Author Topic: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped  (Read 37513 times)

Checkered-Caique

Re: ?he ?racle of ?alishul ?rove - [Open/Accepting] - Mapped
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2012, 02:12:08 am »
OMG UTA!!!!

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2012, 02:37:58 am »
Soclose lol. Yeah I think I did. But ive made 99 presets already. I cant remember all of them by the back of my hand XD Its good to see you again though :3
Also, the map is still a WIP. Im making 3 other maps. Sorta like a Loch Leven feel with the dens and such. I really did love Heros maps. He actually inspired me to make them. Best make a tribute to the guy who helpes make me the FH player I am today no? Him and Krimzen. And then Meow over there who made KobyxUta my opt. Lol im rambling dont mind me

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2012, 02:47:08 am »
xDD.

I forced dat pairing, MWAHAAAHAHAHA.

Uta: I don't see him anymore ;~; But at least I have a Cean to troll... cc<

Checkered-Caique

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2012, 02:48:17 am »
XD Hey is the map out for this rp? Or like, where do we rp? or has it started yet?  

Stella and Bijou: -_- our creator is an idiot

Checkered-Caique

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2012, 02:48:57 am »
oh nm! i didnt see tangles post!

Offline Celeyan

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
  • ?? f?????? ?????'? ??f?? ??
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2012, 03:08:19 am »
I got a good screenshot of a flirty Innerspace; yes, did I mention she will become a shameless flirt to others? [She respects relationships, xD Don't worry]

[Not a flirt like Okami's character, Tube flirt, but just plain teasing. c:]
[She is really just goofing around x3]

SHE ALREADY GOT DEM EYES.

HMMM.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 03:10:29 am by ??????z?????z???? »

Offline Dormicor

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Little Brother of Sanura
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2012, 05:39:27 am »
(Picture posted later.)
Name: Loki
Species: Red fox
Gifted or NonGifted: NonGifted
Parents: None
Personality: Playful and challenging, Loki know's when to be serious and when not to be. He lives for those he is surrounded by and is loyal to them through and through. He's like the big brother everyone loves to have around. Known for his cunning and his tricks, he plays small pranks on anyone and everyone who he know's won't kill him for it. He's a young fox at heart though he is fairly old, he loves playing with children and spending time with them. He'll tell stories to anyone who listens and teaches those adamant to learn anything they desire. He's a fox of pure simplicity.
History: Leaving his den long ago, he searched for something to call home. In order to survive he's had to kill a few foxes in his way, so no matter his cheery nature, something darker lurks behind him. Not much else is really known.
Mate: None
Offspring: None
RP Sample: Loki chatted about with the little kits who stared up at him with glee. "Alright~ Now who would like to hear about the story of the Fox in the Log?" he asked looking around to the foxes and kits gathered around him. A joyful boast of gleeful yelps resounded to his ears before he gave a quipped laugh and a nod. "Well I take that as a yes then." He winked to the pups before laying himself down. The small little kits either coming closer or cuddling up to the large male. He gave a wide grin before closing his eyes. "Well as you know, every fox needs a home..."
Time/day in which Majory RPing is best for you: Any
"I will fallow all the rules set before me Though I'll fudge some of it along the way~"

((This ok? owo;; Cause I dunno~))

LilBlueAlienGirl

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2012, 07:21:16 am »
Icey~! Hi~! Oh I saw what you did there with "Loki"~. Youfreakingpsychicyou. LokiismyfavoriteandyouknowwhichLokiImean.

Also, late notice: Tangle, I can always make a shorter and more simpler version of that app of mine and you can post that one up in the list. It would be easier that way, rather than put up Aiden's long text there~. But I am glad my app is that likeable, lol~

Offline Dormicor

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Little Brother of Sanura
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2012, 01:09:51 pm »
xD lol~ That Loki is uber cool. I've always been fond on Norse Mythology, Loki's one of my favorite gods. There is actually an anime with a Loki in it having to deal with Norse Mythology, though my character has nothing to do with that one. >w< I just adore the name.

Offline Dafniforfree

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • .:Let's be heros in our own destiny:.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2012, 01:28:22 pm »
For a really weird reason I didn't saw the rules ._. they werent's there when I was on my laptop ._." anyways (le magic word)I am loyal to my skulk ^^