Author Topic: ?Dawnclan? (Accepting!)  (Read 42906 times)

starfall000

Re: ?Dawnclan? (NEW) Accepting members! WARRIORS
« Reply #70 on: January 11, 2011, 01:18:02 am »
((For the person who plays Featherkit (I am so sorry I forgot your name!) do you want Featherkit to be the medicine cat apprentice or just an apprentice training to be a warrior?))

Rosetail perked her ears at the sound of her name.  She padded out of the medicine cat den to see Frostpath lying in the center of camp.  He was bleeding badly.  "Goodness what happened!?"  She cried, rushing to Frostpath's side.

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 11, 2011, 01:51:12 am »
Frostpath swayed slightly " Stepped in a rabbit hole..fell over...broke leg..." He grunts, his eyes half closed. " Snowfur....found me...got me here...need...help.." He was barely able to speak. It's truly de ja vue.. he thought as it was exactly the same as his apprenticeship.

Offline Ryoko

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • ?As wild and as reckless as thunder over the land?
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 11, 2011, 02:25:00 am »
SnowFur mmews and yowls in her sleep saying "No... No...... NOOO!!" She wakes up startled, shes breathing franticly, but calms down just a little. She lays there telling herself it was just a dream.." but then she would think "But... it was so real..." she lays there thinking about her nightmare about what happened to her best friend, strangley similar yet different to Frostpath. She sighs hoping she'll forget it.

starfall000

« Reply #73 on: January 11, 2011, 01:37:17 pm »
Rosetail helped Frostpath into the medicine cat den and into a spare nest beside Featherkit.  "Try to rest, I'll see what I can do about that leg of yours."  She meowed, rushing off to her stores in a hurry.

Offline Magpie

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • "Nobody's perfect", Yay I'm a nobody..I'M PERFECT
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 11, 2011, 04:39:37 pm »
((Medicine cat apprentice..Sorry! I really want him to be!))

Offline Renochi

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Renjirra on Youtube/Tumblr/DA :3c
    • View Profile
    • Renjirra Youtube
« Reply #75 on: January 11, 2011, 08:04:08 pm »
((And Duskkit is still waiting for her Cloudtiger and Treekit to do something so she can post again too. |D))

starfall000

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2011, 08:16:33 pm »
((Ok, can we please come to an agreement on the medicine cat apprentice?  I don't known I'm honestly confused about all this.))

Rosetail gathered some cobweb and wrapped it around Frostpath's wound.  She gathered some burdock and set this over his leg.  After she did this she gave the deputy a poppy seed.  "Eat it."  She meowed to him.

Offline Sylph

• ? Ninja Time ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 136
    • View Profile
    • DrA
« Reply #77 on: January 11, 2011, 09:42:15 pm »
((Ella says she wants Featherkit to be the medicine cat apprentice, so she can be. ^^ Spottedpaw can just be a regular apprentice training to be a warrior~))

starfall000

« Reply #78 on: January 11, 2011, 10:42:49 pm »
((Thanks guys.  I don't know I thought Featherkit was going to be a warrior. 0.o  Well, I'm glad that is settled! :D))

Rosetail snatched some comfrey from her stores and placed this on Frostpath's sprained leg. (Is it sprained or broken?)  "Feeling any better?"  She meowed, wondering if he had eaten the poppy seed for she couldn't see it anymore.  

((Oh I forgot to say I am working on a map for Dawnclan.  I'm still getting the hang of it but I basically know all the main controls, except for a few.... meh. xD))

Offline Flashfire

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: January 11, 2011, 11:40:48 pm »
((his leg's broke, badly, the..bone is partially sticking through the skin >_<  we need rushes DX))
Frostpath winced, he was till licking his teeth from the feeling of the poppy seeds." n-not really" His leg still hurt, being the sharp bone slightly potruding through his fur. He lay his head down, eyes glazed with pain as he muttered " I'm such an idiot...running around in the snow."