Author Topic: HUGE Typing issue  (Read 1685 times)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
HUGE Typing issue
« on: September 07, 2012, 11:16:22 pm »
Okay, so i go in-game and then i use to have a timer sorta for my disconnection in typing (Whatever that XD) then now i don't. I can't chat to someone anymore without getting disconnected and i really like to talk sometimes and i need it to be fixed and only YOU guys can help me with this GIANT issue and it's really annoying and i can't RP, Talk, or just talk to my friends! Please help with this GIANT! issue that i dearly miss chatting and i deleted a few objects of mine and im sure my files might not be that jacked up i do delete objects at times but i need a way.... A fixing way without object deleting and re-downloading FH but i already tried re-downloading FH itself. I need serious help as in Zaroque's help (He's very good at helping) And it would be very nice to chat again instead of being left out.  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
Re: HUGE Typing issue
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 11:55:56 pm »
Hmm this is a really weird issue. Explain a few things a little clearer to me though. Your game crashes the moment you use the chat box? This includes General, local, private chat etc? Also does any specific error message come up or it just crashes and shuts the program down? The way this sounds to me in my opinion is like the kind of problem that you just might have to uninstall/delete all FeralHeart related files on your pc and maybe back up the important stuff and reinstall... It could be that some kind of file that helps with the game function is damaged but idk. I hope someone has a better suggestion or solution but I will keep looking around the forum just in case I find anything that could help you.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2012, 11:59:10 pm by LordSuragaha »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 02:24:22 am »
I found out if i type 2 letters it crashes and by that i mean it says "FeralHeart has stopped working" and i would hate to delete like... 100 files or something. I'm going to wait for another idea and if no one answers i have one question, How do i "fix" the thing that might be damaged?

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 02:40:37 am »
I'm going to wait for another idea and if no one answers i have one question, How do i "fix" the thing that might be damaged?
Thanks for clearing up those few questions for me and yeah probably the best thing right now is to sit and wait to see if anyone else might have a better suggestion because I would hate to imagine you having to delete all those files... I know it's alot of work just to get all that stuff into your game in the first place but you seem to have a really strange and unique issue and I haven't seen anything else like it mentioned in the forum so far. When did the issue start? Did it start after you added a new mod or made any kind of changes to your files? Did you check your particles for doubles? Any files in your particles ending in _0, _1, _2 etc delete them. Also try running the program as an admin if you haven't already.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 02:42:43 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2012, 02:47:07 am »
First, i did add a new cursor but that was after this happened. Second, running it as an admin is safe? and i'm very sure i don't even have any downloaded/custom particles last time i checked. Third, this issue started not so long ago.

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2012, 02:54:35 am »
Ok just check the particles anyway and anywhere else for any kind of double files and yes it is safe to run as an admin. You could also try changing you're rendering subsystem by clicking options in the game and then video settings and switch it to either OpenGL or Direct3D9.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2012, 02:57:44 am »
First of all, i'll check em' tomorrow cuz i'm on a different computer then it. Second, Just asking, what's a rendering subsystem?  :-\

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2012, 03:05:34 am »
I believe that they're kind of like different mode settings that decide how your graphic card will process the game. Something like that lol. But yeah I really hope this helps you goodluck tomorrow :) Be sure to let us know how things go, until then -fingers crossed-.

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2012, 03:08:43 am »
Thanks, your very helpful. Want some Floof-O-Meter?  :) And i hope this helps too but i still give Floof-O-Meter  ;)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2012, 03:44:23 am »
Aww that's very nice of you but that's only if you feel I've earned it ^_^ Thank you Rhiannon.