Author Topic: FH Team Hide and Seek (UPDATED)  (Read 2078 times)

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
FH Team Hide and Seek (UPDATED)
« on: August 30, 2012, 07:26:47 am »
UPDATE:  Hi guys! I took some suggestions from here and deviantart, and also made a website to make gameplay easier

http://fhteamhideandseek.weebly.com/index.html

Hi I wanted to see what everyone's feedback and interest level was on this. But I wanted to start FH team hide and seek.

The rules are in green

Feral Heart Team Hide and Seek

~GENERAL RULES~

- You must be a member of the group "TEAM H&S"
- Group meets at Temple of Dreams
- only ShelbyRB(REFEREE) can use general chat in Temple of Dreams

~APPEARANCE RULES~
- Each player is required to change their Tail Tip color to their team color and put the color (or first letter of the color if it doesnt fit) in your player name.
- You can also use markings, items or wings of your team color
- Only team captains can have team colored pelt or mane.
- Team captains have to have "(color) CAPTAIN"as their player name and be for the most part the team color.
- You can be either feline or canine
- You may be asked to switch teams to even things out, and volunteers are always encouaged.

~IN GAME RULES~

- Teams gather in groups before the game starts
- Captains are responsible for recruiting team members and making sure their apperances are correct. They also have to keep their team together before the game starts.
- Once all players are ready, Ref decides which teams are hiding and which are seeking.
- Ref keeps time while players hide and says when teams can start seeking after 5 mins

- Flying as high as you can while hiding is not considered a hiding spot, nor is swimming as deep as you can
- you can't hide on player made maps
- Lonely Cave, Ascension Land, and Sky's Rim are  off limits and will result in kicking from the group

- once a seeker finds a hider, the hider has to follow them back to Temple of Dreams. They have the option to help them seek, but they still have to be following.
- For every found person, your team gets a point and finding another captain gets your team five points
- Once you find someone hider has to whisper Ref saying "found by (color)"
- Ref keeps score and lets everyone know when the game has ended. The game ends when everyone is found.
- There is one game a day on most days, you can whisper Ref if she is online and to see the current status of the game. You should whisper if you arrive late or have to leave.

**I am ref as well as blue captain so i can play too  ;)  but finding me only gives you 1 point**

Captain Positions still open

(R)Red
(O)Orange
(Y)Yellow/Gold
(G)Green
(B)Blue:    ShelbyRB
(P)Purple

Comment if you are interested in a captain position or to give feedback  ;D

once we have at least 2 captains we can arrange a game
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 07:12:56 am by ShelbyRB »

Offline Zaroque

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 388
    • zaroqueart
    • View Profile
    • Zaroque's dA.
Re: FH Team Hide and Seek
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 10:06:07 am »
This sounds wonderful, I'd love to be a Captain. ~
~ Z A R O Q U E ~
jaaaeeger
Art || DoE

SoulRevenge

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2012, 10:08:31 am »
Sounds awesome :3 But I'm abit well, inactive due to school and shiz so I probaly wouldn't be able to play D=

Offline Ramine

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
    • View Profile
    • Ramine on DeviantART
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2012, 10:10:23 am »
Well, I don't think I'd play, but I can give you a tip.

- You shouldn't have so many teams, I'd say 3-5 teams would be fine. That way you'll have more players in one team.

Otherwise I think you've pretty much covered it all. xD

Signature by Delay. <3

Offline ShelbyRB

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • I can smell your peanut butter lies!!!!!.....
    • View Profile
    • IceCub's deviantArt
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2012, 03:02:16 am »
Well, I don't think I'd play, but I can give you a tip.

- You shouldn't have so many teams, I'd say 3-5 teams would be fine. That way you'll have more players in one team.

Otherwise I think you've pretty much covered it all. xD

Thanks for the feedback :)
But the only reason I made so many teams is cause Im on different times throughout the day so there can be many different time zones and etc.
But I think I'm going to take your advice and cut it down to 6 to make it even and use the 6 basic colors

and you can be a captain Zaroque, just message me when your on the game with what color you want