Author Topic: IslandOfSun  (Read 1967 times)

KiaraTheLion

Re: IslandOfSun
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2012, 06:13:53 pm »
Now three more maps! I will make a city map, and a forest! I'll surprise you when the forest comes out though  ;)

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2012, 08:16:39 pm »
Three more maps?
Where. e u e ~

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo

KiaraTheLion

« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2012, 03:22:42 pm »
I leave Fh cause it's too boring, plus the city and forest map... the city was veryyy boring and the forest map... hard to make cause I wanted to make it a maze for you to get lost in (MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!)

Offline cosmo52

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2012, 10:10:37 am »
you must put screenshots, I can't see how is the map, so I can'r download it too... I'm sorry...

Live your day like it's your last.

KiaraTheLion

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2013, 03:34:35 pm »
If you can't download, it (might) be because I don't have the file anymore. I had to remove the FH folder and re-install cause of a glitch/bug. Yea I lost the progress, but I (think) I am gonna make a snow map with a house that has no one living there. And... I don't know  :D I'll try to start now.

KiaraTheLion

« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2013, 03:37:01 pm »
you must put screenshots, I can't see how is the map, so I can'r download it too... I'm sorry...

The screenies are in links, I have no idea how you upload pictures without having to put a link, I am too new for that... I am getting 10 in just 8 days or a few hours less and I still don't know how to upload without links. Ugh...