Author Topic: Shan the Man and his Epic Chars  (Read 966 times)

feralheartdog

Shan the Man and his Epic Chars
« on: August 31, 2012, 08:13:35 pm »
Shanith's Chars :D
My first char I shall tell you about is Shanith..Which is also my name...

Shanith is well..Me. Funny, wants to be around others. Doesn't like to be a loner, or left out of things. He loves to joke around and make his friends smile. Some days he is as lazy as a snail and as active as a cheetah :3.

I don't have a pick picked out for him quite yet....

Now, Sumito. He is a "blue grey jaguar" He's mischivous and loves to fool around. Everyday all the time he's fooling around none stop,but in ways of fooling around, he can help those who need help.

This pic, shown below is Rux. Some call him Rusty, for he is a rusty color. He doesn't mind. He is a wolf of peace. Settlin disputes, helping others, and many other things. I haven't used this char for quite a while now :3

Now, Nakato is docile, friendly and gleeful. He wants to b friends with everyone. But not everyone accepts him for the way he looks. But that doesn't stop him from trying to be a good friend to others. It encourages him and teaches him, that not everyone has a warm and fuzzy heart XD.

Dakota, a dog of loyalty. He is loyal to each and every one of his friends. He is quiet. Does't speak much, and is docile. He normally stays in the shadows, and doesn't come out untill night. He spends most of his time watching other creatures have fun.

Russi, he is funny, humorous, and much more.He is on of my main characters that I am seen on. He's just like me.

A pic to be coming soon....

Offline CreamWolf

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • OG Island Boi
    • View Profile
Re: Shan the Man and his Epic Chars
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2012, 01:41:57 am »
Ooh. I really like how Sumito looks, always have had a thing for blue and gray. xD Quite a personality he has too. But, I likez them all.

He will eat your LAVENDER cookies.
#BlameRingo