Author Topic: my ideas (please read them and let me know what you think) feel free 2 add yours  (Read 4637 times)

Offline Playflame

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
well this is my 1st forum on this site and i felt like posting in my ideas. i would love 2 know what you think and feel free post in yours

ideas

bug fixes and glitches
this site has a lot that needs fixing as soon as possible like sometimes the program crashes, sometimes it lags like it flashes (not sure what that glitch is actually called) and sometimes you get stuck if you run in2 an object and get out 4 example a like a rock)

more species
it's awesome on being a feline or a canine but i think they need more species like a rabbit, deer, horse, crocodile/alligator, hedgehog, echidna, mole, armadillo, ferret, bear, pig, meercat(not sure if i spell it right), sheep/ram, cow/bull, skunk, kangroo, elephants or even any bird species

needs more types of tails, ears, mane, equip, items and tufts
well we need more of that not sure how 2 explain it though. but we need more types. like 4 example i recon you shoud be able 2 have more then 1 tail cause i'd love 2 make a Miles Tails Prower with two tails at least and as 4 the flying should at least have something 2 fly with cause i had 2 use wings just 2 fly tails

markings
we need a lot more markings 2 choose from and i recon you should be able 2 add extra markings on the body, head or tail like 4 example some people want black spots and wants 2 add scars putting the scars red plus i think you should if you want 2 add 1 scar in the eye or whatever you should be able 2 add it. so i think with that idea with colors should put markings I and markings II if you have wanted 2 put extra on.

customizing your colors on your character
i think in a way you should be able 2 pic which tools you want when your picking the colors on your chracter like you should at least have pick like you can eather keep the coloring as it the character how it is now or you should be able 2 pick what color you want like if you want a darker or lighter with line plus it is easier 4 a lot of people.

friend finder
we already have find a friend but it needs an extra thing like an arrow 2 show you where 2 actually where 2 go 2 find them just in case you take the wrong turn.

map locator
well we have something 2 let you know where your friends are but they don't have a dot on where are the maps well they should keep the yellow on friends if they are in the area but i think they should have the same thing if you want 2 go 2 a different world/map and this game is easy 2 get lost at times like newbies including myself i'm a new 2 this game and still trying 2 work out where 2 go in certain areas even some members that has been on 4 awhile still gets lost that i have talked 2.

needs more maps
well need more maps already installed on the next update haven't got much 2 say about it.

whisper
well whisper should have it's own part on  the chat. cause if you want 2 talk in private 2 some1 usually a lot of people chat on local or general usually or even in groups or party that your in. so i think if you are whispering 2 some1 you should have it's own own window on the chat that only you and the person that your whispering 2 so 2 give you a chance on reading it and usually most of the time it doesn't really give you a chance on reading if a lot of people are in local or general espally some people go on skype, facebook or whatever espally it's hard 2 find conversation that your talking 2 or role playing at times like scrolling.

friends list
well what i think that the friend list should have is if you want your online and offline contacts in alphabetical order or have it as it is by last time they wore logged in. also it will great 2 know what character they are doing at times so people will know what characters that the person is doing like let them know like with a picture of the avatar and the name.

groups
well we have join groups if you search or invitation but i think you should be able 2 join a friends group if they are in it if you click on the friend. just join the group you want the same as your friend.

needs more emotes and actions
not much 2 say about it but we need some more 2 suit the personality

games
i know this has been said but it is a great idea on having some games on there so you can play with friends or other members like friendly battle of tag or even a battle(role play of cause) so you can join with a friend or other people

family tree
well this another 1 that has been said but you should at least be able 2 have a family tree like if you have a mate or if you have siblings, children, cousins or grand kids it will be useful 4 role play families in a way.

well i guess this is all mine that i can think of right now but if there is a similar post 2 mine let me know and feel free 2 role play or chat with me you want 2 just give me a buzz.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Alot to read lol... but yeah some of these ideas are very interesting but many of them have been mentioned numerous times already on the forum. Before posting a topic with soo many repeated ideas you should try checking around the forum for other posts of people who have already posted these topics and support them. instead of starting another whole new thread.

In terms for bug/glitch fixes that will all come in time with the updates and patches. It can sometimes take a little while to work out the kincs in a game especially one as new as Feral Heart. While many of these things can be an inconvenience and hassle to face during game play it takes time and patience to work through this stuff so for now we all just have to try our best to handle the way things are right now. Not to mention some bugs and glitches can be quite funny sometimes.

As for more species Many people have asked for this but the answer is always the same so far and that's unfortunately no. Kovu has said that his whole plan for the game was to keep it canines and felines only and he refuses to make anymore models. I would love to see more animals added in game myself but what Kovu says is the law around here  :-\

As for needing more Manes,Tails, Ears, Items, Tufts, Markings, Emotes etc : Honestly I don't think we can ever have enough of these and I wouldn't mind if some more were added. Especially more "female" style manes for the canines. It would be nice to have more things that we can wear in game that are provided by the official game itself rather than outside user's creations. If this was done then everyone could see what we are wearing.

