost the same as when he hurt himself in his apprenticship. Same leg, same way. not the same spot though. " now how am I supposed to get back?" he growled, trying to ignore the burning, stabbing pain in his bleeding leg. His blood was turning the snow crimson, he remembered the last time this happened, his mentor had carried him back. Frostpath didnt have anyone to help him now, he just sat in the snow, looking down at his leg, his face contorted in pain.

(( I'm so cruel to frostpath DX no this isnt the cripple wound. The wound'll be his eye. This will recover, once his bone is put in position))

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2011, 11:05:34 pm »
SnowFur hears the cat in pains yowl and stops abruptly catching herself offguard. She tumbles forward but catches herself up right. She gets up and shakes her head.She sighs and starts to trot following the cats scent. She reaches the cat and relizes its Frostpath. "Frostpath?! what happened?" she mews trotting up to the cat. "You need to get back to camp, your badly hurt. She sniffs his leg and gives it a swift lick. "Dang it looks bad..." she thinks to herself

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 09, 2011, 11:26:59 pm »
Frostpath winced with her contact " I stepped in a rabbit hole...again" His pain was making him slightly more short tempered than usual " of course it's bad! the bone is sticking-" He stopeed with a yowl again. He had tried to stand, but even moving was painful. He was begining to feel dizzy from losing so much blood. " well how am I supposed to get back like this?" Frostpath hissed " I can barely move without hurting myself worse!"