Author Topic: Bro's Graphics! [Replaced by FHD]  (Read 119224 times)

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 121
    • View Profile
Re: Bro's Graphics! All New!
« Reply #370 on: January 20, 2014, 12:07:55 pm »
Amazing! A must-have! But one request, can you upload a .zip version for me? Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks for the .zip download! But unfortunately, when I apply this to my game, it makes the game extremely bright and there's text on the top left corner of the game. Do I have to put all the contents of all the folders inside of the level I want the mod to be in the FeralHeart folder?

A screenshot would be appreciated. And the text in the top left is only visible at launch. If it persists, hitting shift and enter will hide it.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: January 20, 2014, 05:19:04 pm »
Amazing! A must-have! But one request, can you upload a .zip version for me? Thanks!

EDIT: Thanks for the .zip download! But unfortunately, when I apply this to my game, it makes the game extremely bright and there's text on the top left corner of the game. Do I have to put all the contents of all the folders inside of the level I want the mod to be in the FeralHeart folder?

A screenshot would be appreciated. And the text in the top left is only visible at launch. If it persists, hitting shift and enter will hide it.
Sorry, here is a screen.

Sorry for my stupid question, but do I have to place the contents of the "SweetFX" folder and beyond in the FH folder?

Offline darkpaw101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
Re: Bro's Graphics! [Finally Updated]
« Reply #372 on: January 20, 2014, 10:43:25 pm »
Eee!~

I told my friend about this mod and she loves it! >w<

you have really made an outstanding ENB mod here, good work! ;w;

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 20, 2014, 11:01:35 pm »

Sorry, here is a screen.

Sorry for my stupid question, but do I have to place the contents of the "SweetFX" folder and beyond in the FH folder?

That's how it is intended to look.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 20, 2014, 11:19:37 pm »

Sorry, here is a screen.

I thought something was wrong because it was pretty bright, it crashed my display driver once, and it didn't look the same as the previews in the OP according to the start screen.

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #375 on: January 20, 2014, 11:54:48 pm »

Sorry, here is a screen.

I thought something was wrong because it was pretty bright, it crashed my display driver once, and it didn't look the same as the previews in the OP according to the start screen.

Those images are of an older version, I haven't had a chance to get enough of the new one yet. The main screen is always mad bright though, because the sun is shining directly at you. Try going into a map. It does look brighter, I know, because I like it that way. xD

Offline Brokami

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: January 20, 2014, 11:55:45 pm »

Sorry, here is a screen.

Those images are of an older version, I haven't had a chance to get enough of the new one yet. The main screen is always mad bright though, because the sun is shining directly at you. Try going into a map. It does look brighter, I know, because I like it that way. xD

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: January 24, 2014, 04:39:36 pm »
This ENB is great Bro, save the fact that the blurring made it nearly impossible to read anything on Object/Map/Sky maker. :L Overall great job.

sig by pokrova on deviantART

lindaminda

« Reply #378 on: January 24, 2014, 05:40:46 pm »
This is amazing!! +floof for this awesomness *O*

Offline EliratheDerp

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: January 26, 2014, 12:07:48 pm »
THIS IS AWESHUUUUUUM! I downloaded it and amg owo :'D

thoughyou'veprobablyheardthiserroralotbefore..
Blocky characters? xI

"geeettttttt dunked on!!!"