Author Topic: Game Not Responing/Crashing  (Read 1223 times)

Offline ShadowFang01

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • ShadowFang0
    • xxxWolvesHeartxxx
    • xxxWolvesHeartxxx
    • View Profile
Game Not Responing/Crashing
« on: August 25, 2012, 11:04:26 pm »
My game suddenly stoped working. Last sunday is was working in the morning, I turned the game off to upload a map to mediafire, then when I tried to get back on it wouldn't let me. Whenever I click the icon, it gives me an error and shuts down. I've tried restarting my computer and uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but nothing works. Now the games icon shows an error icon.

The game is still not working (yet feral heart + still works). Is there something wrong with the feral heart server or is it my labtop?

Help please, it's litery been a whole week.

Offline ShadowClasher

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • I'm the biggest Butt-tuba
    • View Profile
Re: Game Not Responing/Crashing
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2012, 11:54:56 pm »
I think this has been happening to a few other people as well. I haven't actually been in for a few days as my laptop is not where I am at the moment. (I could have the same problem, and I just don't know it) If you download the patch it might work? Or torrent?
Good luck and I hope I've helped!

~ShadowClasher

*wink wink*

?  There's this little thing called love ?

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2012, 12:12:16 am »
All these crashes I assure you have not gone unnoticed as it is a large majority of the FH community who are getting these out of the blue crashes. Everyone just needs to hang in there and wait till a solution is found.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline ShadowFang01

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • ShadowFang0
    • xxxWolvesHeartxxx
    • xxxWolvesHeartxxx
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 10:06:57 pm »
All these crashes I assure you have not gone unnoticed as it is a large majority of the FH community who are getting these out of the blue crashes. Everyone just needs to hang in there and wait till a solution is found.

Oh ok, I thought it was my labtop for a while.