Author Topic: Feral Heart Closing  (Read 3347 times)

Oliverstorm

Feral Heart Closing
« on: August 24, 2012, 09:24:12 pm »
Hello.
So every time I log onto my Feral Heart account and choose a character to be, it pulls up the loading screen and just closes. I can't play, only make and choose a character. I hate it, any help would be appreciated.

~SH

SoulRevenge

Re: Feral Heart Closing
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 09:28:43 pm »
It doesn't seem as if you might have double particles...

I'd suggest running it as an administrator, this will sometimes help you get through.
If that doesn't work, try installing the patch- I'm not quite sure if this work though.

Oliverstorm

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 09:29:38 pm »
It doesn't seem as if you might have double particles...

I'd suggest running it as an administrator, this will sometimes help you get through.
If that doesn't work, try installing the patch- I'm not quite sure if this work though.
How do I send it in as an admin? I've never used to site before.

Offline Neena

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Hellooo oo o
    • View Profile
    • arkare.deviantart.com
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 10:45:13 pm »
How do I send it in as an admin? I've never used to site before.
Left click on your feralheart icon>Run as administrator :)
My friend had this before. If nothing that you try helps try loading the game at a diffrent time when less people are on the server. You could also try re-installing.

Offline shaddonite

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Fluffy feathered feet
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2012, 12:16:58 am »
Okay, so when I go to my FH folder, click media and then particles, there is nothing ending with _0 or _1 to delete. I've already tried running it as administrator many times. And I've re installed FH and downloaded the patch. It still says Feralheart.exe is not working when I try to enter the game on any of my characters. Please help me.

Oliverstorm

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 12:51:11 am »
None of this makes any sense. I left-click, and it just starts the game.

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 12:53:49 am »
I believe they meant right-click it, Oliver. When you right-click, you'll be able to get a list of options that you'll usually see when you right-click on the desktop if you wish to created a new folder, change your background, screensaver, etc.  Therefore, when you right-click over the Feral Hearts, you'll be able to see the options list.

Oliverstorm

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2012, 12:54:57 am »
Ok, got that. Now, when I click Administrator, it makes me type in a password. I don't know it. Help?

Offline SoaringAway

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Ours is the Fury.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 12:56:51 am »
Well, how many accounts are there on your computer? If you're the only one, that means you're the administrator and you'll need to put in your password when you log in into your account. If you're not the only account present, ask your guardians for help if they are the administrators in their own accounts.

Oliverstorm

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 01:01:08 am »
Oh. Well, my dad is the only one who knows the password, and he can't understand me through the 'new fangled' cell phones. I have to wait.