Author Topic: Making More "Unique" Charries ^-^  (Read 3005 times)

ToxicWaste

Making More "Unique" Charries ^-^
« on: September 20, 2012, 11:49:40 pm »
Well we all see the regular and bland colors on FH.. Black, White, Grey's, And Reds. <--- Blandies :O

Wanna become more unique? Well Toxic Is Here to help!
Its fine to have those colors in your feline/canine, But seriously blandies lets mix it up a bit xD

Colors that are "Unique" : Browns, Magenta's, A Soft dark maroon, Light reds.
If you want your wolf to look Super-Cool mix a soft red, grey and a sandy peach ^-^

<3 You Feral-Heart Beauties <3
-Toxic

Offline BlackVortex

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • This is Halloween~
    • View Profile
Re: Making More "Unique" Charries ^-^
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2012, 12:50:18 am »
My main character is brown, sand-tone and red brown xD

But yah, these are under-used.

wolfdog01

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2012, 12:54:33 am »
My char is a black with white and a fusha color. :P

Offline LiesUnderOath

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Accidentially intentional.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2012, 01:37:44 am »
My main "sona" is a deep pink-red, with greyish undertones and mane, faded pink stripes down her body, and a golden necklace to match her eyes. <3

There's nothing wrong with making an all red and black character..though those two colors are quite overused. Maybe just mix it up, add another color in there, so it looks a bit more original. ^^"
After all, part of what makes a character "unique" is the story behind it, not just the color scheme.

wolfdog01

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2012, 01:41:17 am »
Tru dat, like mah charrie, looks like a male to some people with her mane but who cares, I love her that way, she's different from others! ^^

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2012, 02:50:02 am »
After all, part of what makes a character "unique" is the story behind it, not just the color scheme.
Well said. I agree that some colors like black & white are a tad bit over used and it's refreshing to see an oddly or uniquely colored character but it's not all about the look but rather the substance of the character. I see alot of people who criticize a person's character when it is natural colored saying that it is boring or looks too bland, and those who criticize the "sparkle dog" look...it's very pitiful especially when you think in your mind that many of these people attach great thought into their characters and even sometimes model their character after themself. I have met some characters that would be considered common looking & weird to most who have incredibly interesting & unique character bios, RP skills, and an even cooler person behind the character. It's true one  can have a super unique looking character but not be able to bring that character to life beyond all the look. Just as the saying don't judge a book by it's cover. Every character no matter what the colors and look is special with an equally awesome and unique player behind it. :)
« Last Edit: October 31, 2012, 02:58:53 am by LordSuragaha »

Clouleo

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2012, 08:42:18 am »
My main char are orange, dark orange and a bit of bright red and very dark (kinda) red. My character is unique by it's color scheme, kinda since it is used to chat. Even if there is something special, there is nothing but it reflects myself.

wolfdog01

« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2012, 09:35:28 pm »
Well said. I agree that some colors like black & white are a tad bit over used and it's refreshing to see an oddly or uniquely colored character but it's not all about the look but rather the substance of the character. I see alot of people who criticize a person's character when it is natural colored saying that it is boring or looks too bland, and those who criticize the "sparkle dog" look...it's very pitiful especially when you think in your mind that many of these people attach great thought into their characters and even sometimes model their character after themself. I have met some characters that would be considered common looking & weird to most who have incredibly interesting & unique character bios, RP skills, and an even cooler person behind the character. It's true one  can have a super unique looking character but not be able to bring that character to life beyond all the look. Just as the saying don't judge a book by it's cover. Every character no matter what the colors and look is special with an equally awesome and unique player behind it. :)
So true, I made my char, out of myself, I act as though I was really there, well, sometimes lol. I'm a lot more outgoing on FH and not as shy. Though I do get complamented a lot on my char's looks. :P

Offline Forests

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
  • Look in that pocket of yours
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 10:20:13 am »
My 3 mains are brown, and full of stars. I have 2 in my sig, and all of them here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ejvn_osijLQ&list=UUHvlPd84TtPi-dvkpN4i8Iw&index=1&feature=plcp xD
No longer on the forums. Maybe around the game every now and again.

My DA
My creations

blade2000

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2012, 06:10:06 pm »
My charries are all...BORING XD  :P they are eathier Brown, black, white or grayDX