Map Locator yes I agree it would be more convenient to have dots on the map that show where the portals are located kind of like how it was in Impressive Title but I don't think they should add it in game only because it might dimnish the whole excitement of exploration. If a person can see where the portals are they might not go through the whole map to find it and they know what to expect. Portals being hidden off the map right now allows new users to roam and discover.

More maps Honestly I would love to see more maps added in game but of enviroment themes that do not currently exist in game like : swamps, city, savanah, and mountains etc. It wouldn't make any sense to add new maps if they will be anything like the current new maps of South Pole, Atlantis, and Last Cave because those new maps are not very welcoming and are rather barren. There isn't much to interact with on them or places to discover and hide in... most of the maps are lacking. Some people have also stated that by adding more maps to the game might cause lag... idk. I think adding more maps would not only benefit for variation in RPs but also dispearsing the community out a bit more since right now many of the maps are getting crowded and laggy. Ex: Fluorite.

Lastly the Family Tree I have never heard this idea mentioned before and I find it very interesting. I have a few characters with long family lines from the parents of fellow users and it kind of would be cool to feature that for RPs etc... but idk how they would even begin to add that kind of feature in game.

« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 05:06:22 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline Playflame

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
yeah lol well what you said here

glitches and bugs: i understand it can take awhile and it can take a really long time on making a game like this as well but hopefully they do bring the update out soon.

more species: that's 2 bad i would really love 2 see more speices i have 2 make a couple of them out of out canines and feline versions XD.

tails, tufts, manes, markings and emotes: yeah same here there is a few. but i would love 2 see like a cabbit version with felines it looks a cat but it has ears like a rabbit i kinda got the idea from Klonoa with that. and there is a few that interest me on a lot of the ideas.

Map Locator: i love the idea myself i just find it easier in my opinion. but i think if some people don't like it there should be in options if you want 2 turn it on and turn it off also if they do bring out like more features if you want 2 turn it off and on. i have 2 admit i kinda know the game a bit better now but i'm still learning how to get 2 the portals in skys rim, Atlantis, south pole and I'm still trying 2 figure out how 2 get 2 dark cave i only been there once.

more maps: yes i would love 2 see all those type of maps. i also think they need like a jungle, rain forest, romantic maps so you can take your mate there, bush lands and some more. i also agree with you on south pole, Atlantis and last cave not much people go there but i do have 2 say i recon they should add more in those maps instead of just run around but also what gets me is how does Atlantis end up near south pole i would think it would be along with Cape of distant worlds and i realize not much people use the downloaded maps at all. and i have also realize a lot of maps lag as well including the downloaded 1s.

family tree: i love the idea myself cause i also have a few long lasting families on top of it on some of my characters and i even have even been in a group/pack/pride that i ain't even related 2 some of the people that i am in with just because they are in the same group doesn't mean they are related. but i do admit with the group as well that the other members should be able 2 invite other people 2 join and i recon the person that created the group should be able 2 add an extra person in charge of the group along with you like your mate or whatever.

another idea that i already seen before is an iPhone/iPad/iPod, android and blackberry version 2 come out: it would be a bit better 4 some people if they need 2 go out 4 the day and some people haven't got the internet ether even though it might take awhile but it will be worth the wait.

Offline safarirun123

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Sexy *_* _IWANNALIVEINLANDOFLOTRTABLEFLIP_
    • View Profile
Some of them I really like but the group thing if you have lets say a literate RP and someone was highly- illiterate or something even your friend and if they joined that would ruin the whole Literacy thing but anyways. I love the ideas.
~             ~  * ~    Crystal   ~ * ~          ~

Offline Alaskan

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
    • View Profile
Bug Fixes and Glitches

There really arn't that many, but if you're having problems you can always lower your game setting. --But, what Bugs and Glitches are you talking about?

More Species

Yes, that is a good idea. But that'd be alot of work for Kovu. [The Game Designer.] And plus-- You can always say what the animal is in your name. For example-- Oliva Hedgehog, Ben Deer, etc.

Need More Types of Tails, Ears, Manes, Equip, Items and Tufts

I agree but again --Alot of work for Kovu. One tail is fine, this is really more of a realistic game but users can make unrealistic.

Markings

All of oour markings are fine. You can also donwload Mass Markings and such. So that's alot more.

Customizing Your Colors on Your Character

Again, that's alot of work for Kovu and Feral Heart would be way for laggy and glitched.

Friend Finder

We have a one. Click on your friends name on your friends list and click find. If you're in the right map, you'll see a yellow dot blink red.

Map Locator

Finding the map is what makes this game more interesting. You'll get used to it once you find them all.

Need More Maps

Again, lots of work for Kovu. All the maps we have are fine.

Whisper

Just turn off Local Chat, General Chat, everything. Click on the arrow on the left of the catbox and turn off whatever chat you need to.

Friends List

That's actually a good idea. It should be in that order.

Groups

You have to ask the friend first. Then they can add you to the group.

Need More Emotes And Actions

We have enough emotions and more actions would be hard for Kovu.

