Author Topic: Weirdest thing you ever did in school?  (Read 4910 times)

JackobLoveu

Re: Weirdest thing you ever did in school?
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 01:55:43 pm »
Not slanting in class D: I hate that, and have to serve Admin.

Offline thinkablecookie

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Squeaky SAO fan :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2012, 10:19:53 pm »
One morning when i was like in 1st or 2nd grade and i hadn't brushed my hair and went to school like that. My teacher was like "Whats all in your hair? o.o" and i said "rat's nests" because i believed it. my mother called it rat's nest when my hair was all matted up....anyways back to the story. when i said rat's nest my teacher got this confused look on her face and then asked "what?" and i said "rat's nests" again and she busted out laughing and i had this confused face like o.o and thats all i can remember.  :P

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2012, 01:53:22 am »
My friend and I got in a (fake) fight over whether unicorns or fairies owned neon glitter (whatever that is). We then took a poll, we asked our classmates, teachers, and random people in the halls we didn't know. Fairies won. Evil fairies.

puppy09

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2012, 04:48:43 pm »
Im Claustrophobic, and this is my weird story:

I was doing a school play, when I was 9, and I was crowded by the hole of my year. I was fidgeting and squealing a bit, so everyone was looking at me including my classmates/parents/teachers/other parents.. I was so embarrassing, but I couldn't help it.. Then I made some weird buzzing noises, screamed and ran out the room like a mad dog...

Offline coyoteSkulls

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2013, 04:59:08 am »
In kindergarten, I leaned over to my crush and kissed him on the cheek and he started crying.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2013, 02:02:14 am »
In geography class I got on the teachers computer and right when I get on this ad pops up and says "GET JEANS THAT FIT YOUR BODY RIGHT" and since the computer was on full volume so everyone in the class heard it. Everyone started laughing so hard that we couldn't stop. It took us 3 minutes to finally calm down xD I'll never forget that day c8

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline moonshimmer100

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 09:52:45 pm »
I haven't done many wierd things yet since I used to be really shy, but I remember one recent one (highschool) and one from back in elementary school. When I was in grade one and I had brought my stuffed monkey to school the teacher had us sit in a circle on the floor for a meeting thing? I don't remember, but then she got called to the office so she left the room and everyone waited for her, so I took my stuffed monkey shoved it up my shirt and announced to the class "Guys guess what I have a baby in my stomach, when it's born it will be a monkey." I didn't know it was an odd thing to do at the time so I was very confused when everyone was staring at me like I was a retard... xD.

Ok so a few days ago I had study block for my next class (It's basically a class where I do homework or finish work I didn't get done in class) but I knew I had nothing to work on so I just walked home and got my pet rat Lily put her harness and leash on and brought her to school, I knew it wasn't allowed but I was feeling defiant that day. So the study block teachers tried to explain to me that pets were not allowed at school, one of the teachers I did not like because he has issues with his temper a lot so I called him narrow minded and refused to take my rat home. It got to the point where they took me to the principles office where he yelled at me and told me to walk home and put my rat back in its cage, So I said "Sorry, but I'm afraid me and the rat are a package deal." they got very angry and called my mom. I know it was bad behaviour and i shouldn't have done that an all but it was amusing for me to see them get so infuriated about it :P
Hello random person! ^_^