Author Topic: Two problems: FH+ and a friend of mine.  (Read 739 times)

Offline William

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Two problems: FH+ and a friend of mine.
« on: August 27, 2012, 01:30:20 am »
Problem one:
FeralHeart plus. I love this place, and I tried to get on. Of course, the screen was totally black. I know you have to press 'Reset home' and then 'go home.' I did did, but it said: Go to? And then when I pressed Reset home it said: Reset Home to?
A little help? D: I would love to spend time in those epic maps again.

Problem two:
I had an old friend, her username was Isolda. Then one day, she basicly disapeared. I asked Krazygurl, our other friend, where she was and she had no idea. I miss her very much, and I wonder if anyone has seen her or know what happened? D: I have not seen her for months now, and she was my first friend on FeralHeart. :(

If anyone can help me get on FeralHeart+ or if anyone knows what happened to Isolda, or if they saw Isolda, I would be really gratefull for your help! :)

CloudFish

Re: Two problems: FH+ and a friend of mine.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 01:34:26 am »
FH+ problem
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=13593.0

as for this friend of yours. as it goes with this game, people come and go. they can vanish in a day. odds are she grew tired of the game or things came up in life that just couldn't balance the game as well. the game cycles through a variety of users, and while we wish some will stay with us, this isn't always the case.

Offline William

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: Two problems: FH+ and a friend of mine.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 02:32:19 am »
Thank you very much for your help! :) I hope you have a great day, and thanks again. :)