Games

Well, Feral Heart is the game.

Family Tree

Good idea.

~~Alaskan~~

Offline Playflame

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
wow it's been awhile since i've checked my posts 4 the forums but i have thought of some new ideas as well that jumped in my mind that might be useful

Gender Selection - this just jumped in my mind i thought of i believe that can easier when your creating a character but also have certain manes used 4 that gender or unisex manes but also if your being the character if it's male the name is blue and pink if it's female but if want it as genderless like if you want the parents 2 select the gender of an unborn it will be white it will be a lot easier on doing that then putting m or f in there names plus it will save up a lot of room if the character has a long name plus i think it should be in the bio part. 

Mate Status: well as 4 the bio people has 2 write down on whos there mate i recon if you have a mate you should be able 2 add them in2 a status like a relationship and just wait them 2 accept instead of writing it down plus it will save up room when your writing a long bio and you can just put basic info

Selection in bio: well even though there is a bio of it but there should be like selection on which category 4 example basic info, early life, current life, psychical abilities/skills, weaknesses, death(only if your character dies) and relationships(adding the name or if there is a member with that it's possible 2 add them in there)

rival/enemy or allie/friend pack/pride selector: this should be a groups only feature if you can write a bio about your group why not have a rival/enemy or allie/friend pack/pride selector but you should add some1 if they are in a pack already and wait 4 the acceptation

anyways

Bug Fixes and Glitches

There really arn't that many, but if you're having problems you can always lower your game setting. --But, what Bugs and Glitches are you talking about?

More Species

Yes, that is a good idea. But that'd be alot of work for Kovu. [The Game Designer.] And plus-- You can always say what the animal is in your name. For example-- Oliva Hedgehog, Ben Deer, etc.

Need More Types of Tails, Ears, Manes, Equip, Items and Tufts

I agree but again --Alot of work for Kovu. One tail is fine, this is really more of a realistic game but users can make unrealistic.

Markings

All of oour markings are fine. You can also donwload Mass Markings and such. So that's alot more.

Customizing Your Colors on Your Character

Again, that's alot of work for Kovu and Feral Heart would be way for laggy and glitched.

Friend Finder

We have a one. Click on your friends name on your friends list and click find. If you're in the right map, you'll see a yellow dot blink red.

Map Locator

Finding the map is what makes this game more interesting. You'll get used to it once you find them all.

Need More Maps

Again, lots of work for Kovu. All the maps we have are fine.

Whisper

Just turn off Local Chat, General Chat, everything. Click on the arrow on the left of the catbox and turn off whatever chat you need to.

Friends List

That's actually a good idea. It should be in that order.

Groups

You have to ask the friend first. Then they can add you to the group.

Need More Emotes And Actions

We have enough emotions and more actions would be hard for Kovu.

Games

Well, Feral Heart is the game.

Family Tree

Good idea.

~~Alaskan~~
so sorry took awhile 2 reply just been busy but the glitches i'm talking about is the 1 that you go in the objects like the rocks and pleateu(not sure if i spelt that right) at times that it's hard 2 get out, even the emoticon glitch, sometimes it lags and the jumping glitch
Some of them I really like but the group thing if you have lets say a literate RP and someone was highly- illiterate or something even your friend and if they joined that would ruin the whole Literacy thing but anyways. I love the ideas.
well as 4 the idea with the invites i was thinking like putting a 2nd in command like a mate or 2nd in charge like if the creator is away besides i only do semi literate or literate anyway but the creator can select who they want in charge with the invites.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Lag will be there due to rendering of stuff and how much graphics your computer has. If FeralHeart is updating, this sure means a BIG fix. I can't be sure for these all, but one feature for the next version for FeralHeart would be cool for having the ability of being able to teleport to friends and not just only the set home places in maps. I see this happening with a FPS stability fix but not for some time. The game won't be lag free for long because many things could happen. If Kovu is really fixing it right now I wish him luck.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Playflame

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Lag will be there due to rendering of stuff and how much graphics your computer has. If FeralHeart is updating, this sure means a BIG fix. I can't be sure for these all, but one feature for the next version for FeralHeart would be cool for having the ability of being able to teleport to friends and not just only the set home places in maps. I see this happening with a FPS stability fix but not for some time. The game won't be lag free for long because many things could happen. If Kovu is really fixing it right now I wish him luck.
yes i agree with the telephoning 2 your friends is a good idea instead of going back 2 lonely cave or whatever just 2 go back and forth cause there are times that i am trying 2 find my friends at times as well and i really hope there will be an update soon most likely some of them might be on but i also understand it can take time on doing all these espally the bug fixes. the 1 that needs the most bug fixes is the mac version it freezes at random times, it can crash, sometimes when you lag it teleports you somewhere else and your friend can't see you, i'm not sure if this part is a glitch ether but with the map maker i can get the height map up but i can't get the terrain masks up i can only get 2 on there but the 3rd or more doesn't seem 2 work plus i've done everything right on the tutorial (this is only in the mac version so far i've tried) just want 2 know if anybody else that is having this problem.