Author Topic: What is Mary-Sue/Gary-Sue?  (Read 4860 times)

Offline Sunpaw

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Hi. I'm not a Warrior Cat.
    • View Profile
Re: What is Mary-Sue/Gary-Sue?
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2012, 02:55:21 am »
She has ADD, ADHD,  has Autism
I have ADHD URL, that make me Mary Sue? Heck no, but I am a heck of a lot weirder than the so called "normal" >XD

Having ADHD, ADD, Autism, etc. doesn't make someone a Mary Sue or Gary Stu. It's just something that's really common because people are trying to make their character seem "insane" and "edgy" when they don't have ADHD, etc. in real life. They wear it like it's a fashion accessory, or use it as an excuse for their behavior.
-Insert clever signature that most likely includes an overused quote that everyone has heard on YouTube-

Offline Morgra

• I don't like sand...
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 347
  • Ever been killed by a spider? I was
    • DinksterDaily
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2012, 03:15:48 am »
Lol. One guy called me a mary sue once just cuz I have yellowish fur and carry a gun XD
Suppose you could redirect them to this thread then? xD Just kidding. I am grateful for the clarification on this subject as well.
Profile pic by Edolicious

People don't think the universe be like it is, but it do.

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Don't touch my chocolate, or you DIE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2012, 10:51:23 pm »
XD Lol... I don't have ADD, ADHD, or anything of the sort IRL, but one of my characters IS a crazy psychopath freak with schizophrenia (Which I DO have), Paranoia, and psychopath-ness XD He is like, a crazy weirdo who thinks that his bloody knife is his "Friend". He likes to murder... lol. And, my charrie is... the one and only, BEYOND BIRTHDAY XD Yes. BB from Death Note. LOL THat's why I have a crazy weirdo character who is a creepy serial killer. It is RP Beyond Birthday, from Death Note... lol. But.. since he is crazy and weird and a total psychopath schizophrenic freak who is always hearing voices in his head... does that make him a Mary Sue? LOL.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

wolfdog01

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2012, 12:57:11 am »
Hey I saw BB at South Pole not too long ago :P He is awesome, I had a char that was almost like that

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2012, 01:05:45 am »
XD I'm YouheiSunohara24 in game XD And I suspect that you are wolfdog10, Thyme XD
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you drive by in a car with a shotgun shooting a cops. Cuz... then you're gonna get in big trouble. Crazy is when you start screaming at the word "Shinigami". Crazy is when you support Kira. You're crazy if you touched my chocolate because that means you want to die. If you're crazy, put this in ur sig.XD

wolfdog01

« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2012, 02:38:47 am »
XD Why yes, yes I was. A pleasure to met you in forums! XD -holds out a hand to be shaken-

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2012, 11:50:04 am »
XD -Shakes his hand- XD Yush. Lol. Just try hanging out with BB for an hour... you'll be scarred for life XD LOL

wolfdog01

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2012, 11:37:25 pm »
XD Sounds like fun, dearie!

Offline YouheiSunohara24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 12:36:28 am »
XD Lol. Can ya handle teh creepy weirdness? >:3

wolfdog01

« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2012, 03:52:35 pm »
Maybe >:3