Author Topic: Lord Suragaha (The Devil Dog)  (Read 43634 times)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: Lord Suragaha
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2013, 12:57:20 am »
Aww you guys are all so sweet and awesome :3 You have no idea how flattering it is to read all of these lovely comments. I worked very hard on developing Suragaha's character so I appreciate the compliments guys <3

As for your question Storm yes I did his preset myself ^_^ I actually have to update the picture there because he has changed a bit since then :3

I really do look forward to seeing you all in game sometime to :3!

Koolwolfe

« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2013, 01:03:26 am »
Lord have you ever seen a wolf called Caileana  hop on a rock with you? If so that was me ^_^ thank you for supporting my opinion on the other thread ^_^ I will be looking forward to do Alayni's past and her story, especially my male Yoru. I am just to lazy to do it today lol!

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2013, 02:20:21 am »
i think i saw you in game last nite , ( nite XD ) but yuor colors were purely cream and i couldn't see you right. I think it may be because i didn't download the thing so i can see him in-game. Also will downloading that make me be able to play as him?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2013, 03:01:19 am »
@KoolWolfe
 yeah I believe I have seen you  ;D! & aww you're welcome. I look forward to seeing your characters bios :D!

@ Storm
 Yeah Sura without a preset has a sandy/cream/tan colored pelt with white under fur and white markings. If you download the file I provided here that is only the preset's fhp file so you can see him but not use him.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:53:23 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2013, 03:14:50 am »
Yeah Sura without a preset has a sandy/cream/tan colored pelt with white under fur and white markings. If you download the file I provided here that is only the preset's fhp file so you can see him but not use him.

oh good to know so , if i got a preset , im the only one who could see him in game but everyone else  would only see differently unless they downloaded something? bummmmmeeerrrr  when and if i get my own preset fursona whom i plan on making my bio for soon after someone makes it and i put it in-game       , i wanted my pals  and other wolfs to see  him and his truly epicnessss  also if your user is  lordsuragah in-game , i sent you a friend invite ,  my user is darkwolfstar12
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 03:19:41 am by ~StormsEdge~ »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2013, 05:35:58 am »
I am on everyday lol. Plus I am thinking of making a war wolf not sure but it will be manly but is a girl. I have 10 males and only 5 girls. So I think it's time to increase lol. I will look forward to seeing you both in the game. My user: Koolwolfe same as the forums I am thinking of changing my forum name do anyone of you agree? Or should I keep it? So confusing making new char and forum users! >.<

tomjoseph

« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2013, 12:34:55 pm »
Designed with great efforts. Try to make it more realistic.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2013, 04:08:43 pm »
Designed with great efforts. Try to make it more realistic.

I like my character the way he is and it's not supposed to be more "realistic" because that's the way I want him to look. I'm aware that his markings are not realistic... But there's a reason why I made him the way he is and unless you understand why please don't tell me what to do with my own character.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2013, 06:14:19 pm »
You know until now when I come back on here to stalk you I realize how many drawings you do have of yourself o^o...very sexy I must say.
-crawls back to secret hole-
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline DarkWolfStar12

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2013, 07:32:31 pm »
You know until now when I come back on here to stalk you I realize how many drawings you do have of yourself o^o...very sexy I must say.
-crawls back to secret hole-

stalkeh o.0