Author Topic: Flourite Crashing Me?  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Shellz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Flourite Crashing Me?
« on: August 23, 2012, 05:13:19 pm »
I try to go onto Flourite as a char with theTEC markings pack, and when it starts to load a screen pops up saying 'FeralHeart.exe has stopped working'. I'm reluctant to try and redownload, because  have a lot of mods/items/ect that I don't want to reinstall. ;A;.

Thierry

Re: Flourite Crashing Me?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 05:14:50 pm »
I think fluorite is crashing for everyone, maybe is not a game or computer problem.
Wait until this can be fixed.

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 05:17:13 pm »
Check  particles in the media  folder and delete any ending with _0 or _1. Also if that doesnt work try running the game as administrator. Is it only happening for fluorite?

You are amazing <3

Offline kongfuwolf12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • real??y ?? ??e real ?on??er
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 05:50:24 pm »
I sort of have this same problem, but worse. I just logged into my character in Fluorite and everything went fine until my game froze and said "FeralHeart.exe has stopped working" So, I exit it out and re-open the game, and literally every object, texture, everything is black!!! The only things I see are my username and the log in tab Dx< Whats going on?! I've done nothing wrong! It just went boom..
"Is it comfortable to know that your misery is someone else's joy? Don't think so."

Thierry

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 05:55:38 pm »
Be patient, im sure Fluorite has a problem, 29/300 players is not normal and the admins will fix it soon.

I exit it out and re-open the game, and literally every object, texture, everything is black!!!

This is a different problem and should be in another thread than this one.

Offline kongfuwolf12

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • real??y ?? ??e real ?on??er
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2012, 06:12:15 pm »
I'm sorry about every texture being black an everything, and I know it should be in another thread. But, it happened right when Fluorite crashed. I bet everyone else is having the same problem. I even re-installed FH, still literally everything is black. I can give you a screenshot of it.
"Is it comfortable to know that your misery is someone else's joy? Don't think so."

Thierry

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2012, 06:19:51 pm »
I did not had this problem after the crash

Try restarting your computer, then uninstall feralheart, then Delete the game folder completly (just backup your stuff like maps, objects and screenies) and reinstall the game.

Offline Shellz

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 09:08:53 pm »
Problem is fixed.