Author Topic: Weirdest thing you ever did in school?  (Read 4911 times)

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Weirdest thing you ever did in school?
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2012, 05:44:11 pm »
I remember the time when I was in 1st grade (before I started homeschooling, did that ever since) and when I was in the School's playground, I found some flowers and honeysuckles and after I picked them up, I walked around the playground, saying: "I'm the flower girlie I'll give you flowers!!". Some people were like T_T, some were like O_o and few were like: ok. It was odd but I stopped like a few days after pretending that I was 'the flowergirl' for no reason. That's all I know for now....
Signature by Green

wolfgirl56

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2012, 10:21:51 pm »
My friend gave me a can of Redbull....
I jumped of the teachers desk. ._.
Nuff said.
Very interesting, mah buddeh. o3o
Today when I was giving the 8th grade teacher a high five, I said, "I am Ed! Cheese of macaroni!"

Offline aerotechway1

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • "Just walking by!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2012, 01:36:04 pm »
At my high school, it was the last day before summer break. I ran down the hallway screaming "PIKACHUUU!" The teachers were like,"Boy, she's happy!" XD

"Deep in contemplation."

Offline lugailover

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 56
    • View Profile
    • Foxes of Ireland
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2012, 09:00:33 pm »
Nuff said.
Today when I was giving the 8th grade teacher a high five, I said, "I am Ed! Cheese of macaroni!"

All I did was, on a Friday, I drank a few sips of Redbull, I brought coke into it, I got so hyper I climbed onto my teachers wooden desk, and jumped off it...
JUST JUMPED OFF IT! I didn't fall flat on my face or anything. I just landed normally, adding to the weirdness.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2012, 11:02:32 pm »
In Sophomore year, I was called down to the counselor's office just so someone could ask if I wanted a turkey for Thanksgiving. The school had some in the freezer and they would just sit there and spoil if people didn't take them.

People had serious wtf faces on when they saw me walking around school carrying a frozen turkey in a plastic bag. It was really cold that year too and back when the AC never turned off, so it never thawed. XD

wolfgirl56

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2012, 01:34:32 am »
Nuff said.

All I did was, on a Friday, I drank a few sips of Redbull, I brought coke into it, I got so hyper I climbed onto my teachers wooden desk, and jumped off it...
JUST JUMPED OFF IT! I didn't fall flat on my face or anything. I just landed normally, adding to the weirdness.

Let me tell you this.
If I ever jump off a desk, I'm going to get cement or rubber in my hip. No really, I'm serious. I injured my knee and hip when I was 8 by slipping on a magazine. But we are getting off-topic.
Anyways on Friday, it was Social Studies class and near the end of the class, I was giggling because I was thinking about PewDiePie's reactions in the video game, Ju-On The Grudge, and then everyone else started giggling. No, I'm serious. Then I said "No, no, no, senoritas, senoritas everywhere!"

Offline LasVagas

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 18
  • Screw you guys, i'm going home.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2012, 01:09:03 pm »
Glue on teachers chair.

Enough said.

Dooooooooood.

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 03, 2012, 02:59:12 pm »
Sitting in class... Most boring subject... Almost everyone was zoned out. So I just yelled out "PICKLEZ!" it made everyone laugh xD

Offline copper4me

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I don't play that much anymore but I'm here, hello
    • copper4me
    • achievementcast
    • copper4me
    • copper4me18
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2012, 04:32:20 am »
Thinking of something random in class? I can name a few from a few of friends, one of them was up in the front of the room, I was in the back, it was reading time. And it was very quiet and one of the kids farted. And everyone started laughing, I was like "What's going on?" I didnt hear it so I was like "Wurt?" and then I asked a few of the kids and they told me "____ farted" then I thought "LOL"

Another:
We were playing 4-square, I got to the pitcher square, I was the person who get a pitcher out, And the kid was being silly and trying to hit me with the ball, I was like "Oh crud" And I moved over the square and slipped on the paint and did the splits. Everyone started laughing xD I was too, I wasnt embarressed it was funny.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2012, 05:25:41 am »
Pulled out my laptop when we had a substitute teacher in Psychology.

Shared a pair of earbud headphones with a friend who was assigned next to me and watched The Lion King for the entire period.