Author Topic: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped  (Read 37506 times)

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
Re: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped
« Reply #210 on: November 23, 2012, 10:19:01 pm »
Silveh! I hope you do join.. I just want this Rp to be more active.. Nobody is ever online these days.. ;3;

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #211 on: November 23, 2012, 11:14:27 pm »
Thnx llupo! I shall add it to the list in a sec

I want this rp to be more active, October has been nothing but hell on me. And trying to do NoNaWriMo didn't help either. >.>' I'm going to be on tomorrow, hopefully with no distractions. I'll post a message if I'm in game and I'll always be on the chatbox on our forums. So always check there too.

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Jessie Dagger

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 21
  • There is magic. But we call it Imagination~
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 23, 2012, 11:27:25 pm »
Alright, I'll try my best to be there!

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 24, 2012, 01:30:23 am »
I've decided to joinz! :D  And Hiya Jessie! :3

Zahem's preset: http://www.mediafire.com/?pvxk46eejk6ftjt

Name: Zahem Hedan
Species: Silver Fox
Gifted or NonGifted: Not Gifted
Parents: Both Passed
Personality: When Talking to Zahem, you'd think that he was an elder with many years under his belt. He talks with a matured, wise and regal tone which rarely raises above a gentle silk-like tone. He chooses his words carefully, so not to upset anyone, he hates unordered mayhem that carless words can cause. Zahem is willing to go out of his way to tend to a friend or just a stranger.
History: He was once a loner who had foolishly went after prey that fought back. Zahem's eye was nearly taken by the claws of his prey, a cat. He slowly recovered but his site in the one eye stayed fuzzy so when he joined this Skulk he decided to be an isongama because he couldn't see much.
Mate: Is open to have one
Offspring:
RP Sample: A gentle breeze tugged at the fur of a Silver Fox that sat alone looking out into the open night. His ember eyes glowed with the warmth of joy. Zahem was glad to be out in the open, he could scent everything it seemed; a hare that was a good distance away, a doe and her fawn, a mighty buck who smelled to be in his prime came from that direction.  Everything seemed to surround the young male as he rested there, but then a voice broke his trance like state. "The Hunters have brought back a large kill, come." With no hesitation, Zahem Rose and followed after his comrade.
Time/day in which Majory RPing is best for you: Sunday after 6pm Est, and Sat from 1:00- 6:00 Est
Forum/Ingame Username: Silverdawn
I am loyal to my skulk.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 01:41:39 am by Silverdawn »

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #214 on: November 24, 2012, 01:41:31 am »
Yeah! The last and final Isongama~
Accepted ;3 And lol I love the fact that the preset link is my chatango. Might wanna fix that XD

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 24, 2012, 01:44:14 am »
I did, I don't know what happened, I guess while I was typing a reply on the site I  clicked copy I don't know but It's fixed! SOrry!!!!!!

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #216 on: November 24, 2012, 01:47:11 am »
Lol it's fine. Accidents happen. ;3 Can't wait to rp with you and the others tomorrow ;3

I'll be on, 12-4ish5 and then 6-10. I have no clue if my parents made any plans. Hopefully they don't spring anything on me. And 4-5ish is dinner/ferret playtime. And then 10 is me getting shipped off to bed.

Offline Faith.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • pls god tell me its not mondayz xc
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 30, 2012, 09:12:22 pm »

Image: Don't have one atm since FH is down. But she's an amber fox with light cream and white pelt.
Name: May(Maybelle is her full name)
Species: Amber Fox
Age: About 17 in human years, I don't really know how the fox aging works.
Gifted or NonGifted: (If Gifted, please specify power.): Nongifted
Parents: (If none is available, you can request them): Layla&Rick(Both into her old kingdom)
Personality: Maybelle is kind-hearted, energetic and a fun fox to be around. She always tries to be helpful even though whenever she tries to she fails and embarrasses herself or causes trouble. She loves to play and loves pups. She's not into fighting, not at all. She LOVES food,she eats a lot, but even so, she likes to share.
History: (This does not have to be major if you are a part of the skulk):

Maybelle was born in a forest they liked to call 'enchanted' due to the moon making the oak trees shine during the night. Her mother, Layla, was a kind-hearted energetic scout, and her father, Rick, the warrior which lead the others. May inherited her mother's personality and her father's looks. It seemed like she lived the best life she had, until one day...

The wind ran with its maximum speed, the huge raindrops were falling from the gray sky, and the lightnings were hitting the tallest trees without mercy. It all seemed like a nightmare, and they realised it was, when a lightning hit the tree, their home, their den, all they had. It hit it and destroyed it, killed it. They didn't know what to do.

The wisest of all the foxes, the healer and together with the leaders decided to move homes, and to find a new tree to serve as their den. Everyone ran, including Maybelle, but she was a child back then, she couldn't keep up. Her parents tried to search for her, but no scent, nothing could be found. She was lost in the storm, in the fog, even so, she continued to run.

May's blue irises opened. She was bewildered and dizzy. Where was she? A new kingdom... Ouch! She had a headache, so it wasn't the best time to think right now. May just placed her head on her paws once again, and fell asleep, recovering her energy...
Mate: x
Offspring: x
RP Sample: (Please, at least three sentances):

The young adult woke up. It was a brand new day. 'Perfect' she thought slyly as she licked her lips and smirked. Then, she laughed, rolling on the grass, at the attitude she borrowed for a moment. But still, she had to hunt, her belly was empty. 'A rabbit? Two? Or even three?' She shook her head, she needed to stop dreaming and wishing stuff she didn't have. 'Alright then, lets go!' She thought. Ooh, how she loved talking to herself. She enjoyed having a friend, but at the moment, she only had herself.

May began walking, but it was kinda unusual for her to walk, so she began skipping. Much better! She could feel the wind blow slightly in her face, petting her. But then a gray spot caught her eyes. A rabbit! Hooray! 'Mission accomplished!.' She thought. 'Now I only need to catch it' Observing the little bunny was busy doing something, maybe eating, she got in her stalk position. It was kinda hyperish, too. She wasn't patient enough to wait for the right moment, so she just skipped to the ambushing part. Even if she wasn't patient enough, she somehow caught the bunny in her jaws, yet she didn't kill it or hurt it at all. She was trying to decide whether to kill the bunny or not. How could she kill it? It was so fluffy and cute, so she let it go. Instead, she saw an apple tree with yummy apples. She decided to eat those. Said and done. The fox began running towards the apples to munch them...
Time/day in which Majory RPing is best for you: In 0 time it would 10 AM-9 PM in weekends and during the week 1 PM -7 PM
Forum/Ingame Username: Faith.
I am loyal to my skulk.

That's all, hope I get accepted!
It was really fun to type this application.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #218 on: November 30, 2012, 09:37:49 pm »
;o Lovely app Faith ;3 Accepted~
Can't wait to rp with you~~

Offline Faith.

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • pls god tell me its not mondayz xc
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 01, 2012, 07:26:27 am »
Alrighty, I'll try to catch you on ~