Author Topic: Lord Suragaha (The Devil Dog)  (Read 43635 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: Lord Suragaha
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2013, 09:13:32 am »
XD Feareh where did you find that?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:45:26 pm by Koolwolfe »

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2013, 04:29:16 pm »
XD back to serious now. DON'T CRITICIZE MY FRIEND IF YOU DO YOUR CHARACTERS WILL BE COPIED BY MORNING OR EVEN I WILL CHANGE THE PASSWORD TO YOUR ACCOUNT! PLUS I WOULDN'T BE TALKING SO MUCH NEWBIE!
There is really no need to be saying these things here. Is really childish and not needed for this kind of thing. Also it's best not to start up a fight here on what is meant to be a simple introduction.

Also, talking about changing someone else's password or "hacking" is a very serious offense and please don't use that here or this matter will be brought up to staff
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Koolwolfe

« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2013, 04:44:03 pm »
All right I just don't like people picking on my friends she can do whatever she wants with her char and doesn't have to anything to change it if she doesn't want too. Plus she can't just come on here and says it needs to be more realistic when I bet she doesn't have a realistic char. Also I will stand up to people who bully my friends no matter what. ^_^
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 04:48:54 pm by Koolwolfe »

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 11, 2013, 06:49:05 am »
ISHDGIUADIABHBS OKAY OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stay on topic! Nice bio sura!
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Koolwolfe

« Reply #74 on: March 11, 2013, 07:46:23 am »
XD I love it I'm doing mine I'm so lazy X3

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2013, 01:19:07 pm »
Thank you for supporting me KoolWolfe but don't get yourself in trouble for my own sake saying things like that next time. Although I understand your intentions were good hostility never solves anything. Feareh explained it well enough though so I'm not going to say any more on that matter. Thank you guys <3 but I am used to the criticism I myself know that Lord's markings are unrealistic for the book but as I said there's a reason for it. Since some people don't understand this they might find him silly looking etc. I've heard my fair share of criticism about Lord lol. All that matters to me is who he represents in my heart and if some people don't like him they don't have to but they should at least have respect for people expressing their individuality through their character and don't just go straight to criticism.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 01:24:17 pm by LordSuragaha »

Koolwolfe

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2013, 09:10:05 pm »
Ok, and no problem I was over the edge mad that day because in the game someone disrespected the Alapha I am the Alpha and they just went full on calling me and the other pack members names to, however one of the pack members were my friend. The next that happened is I kicked the person out of the group the bad part is that the person was the BETA and it disrespected the pack members and me, I am sorry that I got out of hand with being mad, the person also claimed he was a Mod but he was not a mod, and his other friend claimed that he was a mod too, once again I am sorry.

P.S. I am starting my char bio on here my game is already done thank god :)

Sincerely,
 Koolwolfe: once again I am sorry I was just pissed off yesterday.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 09:11:49 pm by Koolwolfe »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2013, 09:42:22 pm »
Its ok Kool <3 No need to explain anymore. Next time someone bothers you in game or claims to be a mod take screenshots and report them and block. Don't let them get you into trouble here or on the forum. It's not worth it.

Hurry up with that bio already x3 I want to read about your character too.

Koolwolfe

« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2013, 09:45:35 pm »
XD you got it Suragha! -le gets starting-

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2013, 09:47:51 pm »
Bodypillow~<3

Surafloof, have you considered writing a more extensive version of your character's bio/story in the Writing section of the forum? Or something along those lines, anyway.
I would love to read your character's story (the full story), if you have it written up. It's just an idea, though. c: Again, fantastic bio!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||